Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit (33610 Views)

Ice Prince's Son, Jamal On His Graduation Day (Photo) / Maima Nkewa Poses With Ice Prince's Son On The Beach / IcePrince's Girlfriend, Maima Goes Braless, Shows Nipples, Gets Blasted [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by segun400: 9:23am On Aug 06, 2016
Maima, the beautiful French/ Ghanaian girlfriend of Nigeria’s A-list rapper Ice Prince, looks adorable as she poses in matching Dashiki outfit with her sister and Ice Prince’s son, Shawn.

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/08/06/ice-princes-gf-maima-and-his-son-steps-out-in-matching-outfit/

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by segun400: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2016
lovely
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by lative(m): 9:26am On Aug 06, 2016
hmmmm,mk i no tlk
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 06, 2016
Mk I book space

*Modified*

As if I'd known it'll make it to FP grin
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by segun400: 12:14pm On Aug 06, 2016
KissChris:
Mk I book space

lolz
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Taking care of a kid that ain't yours in the name of love. Ladies dey try

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by lilmax(m): 1:21pm On Aug 06, 2016
talent holder cheesy
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by shammah1(m): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
I am Ice Prince Producer and friend. I live in same house with Ice. Also Maima is my friend. I can affirm you that this is not Ice son Jamaal. Look for another story pls

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Richiy(f): 1:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:

Kids are cute. Nothing wrong with that cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Vilshow(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
We've hear

Anyways, Checkout my signature
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by kirchofff(m): 1:23pm On Aug 06, 2016
K
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 06, 2016
Booked
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by veave(f): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
So one person go born for another to carry snp picture
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by BuscadoCEO(m): 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Beautiful.

WHY YOU NEED TO HAVE A CORPORATE IDENTITY AS A CORPER.
Hello and thank you for visiting this thread. I am doing this write up just to encourage you all on the need to have a business name or company duely registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission once you are done with school.

You all are aware of the SAED program that the NYSC organizes for corpers and this is because there is a need to train you on various handwork skills that can serve you as in alternative or extra source of income by the time you are done with your service.

I want to encourage each and everyone of you on the need to also ensure you get a business name or company duely registered with the CAC because this will really be helpful to you as time goes on even if you are guaranteed a good job. The reason is that doing this will first of all give you a personal corporate identity which you can use to run any business of your choice.

With a corporate identity, you have higher chances of carrying out successful business deals and also give your clients more reasons to do business with you, with so much confidence. Once you successfully get a business name or company registered, you will get a certificate from the CAC which you can use to open a corporate bank account. You can also get complimentary cards and logo for your business which will make you stand out and look more professional.

Now however, once you successfully get this done, you are now a beautiful brand for yourself. Whether you get a good job paying you really good or not, you can also carry out your personal business transactions with your own brand identity with so much more confidence.

Furthermore, so many people believe or rather imagine that the process of registering a business name or company is very difficult or stressful or probably expensive. I will love to cancel such doubt from your mind because it is a very simple and straightforward process when you allow a good and sincere lawyer handle it for you. You will not need to do any running around or anything stressful because the lawyer will handle it for you. You should also take note that if it's just a business name you are registering, you can do it yourself at the CAC if you have the chance at hand.

Finally, I will like to say that "the journey of a thousand miles starts with a footstep" so it's really important you make that bold step now because you will definitely reep the rewards by the time you see that you have a corporate identity and can confidently tender your proposals to people and companies that you know you can do business with.

Thank you for your time reading through this thread and I believe a lot of you reading this will go for it and make the bold move. You can get more information about this topic on the official website of CAC.

Do have a very wonderful day.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by SylarsMcQuins: 1:25pm On Aug 06, 2016
Not all gals can do dz....
She really tried
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
love conquers all grin i see love in her eyes
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by ucee64(m): 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
which one is the baby mama
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 1:26pm On Aug 06, 2016
Posing with another woman's child.

This is another heart breaking disadvantage of being a baby mama, strange women go dey pose with ur pikin because u no be legal.
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by TrollTrap: 1:28pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
I am Ice Prince Producer and friend. I live in same house with Ice. Also Maima is my friend. I can affirm you that this is not Ice son Jamaal. Look for another story pls
Cool story bro

6 Likes

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by NegeduGrace(f): 1:33pm On Aug 06, 2016
Maxineng:
lol,,wrong notion..remember a lady who hasn't given birth before one day will so loving another person's child like urs shouldn't be a big deal,,that's why ice prince love her!
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by iykekelvins(m): 1:34pm On Aug 06, 2016
Cute
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by johnsonjosbles(m): 1:37pm On Aug 06, 2016
Over 7years,NL celeberated just 2milion Topics with quality news, fast farward only 6months after they added over 1milion topics celeberation few days ago!

But u know what? 90% of those 1milion topics were just boobs,stepup and step down Photos! U need to be scruitinising ur phone b4 u get somtin resonable to read. NL has lost its Original value,

Mod come and ban me oh bcs I know u no like thruth

8 Likes

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by nicason(m): 1:39pm On Aug 06, 2016
Fire of zamani.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Descartes: 1:40pm On Aug 06, 2016
Legalising illegality smiley
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by princessbellz5(f): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
Please help me win a contest on Instagram by liking my pic on this instagram page. Thank you so much.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIs4gMIBF32/
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Xbursta(m): 1:45pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
u are also a lier because the person on the picture u just posted is Sammy gyang
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by adami48(f): 1:49pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
Sammy gyan yall

1 Like

Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 2:04pm On Aug 06, 2016
shammah1:
whats ur stage name, lemme google u
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by SmithHumble50: 2:05pm On Aug 06, 2016
Wetin be my own
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by swimcash(m): 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2016
Everybody claiming Papas since 1603bc grin
Re: Maima And Ice Prince's Son In Matching Outfit by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 06, 2016
And so?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muma Gee Responds To Prince Eke's Cheating Accusations / Juliet Ibrahim: "How Iceberg Slim & I Met And Fell In Love" / Tope Delano Raped Twice At 7 Abd 11 Years, Battled Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.