Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. (5754 Views)

Temi Otedola Shows Off Her Closet in London Home / Ice Prince Dumped By Maima Nkewa / Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by cybriz82(m): 8:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
Maima’s past as a runs girl as many people seem to be aware of her reputation in Ghana. Apparently she lives in a face me I face you house in Abeka Lapaz, Accra. Any time there was a business man in town looking for company, she would be amongst a group of girls set up for these “arrangements” where half her earnings was for the woman who set it up. One man’s wife caught her once & fought her & there was apparently some drama with a guy after she stole his belt & chain from a hotel room. She supposedly also did runs for Jibril Baron Cash @baron_cash a sakawa boy who would bring her into Nigeria & other parts in Africa. She used to lie about her age & been in the game for years. Maima & Jibril Baron Cash (unknown job title) rumoured love-vendor & yahoo/sakawa boy Her Ghana reputation is so bad which is why she has never been publicly claimed prior. When these pictures hit of Kill Beatz (Ghana producer) & Maima, it was rumoured that she released them herself for fame & attention. She is known to have been a “possy girl” (aka groupie) rotated around Ghana artists (Sarkodie, Rashid Mugeez) to name a few & always hungry to desperately be amongst famous people. At first, Kill Beatz denied her completely because he had a serious girlfriend at the time, then he hesitated to even claim her as a side chick. I guess poor Panshak sitting in Nigeria didn’t get the memo. Show me a runs girl & I’ll show you her friends. The old saying is always true, “birds of a feather flock together” & these birds have been swooping & flying around looking for bread. Maima is friends with @therealleonarose (hotel hops all week to post empty Chanel boxes & bags) who is friends with @queenkaryna (posing with store tags on “her” borrowed items) @lollysweeties (comes to Abuja from London but didn’t sell hair here) & @cy4luv (will be spotted in Abuja with someone’s granddad for Mac makeup but tagging Lagos on IG) who is friends with @officialanyta (Annyta Rajis been running for years) & @mniqsamuel (recently hosted by Timi Franks in Dubai). All these girls are in the same business. They bleach, they are jobless & they hotel hop.

Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by cybriz82(m): 8:16pm On Jan 25, 2016
D last pic duh...she cn lie abt her age.bt gravity doesn't lie. Iceblockprince hope ur eyes still dey function verywell.
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by Smellymouth: 8:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin olympus has fallen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by iamord(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
cybriz82:
Maima’s past as a runs girl as many people seem to be aware of her reputation in Ghana. Apparently she lives in a face me I face you house in Abeka Lapaz, Accra. Any time there was a business man in town looking for company, she would be amongst a group of girls set up for these “arrangements” where half her earnings was for the woman who set it up. One man’s wife caught her once & fought her & there was apparently some drama with a guy after she stole his belt & chain from a hotel room. She supposedly also did runs for Jibril Baron Cash @baron_cash a sakawa boy who would bring her into Nigeria & other parts in Africa. She used to lie about her age & been in the game for years. Maima & Jibril Baron Cash (unknown job title) rumoured love-vendor & yahoo/sakawa boy Her Ghana reputation is so bad which is why she has never been publicly claimed prior. When these pictures hit of Kill Beatz (Ghana producer) & Maima, it was rumoured that she released them herself for fame & attention. She is known to have been a “possy girl” (aka groupie) rotated around Ghana artists (Sarkodie, Rashid Mugeez) to name a few & always hungry to desperately be amongst famous people. At first, Kill Beatz denied her completely because he had a serious girlfriend at the time, then he hesitated to even claim her as a side chick. I guess poor Panshak sitting in Nigeria didn’t get the memo. Show me a runs girl & I’ll show you her friends. The old saying is always true, “birds of a feather flock together” & these birds have been swooping & flying around looking for bread. Maima is friends with @therealleonarose (hotel hops all week to post empty Chanel boxes & bags) who is friends with @queenkaryna (posing with store tags on “her” borrowed items) @lollysweeties (comes to Abuja from London but didn’t sell hair here) & @cy4luv (will be spotted in Abuja with someone’s granddad for Mac makeup but tagging Lagos on IG) who is friends with @officialanyta (Annyta Rajis been running for years) & @mniqsamuel (recently hosted by Timi Franks in Dubai). All these girls are in the same business. They bleach, they are jobless & they hotel hop.
Broke ass bloggers

1 Like

Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by cybriz82(m): 9:31am On Jan 27, 2016
Oga ade I aint no blogger ok..dundee like u.check my signature.I av a job...kids everywhere dis days always tryin to eat what will kill dem..idiotmofo.
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by InformedLola(f): 9:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Poor Ice Prince.

And I don't think the girl is that hot sef lipsrsealed (Abeg, it's my opinion o; don't crucify me).
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by scribble: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2016
It's like there's money in this pimping biz

Mods move this thread to business section for a more prudent analysis
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by scribble: 9:42am On Jan 27, 2016
InformedLola:
Poor Ice Prince.

And I don't think the girl is that hot sef lipsrsealed (Abeg, it's my opinion o; don't crucify me).

You're right. She doesn't have a butt.

There are many lasu babes finer, talkless of unilag
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by scribble: 9:43am On Jan 27, 2016
iamord:

Broke ass bloggers

Who Linda ikeji?

Is Linda richer than your father?

Hint: don't be honest

1 Like

Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by Houseofglam7(f): 10:06am On Jan 27, 2016
Abeg e don do, they should just leave this girl alone!
Everyone's got a past na!

I don't know her/don't like her but enough already!
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by iamord(m): 10:43am On Jan 27, 2016
scribble:

Who Linda ikeji?

Is Linda richer than your father?

Hint: don't be honest
Words of marble 'you cannot be a successful blogger by posting immature content.' iamord
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by cruzita(f): 11:36am On Jan 27, 2016
its non of our business so let's leave it at that for Christ sake
Re: Maima And The Skeleton In Her Closet. by cybriz82(m): 10:29pm On Mar 10, 2016
Den jump into d lagoon n die. Den I will for news to fall ddown frm d sky b4 posting dem here on NL...I aint no blogger I av a job oga ade I say I get job oooooo..

(1) (Reply)

Ice T Wife, Coco Shares More Adorable Photos Of Baby Chanel / Between Tems And Tiwa Savage Who Has A More Attractive Brown Skin. - Pictures / Pregnant Tiwa Savage Surprise Wizkid On Stage At VIP EXPERIENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.