Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157009 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:32am On Nov 28, 2019
@ OnPointMan

Ok. Do eckists see him one way or the other? If yes, what does he look like?

Kal Niranjan is a Soul that is in charge of the negative current of Life. He provides the challenges that tempers soul in the school of life i.e what christisns describe as temptations. He ensures that nothing impure enters the pure spiritual planes. As Soul he can take any form he likes as Soul is naturally formless and using the negative current he can use any human who is still under its influence as a channel for negative actions
Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 9:01am On Nov 28, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan

Kal Niranjan is a Soul that is in charge of the negative current of Life. He provides the challenges that tempers soul in the school of life i.e what christisns describe as temptations. He ensures that nothing impure enters the pure spiritual planes. As Soul he can take any form he likes as Soul is naturally formless and using the negative current he can use any human who is still under its influence as a channel for negative actions

I read it somewhere that he's the Christian jehovah and Jesus is his sonaccording to eckankar, is that true?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:56am On Nov 29, 2019
@ OnPointMan,

I read it somewhere that he's the Christian jehovah and Jesus is his sonaccording to eckankar, is that true?

The Christian Jehovah is known as Jot Niranjan. He is the ruler of the Astral Plane. The teachings that Jesus brought was far ahead of his time and even now people are still struggling to understand it giving rise to several interpretations and divisions within Christendom.
The Supreme God which Jesus introduced was characterized by divine love only and did not have the negative human characteristics of jealousy, hatred which the Jehovah of the Israelites depicted.

We are all sons of the most high God whose nature is only love. Some people have realized this and many have not. Jesus was able to realize his sonship with the supreme God and so can you.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 10:53am On Nov 29, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan,

The Christian Jehovah is known as Jot Niranjan. He is the ruler of the Astral Plane. The teachings that Jesus brought was far ahead of his time and even now people are still struggling to understand it giving rise to several interpretations and divisions within Christendom.
The Supreme God which Jesus introduced was characterized by divine love only and did not have the negative human characteristics of jealousy, hatred which the Jehovah of the Israelites depicted.

We are all sons of the most high God whose nature is only love. Some people have realized this and many have not. Jesus was able to realize his sonship with the supreme God and so can you.

Thanks for your reply sire. So Jehovah is actually not the Supreme God according to Eckankar. I find this interesting because I've have heard it somewhere before that he is actually an angel.

Please, is the Yoruba Eledumare the Supreme God?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:32am On Nov 30, 2019
@ OnPointMan

Thanks for your reply sire. So Jehovah is actually not the Supreme God according to Eckankar. I find this interesting because I've have heard it somewhere before that he is an actually angel.

Please, is the Yoruba Eledumare the Supreme God?

I can not tell you whether Eledumare is the supreme God but I can tell you the qualities of the Supreme God which you can use as reference point to assess any deity presented as the Supreme God.

The Supreme God's main quality is Divine Love. A love that knows no boundaries, no divisions, no special son or children, no favourite people, race or tribe, no special religion. A love that encomprises all souls equally. A love that works only to make each individual soul godlike and able to express the same divine love that It has.
Any Deity that expresses negative human characteristics like anger, jealousy, hatred, has a special tribe, special son, supports violence and war and even sanctions the genocide of groups of people because they do not rever or worship him. Such a deity I can assure you is not the Supreme God.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 7:53pm On Nov 30, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan

I can not tell you whether Eledumare is the supreme God but I can tell you the qualities of the Supreme God which you can use as reference point to assess any deity presented as the Supreme God.

The Supreme God's main quality is Divine Love. A love that knows no boundaries, no divisions, no special son or children, no favourite people, race or tribe, no special religion. A love that encomprises all souls equally. A love that works only to make each individual soul godlike and able to express the same divine love that It has.
Any Deity that expresses negative human characteristics like anger, jealousy, hatred, has a special tribe, special son, supports violence and war and even sanctions the genocide of groups of people because they do not rever or worship him. Such a deity I can assure you is not the Supreme God.

Love extended to ritualists, witches and wizards? Cos you said no boundaries
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:15am On Dec 01, 2019
@ OnPointMan,

Love extended to ritualists, witches and wizards? Cos you said no boundaries

Exactly. No boundaries.
Soul Exist because of God"s love for It. And God loves Soul more than soul loves its' defilements. No matter how negative you are, it does not limit God"s love for you. Until you understand this, you can never comprehend God or Its ways.

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 1:19am On Dec 01, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan,

Exactly. No boundaries.
Soul Exist because of God"s love for It. And God loves Soul more than soul loves its' defilements. No matter how negative you are, it does not limit God"s love for you. Until you understand this, you can never comprehend God or Its ways.

Eledumare has to be the Supreme then. He fits into your description.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:31am On Dec 01, 2019
Mercy and compassion are two very important qualities, but love is the greatest of all.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:04pm On Dec 02, 2019
When you work with the fullness of heart, the golden heart, you find things are being done right you never realized were being done right. This occurs when there is balance and you have the perception to see the true value of things that come into your life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:42am On Dec 04, 2019
We are required spiritually to act with the greatest degree of responsibility both to ourselves and to others. This is what it means to be part of the community of Spirit, of the ECK—to be part of the cosmic system of life.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2019
So few know what a love for living means. They’ve put a web around themselves and called it spiritual. Life is a celebration. Some will read that as wanton living, but true celebration is loving God and Its own.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 6:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan,

Exactly. No boundaries.

Sorry if I disturb. A question just popped in head and i said i should ask.

If Jehovah(Jot Niranjan) rules at the astral plane, which plane of existence does Kal Niranjan rule?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
@ OnPointMan

Sorry if I disturb. A question just popped in head and i said i should ask.

If Jehovah(Jot Niranjan) rules at the astral plane, which plane of existence does Kal Niranjan rule?

The Kal Niranjan is in charge of the negative current of life and rules over the whole lower planes that act as school for souls.

The lords of the lower planes are subordinate to him while he is subordinate to the Almighty God we call the Sugmad. He is the headmaster of the lower world schools and he ensures that no soul that is still immature or impure enters into the pure spiritual heavens
Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 11:22pm On Dec 05, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan

The Kal Niranjan is in charge of the negative current of life and rules over the whole lower planes that act as school for souls.

The lords of the lower planes are subordinate to him while he is subordinate to the Almighty God we call the Sugmad. He is the headmaster of the lower world schools and he ensures that no soul that is still immature or impure enters into the pure spiritual heavens

What are the names of the lower planes? And what does purity/maturity mean in this context?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2019
@ OnPointMan

What are the names of the lower planes? And what does purity/maturity mean in this context?

They are as follows: physical plane, astral plane, causal plane, mental plane and etheric plane.

The reason the lower planes were created was to enable souls have experiences that will teach it to eventually master the passions of the mind or evil tendencies and become a channel for God's love to flow to all life. Purity and maturity means that soul has mastered its lessons and become love itself.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 3:19am On Dec 08, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan

They are as follows: physical plane, astral plane, causal plane, mental plane and etheric plane.

The reason the lower planes were created was to enable souls have experiences that will teach it to eventually master the passions of the mind or evil tendencies and become a channel for God's love to flow to all life. Purity and maturity means that soul has mastered its lessons and become love itself.

I thought you said Jot Niranjan rules the astral plane! How come Kal Niranjan rule it again?

And, please do you believe we are entering a new age(Aquarius Age)?
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:51am On Dec 08, 2019
@ OnPointMan

I thought you said Jot Niranjan rules the astral plane! How come Kal Niranjan rule it again?
I told you the lords of all the lower planes are subordinate to the Kal Niranjan. It's just like a primary school where you have the teachers in charge of different class levels and the headmaster in charge of all of them or governors of states in country who are subordinate to the president.

And, please do you believe we are entering a new age(Aquarius Age)?
The Aquarian age which we have already entered is under astrology which studies influences on the physical plane from the astral plane. Its influence does not go above the astral plane.
These are minor ages under the major Ages or Yugas which we know in Eckankar which comprises of 4 major ages which includes the golden age, the silver age, the bronze age, and the iron age whose influence stretches from the etheric plane to the physical plane.
We are currently in the iron age or Kali Yuga age. This is the age where Negativity increases exponentially and the Kal is given almost unlimited powers to drill souls that are in the lower planes.
Re: The Journey Of Soul by OnPointMan(m): 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2019
benodic:
@ OnPointMan

I told you the lords of all the lower planes are subordinate to the Kal Niranjan. It's just like a primary school where you have the teachers in charge of different class levels and the headmaster in charge of all of them or governors of states in country who are subordinate to the president.

The Aquarian age which we have already entered is under astrology which studies influences on the physical plane from the astral plane. Its influence does not go above the astral plane.
These are minor ages under the major Ages or Yugas which we know in Eckankar which comprises of 4 major ages which includes the golden age, the silver age, the bronze age, and the iron age whose influence stretches from the etheric plane to the physical plane.
We are currently in the iron age or Kali Yuga age. This is the age where Negativity increases exponentially and the Kal is given almost unlimited powers to drill souls that are in the lower planes.

Oh! I thought Jot was more powerful that Kal, i didn't know its the other way round. Thanks
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2019
The way to work with Divine Spirit in our daily decisions is to consider quite honestly: What would I really like to do?

One must put aside thoughts of asceticism, thinking that God loves us more if we are poor. A business decision must be made using all input that’s available. What’s good for me, my family? It must allow one to grow.

Any decision is not without setbacks, for that’s the nature of life. What sets you apart is that you give it your best effort and more, staying open to the subtle nudges of Divine Spirit.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:27am On Dec 10, 2019
Sometimes you are called upon by the Holy Spirit to go out of your way to help another person toward the enlightenment of God.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:35am On Dec 12, 2019
"If there's one crime—one spiritual crime—that you can do to yourself, it's to not use your God-given creative powers."
-Harold Klemp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:28pm On Dec 13, 2019
You are learning how to get your own answers so that you can go through life with self-mastery."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:46pm On Dec 14, 2019
"Love God first, and then love your neighbor as yourself."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2019
When love is on the field, fear must retreat."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:09pm On Dec 16, 2019
"Take responsibility for yourself, for your condition in life. No matter how bad a situation is, even at work."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
"Sometimes the Holy Spirit works in whatever way It can. It knows our soft spots."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:51pm On Dec 20, 2019
"It begins at home, with yourself. Before we can help anybody else, we must first be able to help ourselves."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 2:12pm On Dec 21, 2019
When life dishes it out to us, try to take it in stride."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Divine Spirit helps those who are ready to drop some habit that's standing in their way on the spiritual path to God."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:00am On Dec 24, 2019
Prophecy can come through in the dream state, or it can come through what I call the Golden-tongued Wisdom—where something in your daily life suddenly pops forth. It’s as if golden light surrounds it and gives you whatever you need just at that moment.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2019
We are learning to work with intuition, which actually is Soul giving us gentle guidance to make our life better."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (96) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.