Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share (3386 Views)

Don’t Laugh Alone Share” A Little Boy Was Force To Pray For His Family / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / Don't Laugh Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share by morereb10: 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2016
can't stop laughing oo. This joke is so funny. Please don't laugh alone share it ooo.....

Two little boys stole a BIG bag of orange from their neighbor and decided to go to a calm place to share the loot equally. One of them suggested the nearby cemetery. As they were jumping the big gate to enter the cemetery, 2 oranges fell out of the bag behind the gate but they didn’t bother to pick them since they had enough in the bag.

A few minutes later, a drunkard on his way from a bar passed near the cemetery gate and heard a voice saying: “One for Me, One for YOU . “One for Me, One for YOU”. He immediately sobered up and ran as fast as he could to the church near by for the Priest.

“Father please come with me, come and witness God and Satan sharing corpse at the cemetery. They both ran back to the cemetery gate and the voice continued: “One for Me, One for YOU, One for Me, One for YOU…”

Suddenly the voice stopped counting and said: “What about the two at the gate? Come and see marathon! The priest almost ran past the church gate, shouting “we are not dead yet oooh”.

for more, visit http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/08/i-cant-stop-laughing-oo-this-joke-is-so.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing Oo. This Joke Is So Funny. Please Don't Laugh Alone: Share by lhawarl1(m): 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2016
I was even laughin wen i was takin my bath,

(1) (Reply)

Sermon About Liars! / 40 Photos That Will Provoke Your Laughter / Difference Btw Potential & Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.