Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,926 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Pre Purchase Inspection - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pre Purchase Inspection (601 Views)

10 Computerised Vehicle Inspection Centers In Lagos And Their Addresses / 11 Things VIO (vehicle Inspection Officers) Will Check To Determine If Your Car / Port Harcourt Pre Purchase Inspection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pre Purchase Inspection by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Is there a company that performs a technical prepurchase inspection in Lagos?

Thanks.
Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
there's an individual, if you are referring to vehicles. wink

1 Like

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
I invited that "individual to BBM but he is ignoring me. This individual was the first to come to mind wink

This individual is also one of the few people that I trust his automotive judgement and I'll send money to pay for this SUV and keep while sorting out any issues till I get home in March wink wink
Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by GAZZUZZ(m): 4:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
I invited that "individual to BBM but he is ignoring me. This individual was the first to come to mind wink

This individual is also one of the few people that I trust his automotive judgement and I'll send money to pay for this SUV and keep while sorting out any issues till I get home in March wink wink

the individual is loyal.

1 Like

Re: Pre Purchase Inspection by Lexusgs430: 5:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
EgunMogaji:
Is there a company that performs a technical prepurchase inspection in Lagos?

Thanks.

Speak to the chap above my post. He offers such services. Simply sit back and relax, he does the oily jobs!!

(1) (Reply)

Transmission Oil For A 1996 Toyota Camry Orobo / Please House I Need Your Help With 2002 Toyota Highlander / Wht About This 6.1 Hemi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.