Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) (1279 Views)

Get Your Blogger Blog and/or website Designed / Which Website Company Designed And Is Currently Maintaining Jumia And Konga? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 6:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
I recently lost some web development jobs because I couldn't provide a portfolio, so I'm offering free web design and development service to about three interested parties. the site could be any kind, an e commerce site, a forum, church web site, school portal, any kind. and I will develop it for free.

the terms and conditions are
1. I will have the right to publish the site on my portfolio.

2. I will be given credit at the footer of the site.

3. the client will be responsible for domain name and web hosting.

interested persons should make their interest known here and we shall proceed from there.

my environments of experience are php mysql HTML bootstrap
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by emmy4lov(m): 6:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
losprince:
I recently lost some web development jobs because I couldn't provide a portfolio, so I'm offering free web design and development service to about three interested parties. the site could be any kind, an e commerce site, a forum, church web site, school portal, any kind. and I will develop it for free.

interested persons should make their interest known here and we shall proceed from there.

I'm interested sir ..
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by tosinisrael5678(m): 6:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
am interested... how to commence...
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
I'm interested sir ..
what kind of website do you want, please be detailed
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 6:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
tosinisrael5678:
am interested...
how to commence...
I appreciate your interest, what is the nature of the website you want, and as stated in the terms and conditions above you have to have a domain name and a hosting account for us to commence cool looking forward to working for you
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by emmy4lov(m): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
losprince:
what kind of website do you want, please be detailed
It technology forum ... For updates on gadgets, and general techs sha .. i have a format I want for it .. but will it be ok we talk on whatsapp. ?
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 8:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
emmy4lov:
It technology forum ... For updates on gadgets, and general techs sha .. i have a format I want for it .. but will it be ok we talk on whatsapp. ?
It will be ok if we talk on whatsapp but I am not whatsapping at the moment but we can continue via email or phone calls which ever suits you.
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by row2ray(m): 9:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Interested in a website for my cou going into construction and supply contracts
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by emmy4lov(m): 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
losprince:
It will be ok if we talk on whatsapp but I am not whatsapping at the moment but we can continue via email or phone calls which ever suits you.
ok sir .. here's my email and phone number 07065173203 emmy4lov@gmail.com but I would have preferred whatsapp so u can send pictures easily on the progress ...
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by Djjohal: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
shocked
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 7:59am On Jan 26, 2016
emmy4lov:
ok sir .. here's my email and phone number 07065173203 emmy4lov@gmail.com but I would have preferred whatsapp so u can send pictures easily on the progress ...
I can send you pictures through email as well, if you are technical we could use github to monitor the progress I will mail and call you
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 8:08am On Jan 26, 2016
row2ray:
Interested in a website for my cou going into construction and supply contracts
OK sir, mail me the details of the site, do you already have a domain name and hosting account?
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by emmy4lov(m): 8:09am On Jan 26, 2016
losprince:
I can send you pictures through email as well, if you are technical we could use github to monitor the progress I will mail and call you
ok sir can I have ur email .. or u message me via email. .
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 8:25am On Jan 26, 2016
emmy4lov:
ok sir can I have ur email .. or u message me via email. .
sent you a mail
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by dotsdavidson(m): 9:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Need a dry cleaning website. Is the offer still open?
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by losprince(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2016
dotsdavidson:
Need a dry cleaning website. Is the offer still open?
yes, but you will have to wait in line
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by Dhilariousdandy(m): 6:28am On Feb 03, 2016
losprince:

Bro please I'm interested..

Hope I'm not late..?
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by Amastermovic(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2016
losprince:

Bro am interested I ve a domain on ground and 500 mb hosting space.. A school blog
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by toycom001(m): 9:04am On Feb 03, 2016
Is the offer still on? If yes, then I'm interested. And if you'll like to be a partner too. Contact me. I'm looking for someone to partner with me on online (digital) advertising. I'm into video advert, social media advert, search engine marketing etc. Anyone interested can call me on 08032739705 or mail toycom001@yahoo.com (personal line)
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by asifawarley(m): 3:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
am interested asifawarley@gmail.com
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by jareddermics: 4:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
.Sir am interested....jareddermics@gmail.com or 07035744747
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by enifex(m): 6:29pm On Feb 03, 2016
losprince:

I am INTERESTED BRO IF THE SERVICE STILL ON, MY DIGIT IS 08144576172
Re: Get A Website Designed And Developed For Free!!! :) by afrideo(m): 6:56pm On Feb 03, 2016
losprince:

Hey bro. Lets do this am interested. My is a video streaming website. Mail me if you available info@afrideo.com

(1) (Reply)

Click Here If You Want A Peer To Peer Donation Website / Naija Non Hosted Adsense For Sale Screenshot / .com.ng Domain And Foreign Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.