Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,065 members, 7,953,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:58 PM

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) (34079 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
She was ugly.
Now, she's uglier.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by busomma: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
She has, never been a good looking lady to start with & now, this nose ring made her look like a dog on a leash neck chain. Somebody close to her should advice her unless she is seriously looking for attention.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2016
Buhari needs to ban importation of bleaching products in Nigeria! Darn! She ugly as fvck! Bleaching is not attractive, chocolate and dark skin is more beautiful, Nigerian women are white washed! Inferiority complex to the core! Her wide nose like that of a bull!
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by em3r4ld(m): 5:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jaymima:

Like I don't know she's light, not white skinned. Minister of Defence.

Na her life joor! Y e come dey pepper u 4 body like dah...abi u wan follow join for 'commit suicide' queue
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
THIS CHICK IS UGLY!
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
That's bullshit.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by skuribeebo: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
MeloGist:
Actress Uche Ogbodo shared this pic from the set of a new movie but most fans weren't feeling her nose ring which she has been rocking for a while now..She then replied asking one to commit suicide..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9Hl_5tjPU/?taken-by=ucheogbodo
you look like a man in wig . If I see ur p***y my d**K will never correspond.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by oodua1stson: 6:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Another stoopid mumubrity

Oh you don't want people worrying about your looks?.then don't post your looks for them to see

Ode
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by cybriz82(m): 6:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
No difrent btween she n those indian sacred cow.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by playtheblues(f): 6:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
The way you see her nose ring is the same way God sees your ear rings. Take note hypocrites.
MeloGist:
Actress Uche Ogbodo shared this pic from the set of a new movie but most fans weren't feeling her nose ring which she has been rocking for a while now..She then replied asking one to commit suicide..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9Hl_5tjPU/?taken-by=ucheogbodo
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by henryutd(m): 6:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Devil at work.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by babafirst(m): 6:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
The thing be like white bia bia.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by kulrunsman79(m): 6:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
she looks very ugly and too artificial

😈😈
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by raf2angel: 7:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
The ring helps accentuate her flat nose....I despise ladies with nose ring
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Kennycyphers(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
See Adamma Masquerade oo.... hian...
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by ReneeNuttall(f): 7:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Willy willy on the loose
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by 4layhemmy(f): 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
farmers use nose ring for cows n bulls. wen nose ring bcom fashion again. abi na new age cow u b ni.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by MummyTehillah(f): 8:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
The last time I checked you Uche not more beautiful than I am, am all brains too, am a COREN registered Mechanical Engineer don't you insult any of your fan xuz you so home videos. Take your medications as prescribed.

Olodo.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Akan(m): 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Kx:
"Can you commit suicide already"?

Too much of telemundo.
I dont understand why people end statements with 'already'. is it a new trend or something.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
This girl looks like she's on drugs or sth.. Uche Ogbodo who used to be pretty.. She looks like sth else now..
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
BuB...... Bleached ugly b*tch
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Jaymima(f): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
em3r4ld:

Na her life joor! Y e come dey pepper u 4 body like dah...abi u wan follow join for 'commit suicide' queue
Are you for real? You are loathsome
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Liltevy(m): 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
well,

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by glowshine(f): 8:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
So what's wrong with her wearing the nose ring? its her body and she can do whatever she wants. is her nose ring reducing the price of Garri?? why r we so hypocritical in this country?? if it was Rihanna that did nose ring, no damn person would raise a voice.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Ayoolajumoke(f): 8:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
MrMcJay:
See her face like leftover eba. No manners, zero beauty and no brains.

Chai.... Show mercy ahbeg... grin grin grin
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by ZIDANEFUN(m): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
dat doesn't mak her beautiful rather she kum resemble witch
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Misselocon(f): 9:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
agh agh nau....warisdis?
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by joel0815: 9:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good evening to every football Bettor,welcome to Another authentic fixed matches,i will be showing you my winning Ticket of my yesterday's winning,for those of you who don't believed in fixed match here comes another opportunity on 27/01/2016 with odds around 900 above only for serious minded people,both new and old customers are welcomed to bet....you can add,whatsap or contact me on 08157777121

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Chivasex: 9:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
this girl is freaking ugly shit
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by ideyhere(f): 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
That makeup though lipsrsealed shocked embarassed shocked
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by patorial(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
BE LIKE SHE WANTS TO REPLACE THE COWBELL LOGO. even human dey do aporoko for where bull dey
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by em3r4ld(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
Jaymima:

Are you for real? You are loathsome

And you are rancidity in its fullness. Get a life joor #rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija's Cee-C Celebrates 4 Years Call To Bar Anniversary (Photos) / Burna Boy's Performance On Jimmy Kimmel Late Night Show (Photos) / Dencia Slams Burna Boy Over Comments On Blac Chyna’s Bleaching Cream “Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.