Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:06 PM

Can Father And Son Venture Into Politics In The Same Area? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can Father And Son Venture Into Politics In The Same Area? (274 Views)

Father And Son Boko Haram Terrorists Arrested By Troops During Patrol. Photos / 20 Nigerian Celebrities Who Have Directly Or Indirectly Ventured Into Politics / Just In!! Another Bomb Blast In Abuja, The Same Area As Before (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can Father And Son Venture Into Politics In The Same Area? by seunwen2(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Good evening nairalanders my dad is one of the former local government chairman in one of the local government area in Nigeria am also seriously thinking of venturing into politics. But my concern is that should i move to a new area to form a new name for myself or use the same local government area?

(1) (Reply)

Military Account Against Ogoni, 0 Against Fulani Herdsmen / Opportunity To Contribute To The Governance Of Abia State / EFCC, Army Yet To Release Dasuki’s Ex-aide 10 Days After Court Order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.