Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,474 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All (2759 Views)

Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife / My Dad Gave N3m To His Boss' Wife To Buy Vehicle For Him, Now He's Dead / My Dad Has Refuse To Apologise To Both Children And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by brizzybrizzz(m): 7:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
just learnt about a nerve twisting news that I wish I never heard. Was speaking with a long time friend of mine that knows my family verywell the gist was so fun until he gave me the news that my dad has another wife, oh I had a momentary nervous breakdown, now don't know how to break the news to my mother and 5 sibblings, especially my mum considering how she has suffered and assisted this man financially,spiritually,morally n help bring us up in an orderly manner. at this point in my life I realy need advice from u guys thanks.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
Don't ever tell your mum. Don't confront your dad either. Thank me later
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 7:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
You better keep shut and hold your peace, and play your role as a child and not as a HERO, peace maker or mediator.

Thank us later. . .

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by boboLIL(m): 7:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
Discuss with ur. Dad abtit.. Don't. Tell ur mum oh... Let it be man to man talk...

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by FreeWorld23: 7:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
A "gist" that can ruin your household.
Any evidence to prove the "gist" is real ? angry

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Funminicrown: 7:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
How close are you with your dad and how close is he with his family(i.e your mum, you and other siblings)? This will determine if you can speak with him and get to know some things. But, never relate it with your mum o.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Emmaus12: 7:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your father is not the first neither is he the last.

Between how many things has your father also done for your mother or has it always been one sided as you say she has gone through a lot for him.

It think you are unnecessarily dramatizing this issue and please nairaland isnt the place to get advice on what to do....keep your life private the people advising you are probably going through worse and havent been able to resolve it.

Retreat inwards and try to resolve the issue within your family and be sure the friend is not the one nacking your dad sef cheesy sad angry grin assuming she is a babe

6 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by simpleseyi: 7:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
brizzybrizzz:
just learnt about a nerve twisting news that I wish I never heard. Was speaking with a long time friend of mine that knows my family verywell the gist was so fun until he gave me the news that my dad has another wife, oh I had a momentary nervous breakdown, now don't know how to break the news to my mother and 5 sibblings, especially my mum considering how she has suffered and assisted this man financially,spiritually,morally n help bring us up in an orderly manner. at this point in my life I realy need advice from u guys thanks.

So, your biological father has now turned to a mere " this man" just because he has another wife. Do onto your father what you want your children to do unto you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Miami11: 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Let your mom know immediately, you are not saving her any heartbreaks by not letting her know.

If I were you I would call your mum and siblings, put everything on the table? Why? You don't know the other woman she might come with her kids claim everything your family have, I would never sleep over this matter until your mum and siblings are prepared

Evil man indeed

9 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
No vex oo, but I have to say this. TunderFireYour pa.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Lollipop247(f): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Geezzz. Sorry.
I really don't know what to say
I hope it's a mistaken identity
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Genea(f): 8:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
He is wicked, tell your mother abt it, he doesn't deserve any pity at all

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by chigoizie7(m): 8:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
simpleseyi:

So, your biological father has now turned to a mere " this man" just because he has another wife. Do onto your father what you want your children to do unto you.

Lolz, funny you, I bet you, there are certain things an individual will do or a line he will tow, and the person will be even willing to answer anything he is called.

That is his father, yes. Just like OP said, their mother has supported him in anyway, beleive u me, kids seeing their father as helpless and dere mother comes in to save the day, they always pity him, imagine what you will feel like when u get to find out that that same father of your is taking his money and resources to another woman while your mother suffers? The feeling is so pathetic.

If it is very true that his father has another wife elsewhere, then he deserves whatever he is called.

4 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by byvan03: 9:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
Please let your mother know, you have no idea of the consequences of keeping her in the dark. She keeps investing with a man that is investing with another woman. A very dangerous triangle that can take lives when the struggle for your father 's leftover begins . Tell your mum so she can prepare herself and protect her own.

Confirm the news before blowing the whistle, ask the story teller for proof.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by chigoizie7(m): 9:01pm On Jan 25, 2016
In my own opinion, OP, try and investigate this matter thoroughly. If it is true that he has another wife, try to find out how many kids she has for him. Try to also find out if those kids will pose any treat to your mother's happiness. If they will, then, this is were u can use your brain to outsmart them.

The only way to outsmart them is to make sure that you and your siblings gets successful, no matter what. Don't tell dem why, but u must push them to.

Your mum will find out someday, and she will be heart broken, her only consolation is dat her own kids are successful in life.

When u are all successful, make sure she lacks nothing. She will still be betrayed by your father,but let your success story be her hope of survival. Because it is only when you all succeed that she will beat her chest and say" truly, all my efforts were not all in vain".

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by doveda: 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
brizzybrizzz:

I hope you won't do the same to your wife

It is not your business. It is going to be when he brings the child home and forces you to accept the child as your sibling.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by thorpido(m): 9:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
Your mother has to know about it.However,get undeniable proof that it is true before you blow the whistle.

3 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by TheArchangel(f): 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dp
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by TheArchangel(f): 10:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
If this is true..
Then you have to gather every financial documents, lands, assets and all Whatnots and ensure you and your siblings especially Mum has access to it. Do it cunningly. Make sure your fathers next of kin is any of you. Cut off any excesses he may get hands on in the name of charity especially if Mum is financially capable. Siphon enough from your dads pocket as much as you can, make sure he is always broke. Come up with financial woes that had to be sorted out and make sure your dad contributed enough. Damn...make him financially incapacitated, since he had the presence of mind to do what he did, he deserves what is coming to him. Be respectful, I don't want you roaming about with paternal curse nevertheless make sure he is BROKE...LIQUIDATED.
When he is constantly broke I bet it will smoke the "other " woman out and then the score will be settled once and for all.

5 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by doveda: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
simpleseyi:

Mtchewwww

Don't tell me that the father wasn't aware what his wife would go through and what their kids might go throughundecided
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by doveda: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
If this is true..
Then you have to gather every financial documents, lands, assets and all Whatnots and ensure you and your siblings especially Mum has access to it. Do it cunningly. Make sure your fathers next of kin is any of you. Cut off any excesses he may get hands on in the name of charity especially if Mum is financially capable. Siphon enough from your dads pocket as much as you can, make sure he is always broke. Come up with financial woes that had to be sorted out and make sure your dad contributed enough. Damn...make him financially incapacitated, since he had the presence of mind to do what he did, he deserves what is coming to him. Be respectful, I don't want you roaming about with paternal curse nevertheless make sure he is BROKE...LIQUIDATED.
When he is constantly broke I bet it will smoke the "other " woman out and then the score will be settled once and for all.

Financial incapacitation is too much biko

I think you are right on the properties etc
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by TheArchangel(f): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
doveda:

Financial incapacitation is too much biko

I think you are right on the properties etc
I hate betrayers. Had to hit hard. I am actually just one step away from suggesting he should be effed for breaking the family code.

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by doveda: 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
TheArchangel:
I hate betrayers. Had to hit hard. I am actually just one step away from suggesting he should be effed for breaking the family code.

Lol

Who knows? The mother may never know the truth.smiley
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by lilmax(m): 10:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
Once again since the man is not the victim then “mind your buisness“
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Mayflowa(m): 3:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Genea:
He is wicked, tell your mother abt it, he doesn't deserve any pity at all

Hmmmmm! This is very tricky o. The two are too close to her. At the end. She would ruin her home. She and her siblings will suffer the most unhappiness besides the mum's heartbreak
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Genea(f): 8:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Mayflowa:

Hmmmmm! This is very tricky o. The two are too close to her. At the end. She would ruin her home. She and her siblings will suffer the most unhappiness besides the mum's heartbreak
mmmmm but d man is not fair to d woman
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by PresVA: 9:49am On Jan 26, 2016
lilmax:
Once again since the man is not the victim then “mind your buisness“
So his family isn't his business? ?

simpleseyi:

JUST?

Op, just confirm the story first before you take any action.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by lilmax(m): 12:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
PresVA:
So his family isn't his business? ?

Thats the rule in this section.
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Kosigift(f): 4:33pm On Jan 27, 2016
Op, how sure are you, that your mum knows nothing about this second wife? undecided
I think you should snoop around a bit, eavesdrop where you can, investigate and get the complete gist before acting OK. My heart goes out to you... Pele
Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jan 27, 2016
Pls tell your mom.
Something as big as another family is not something you hide to 'protect' a marriage.
Which marriage?
It's disgusting and despicable and your mom has to know as soon as she can.
Whatever she chooses to do with the info will then be up to her.

2 Likes

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
men!!!!!!! fear them!

1 Like

Re: Help: My Dad Has Another Wife Unkown To Us All by TheCongo2: 10:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Oyind17:
men!!!!!!! fear them!

So, you don't trust me?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dstv/Gotv; Which Program Is Your Favorite? / Pls Which Condom Can Offer Same Pleasure(sweetnes)as Flesh To Flesh Love Making? / Love Making Is A Mess, Disgusting And Smelling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.