Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,195 members, 7,818,651 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) (34003 Views)

Sophia Chikere Flaunts Engagement Ring (Photo) / Eniola Badmus Nose Ring Photo / Tonto Dikeh-Churchill Flaunts Her Wedding Ring (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by scachy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
This lady take style W.Wo ooo
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by SONIA54320(f): 11:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
nigeria sef n their copy copy na wa for us oo.like we can neva form our own n let it go viral we always have to copy abroad or other countries own.the bull nose ring does not even fit the gal her nose con wide like ehh...if she want to put it let her do it but haters gonna hate n she didn't need to reply cuz dat just means she entertain the hate comments.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by SONIA54320(f): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
nigeria sef n their copy copy na wa for us oo.like we can neva form our own n let it go viral we always have to copy abroad or other countries own.the bull nose ring does not even fit the gal her nose con wide like ehh...if she want to put it let her do it but haters gonna hate n she didn't need to reply cuz dat just means she entertain the hate comments. cry
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by piagetskinner(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
kaziblake:
She is looking so white
Like the bleached version of Angelina Jolie
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Ejytex(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
VickyRotex:
Damn! Did she use Hypo wash? undecided

Everybody just dey white these days. undecided
Nooo she no wash wt hypo,only that she lack blood*shikina*
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by humilitynike: 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
d ring is part of color blocking

1 Like

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Aleora(f): 6:16am On Jan 26, 2016
My dear,I saw my galfrnd and couldn't recognise her,in fact white is an understatement

1 Like

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Please tell her that she Looks like a blood sucking BULL.And her eye brow looks life a Knife .....not dope at all

1 Like

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by noblegrex: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
To me,she looks more like a pig.shikena
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by okechukwu16: 10:21am On Jan 26, 2016
MeloGist:
Actress Uche Ogbodo shared this pic from the set of a new movie but most fans weren't feeling her nose ring which she has been rocking for a while now..She then replied asking one to commit suicide..

https://www.instagram.com/p/BA9Hl_5tjPU/?taken-by=ucheogbodo
chei! Lekwanu agbaya!
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Kingosytex(m): 11:20am On Jan 26, 2016
see gbege
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by esthadewunmi(f): 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
They claim that make up helps ladies look beautiful but most Nigerian babes are looking horror with make up all in the name of fashion. tongue tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by folu4real(f): 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Makeup is killing Nigeria women. We should try to be natural naaaaaaaaaaaaa.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Jaymima(f): 1:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
em3r4ld:

And you are rancidity in its fullness. Get a life joor #rubbish
I don't indulge swines like you in any play lest I get stained. Get off my case you lowlife!
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by MrMcJay(m): 4:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ayoolajumoke:

Chai.... Show mercy ahbeg... grin grin grin

Lol. Babe, I sight you!
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by em3r4ld(m): 7:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jaymima:

I don't indulge swines like you in any play lest I get stained. Get off my case you lowlife!

Gerrahrahia Fu*q.tard!!! #sme.llo #GetALife
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by Jaymima(f): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
em3r4ld:

Gerrahrahia Fu*q.tard!!! #sme.llo #GetALife
Painment extraordinaire
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by em3r4ld(m): 10:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Jaymima:

Painment extraordinaire

I swear down I like dis geh! She no fit give up! grin #FullyNaijaBred

Oya, make I famzy u small follow u tongue.
Re: ''Commit Suicide'' - Uche Ogbodo Blasts Fan Over Her Nose Ring (photo) by LilTyRoNe: 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2017
Are you guys somewhat kinda not ashamed of yourself for furiously attacking people that you dont know and have done nothing to you,is it your body,are you God pls leave God to do the judging cos the rate this insults are going and i know if funke akindele would dress like that for a movie set y'all that dont even know her will be showering praises because of what,the gurl is igbo?,the simple truth is if you remember after sunday church service try and comeback to this thread and pity what you wrote against another human being.
And am sure that if you see her real life you wont have the guts to say a word.
TRUTH IS BITTER DONT QUOTE ME.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yakubu Aiyegbeni Visits Oritsefemi Ahead Of His Wedding (photos) / Annie Idibia Celebrates 2face's 41st Birthday / Linda Ikeji Looking So Glamorous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.