Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,465 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? (875 Views)

I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share / When You Spend The Money For TV Stand On Beer, And Ur Wife Is A Mopol (photo) / Are You Smart To Crack This? Oya Come Online! Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by MrMelvin(m): 6:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
An Inspirational speaker said: "The best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife".
Audience were in shock and silence. He added: "and she is my mother". A big round of applause and laughter followed.
One Man who listened the speech decided to crack this at home. After dinner, he said to his wife: the best days of my life were the days I spent with another man's wife....
After a moment he tried to recall the second line......
By the time he regained his senses, he was on hospital bed, recovering from burns of hot water poured by his MOPOL wife.

THANKS; THANKS so much for your overwhelming patronage

Nairaland 4 life jare

http://www.melvinjewel.com
TheOffical DataBundles and BulkSMS website; where Beautiful people sub YAB!

1 Like

Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by ernesty20(m): 6:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by emyibe(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin this one got me ....
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by kossyablaze(m): 7:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hehehehehhe
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by respect80(m): 7:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lwkmd grin
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by pet4ril(f): 7:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
No be joke he want crack? grin he should continue in the hospital bed nau cheesy
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by dikeigbo2(m): 7:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls avoid the story that touch.
Re: If You Get Mopol Wife You Go DARE Crack This Joke? by abuaoyen(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Who sen am. If u won copy u no go copy well

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Picture / Riddles / Funny Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.