Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

The Journey Of Soul - Religion (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Journey Of Soul (157348 Views)

Dear Nigerian pastors, please face your work of soul winning and not tithes. / Dynamics Of Soul Winning / Genuine Salvation Of Soul (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:58am On Aug 11, 2019
One who is thankful for every good thing will find the richness of heaven in the humblest detail of his spiritual life."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:55am On Aug 12, 2019
Before we love God, we must love all things with the high kind of love, which is called charity. We become the best we can be through the discipline of divine love.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
"We try to express the love of God through who we are and how we live."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2019
We are personally responsible for our own state of consciousness. As Soul unfolds toward total freedom, It understands total responsibility must be accepted for every thought and action.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:36pm On Aug 16, 2019
Enlightenment is a gentle thing if it's right, if you're ready for it. It gives you a different state of consciousness." -
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:24am On Aug 18, 2019
What is the spiritual purpose of life? To learn to give and to receive love."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
"To see the Light and hear the Sound is to experience spiritual upliftment that pulls you into the worlds of knowing."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:29am On Aug 21, 2019
"Each must make his own way to truth, on his own path and in his own time."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:10pm On Aug 23, 2019
"Find out for yourself. This is what the teachings of ECK are prepared to help you do."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:27pm On Aug 24, 2019
When you ask for help, Spirit begins to bring changes that are for your good. Of course, this means you must be extra careful in the choices you make. Before Spirit can make any changes, you must develop a better image of yourself: You are Soul. God’s love is for you.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2019
"One of the most important things we need to learn is how to be gracious and graceful in our everyday life."
-Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by ochibuogwu5: 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Is *our all* on the altar of Jesus Christ laid?
if He(Jesus Christ) is not the *Lord of all in our lives*,
He is not the *Lord at all*
let us not presume, we are trying *gradually* to decide *receiving God's grace, mercy and love by allowing 100% of our flesh to be crucified together with the flesh of His Son Jesus Christ on the cross of Calvary* so that in *exchange for our dead/crucified flesh*, Jesus Christ will *pour out the fullness of His God and human nature* into our mortal-bodies.
Jesus Christ Our God and Lord gave *all(100%) of Himself* to us(human beings) on the cross of Calvary
hence
if we are going to *receive and use the GRACE OF THE CRUCIFIED JESUS CHRIST*
then we can only do that by *using/surrendering our all(100% not 99.99999%)* to engage JESUS CHRIST
thus
"So likewise, whosoever he/she be of you that *forsakes* not *all* that *he/she* has, he/she *cannot be my disciple*"
(Luke 14:33 KJV)
There is *no other reduced option/watered down gospel* about being a *Christian/Believer/Born-again/Disciple-of-Jesus-Christ*,
Let no preacher(whether myself or not, lay-person or ordained deceive you/me) that *receiving Jesus Christ Life is gradual* while we keep on *manifesting sin and stubbornness unto our possessions/gifts/talents/wealth/ambitions* at the *expense of eternal life*.
The only *gradual thing is after Jesus Christ has entered into our individual lives and become the Lord of all* then He gradually grows as in the womb of Virgin Mary from *conception to Ascension* in any aspect of living on this earth he decides to achieve through our individual mortal-bodies.
Lord Jesus Christ be the Lord of *all* in *my life*!!!!
Great Grace Brethren!!!
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 9:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Without humility, all forward progress on the path to God is stopped."
--Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2019
"Trust in Spirit to bring you whatever you need for your unfoldment."
-Harold Klemp

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:17am On Sep 01, 2019
"Where love exists there can be no fear; and where there is fear, there can be no truth."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by LotusFan: 11:00am On Sep 01, 2019
benodic:
"Where love exists there can be no fear; and where there is fear, there can be no truth."
--Harold Klemp

Feel like reporting this post on the grounds that you read my mind and circumstances so accurately that I feel my security might be at risk shocked
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
@ LotusFan

benodic:
--Harold Klemp

Feel like reporting this post on the grounds that you read my mind and circumstances so accurately that I feel my security might be at risk shocked

grin grin grin grin grin
Please don't report oh. I am innocent. I am just a messenger

2 Likes

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
Build. Act in an uplifting manner, and the Law of Life will never repay you in a negative way.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 12:21am On Sep 06, 2019
"Love others more. Then, loving yourself just happens."
-Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2019
Spiritually healthy people like to be a ray of sunshine for the ones they love." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Love is all there is. It is the beginning and end of life."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 6:53am On Sep 09, 2019
Real love is selfless. We do continual acts of kindness to make the way easier for our loved ones." --Harold Klemp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:01am On Sep 10, 2019
"When you gain power over the fear of death, there is nothing that can hold you back in this life." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:43pm On Sep 11, 2019
People who 'know'—actually know, not just believe—that Soul outlives death enjoy happy, creative lives." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:01pm On Sep 12, 2019
"Being born means having to learn to care for ourselves in a society. Each of us must learn how." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:05pm On Sep 13, 2019
"A Soul that completes a certain level of purification then graduates to a higher level of choice, experience, and service."
--Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:34am On Sep 15, 2019
Our dreams prepare us for many future possibilities. We can then decide which future path we want to go for."
--Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2019
Sometimes it’s important to just stop and be grateful for the blessings that you already have.

—Harold Klemp
The Language of Soul

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
A heart person tends toward love, patience, and tolerance. He is like sunshine to others." --Harold Klemp
Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
"Answers may not come during contemplation. Often they come later. But they do come." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 8:50am On Sep 19, 2019
"How can we face life as we find it? The key is always through the Spiritual Exercises of ECK." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

Re: The Journey Of Soul by benodic: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
"Each of you has a spiritual purpose for coming into this lifetime." --Harold Klemp

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (97) (Reply)

How To Deal With Eating In The Dream And Others Dream Types / Tb Joshua's Secret Exposed by Ex-Muslim (Bisola Johnson). Watch Video / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.