Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 (7322 Views)

Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Mc4larin: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Be calm. God is taking you places. This was Senator Obama holding Bill Clinton's suit Jacketin 2005. Neither He (Obama) nor Clinton ever thought he would become the most powerful man on earth today.
Don't underrate yourself. You might be the next President of Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Theyveedo(m): 8:18pm On Jan 25, 2016
s
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Mc4larin: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lemme also go and hold PMB's agbada, I may become the president of Naija

5 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by madridguy(m): 8:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Humility at the highest order.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by kossyablaze(m): 8:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Igbo adage...."Onye fee eze,eze erue ya"...

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Tunami(m): 8:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
i will go and hold tinubu's agbada so that i will become the richest landlord in africa in future.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Mc4larin: 8:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tunami:
i will go and hold tinubu's agbada so that i will become the richest landlord in africa in future.

Abeg, no kill me with laugh jare!

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by espn(m): 8:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
A future president was holding d presidents jacket! It's good to be humble sumtime!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 25, 2016
Vladimir Putin is the most powerful person in the world presently

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Houseofglam7(f): 8:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Humility pays!
Do not despise your little beginnings.

No condition is permanent smiley

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mc4larin:
Be calm. God is taking you places. This was Senator Obama holding Bill Clinton's suit Jacketin 2005. He nor Clinton ever thought he would become the most powerful man on earth today.
It's his. It even matching his trousers. Clinton did not wear a coat. Judging from his shirt. I think Obama was already a rising politician by then.

21 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by royallord1(m): 9:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mc4larin:
Be calm. God is taking you places. This was Senator Obama holding Bill Clinton's suit Jacketin 2005. He nor Clinton ever thought he would become the most powerful man on earth today.
dude obama is holding his own jacket... it is so obvious from the shirt dat clinton wasnt putting on a suit.....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by xage(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mc4larin:

Neither he nor Clinton.pls correct that.

Nice message btw

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Owoplenty(m): 9:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
We gonna get there
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 25, 2016
This what i keep telling those say they were told they are leaders of tomorrow yet they have not allowed them lead, nobody will hand you the mantle unless you work hard for it.
These guy probably served in some capacity under clintion and those b4 him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by flokii: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mc4larin:
Lemme also go and hold PMB's agbada, I may become the president of Naija

for where cheesy

go hold Nnamdi's prison uniform.. mayb you might be their next leader grin

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 25, 2016
that is not Bill's. It is Obama's.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by misterawo: 10:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
Photoshop
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Elruhamah: 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmm, this life ehn !!!! Only God knows tomorrow.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by BALLOSKI: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
That's why I don't look down on people.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 25, 2016
Muafrika2:

It's his. It even matching his trousers. Clinton did not wear a coat. Judging from his shirt. I think Obama was already a rising politician by then.
Muafrika2:

he was a senator then

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by helovesme(f): 11:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
People just create memes without thinking.

How's that clinton's suit undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by pablus: 11:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
OP makes no sense, typing without thinking

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by QTEST007(m): 12:03am On Jan 26, 2016
And that's the way it is
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 12:04am On Jan 26, 2016
Obiagelli:
This what i keep telling those say they were told they are leaders of tomorrow yet they have not allowed them lead, nobody will hand you the mantle unless you work hard for it.
These guy probably served in some capacity under clintion and those b4 him.
Nah, Obama has never served Bill Clinton in any capacity. Obama was an Illinois State legislator, before he ran for and won a US Senatorial election in 2004.

BTW, the Clinton's despise him. They've never really forgiven him for halting Hillary's March to the presidency in 2008. Hillary only grudgingly accepted to be his Secretary of State.

There have White House insiders who recall that Obama and Hillary engaged in shouting matches, sometimes. The bone of contention was that Hillary refused to essentially take orders from the likes of Valerie Jarrett - a trusted Obama adviser - and the First Lady, Michelle.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by sapientia(m): 3:05am On Jan 26, 2016
i dont take this serious

you know why?

over there.. you dont appear from no where and run for presidency

They are groomed on time and one is picked

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by ngmgeek(m): 4:01am On Jan 26, 2016
The Young Shall Grow cheesy
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Mc4larin:

That's not true. He was holding his own jacket.

Bill had a short sleeved shirt on.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by genuinechimere(m): 6:53am On Jan 26, 2016
Muafrika2:

it's Bill Clinton's. Obama was a freshman senator then. I've seen that a long time ago.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by genuinechimere(m): 6:55am On Jan 26, 2016
CFCman:

Nah, Obama has never served Bill Clinton in any capacity. Obama was an Illinois State legislator, before he ran for and won a US Senatorial election in 2004.

BTW, the Clinton's despise him. They've never really forgiven him for halting Hillary's March to the presidency in 2008. Hillary only grudgingly accepted to be his Secretary of State.

There have White House insiders who recall that Obama and Hillary engaged in shouting matches, sometimes. The bone of contention was that Hillary refused to essentially take orders from the likes of Valerie Jarrett - a trusted Obama adviser - and the First Lady, Michelle.
but Bill Clinton campaigned for Obama in 2012
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 7:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Mc4larin:
there no evidence he holding clintons suit...it looks like his own suit ...clinton has a body gaurd behind that should preferably hold the suit not senator obama
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by GANJAFARMER: 7:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Moronic Nigerians actually believed that Obama was holding President Clinton's stuff ? undecided

And they took the stupidity to another level by saying that humility pays , I'm not disputing that but hey ! could this be the reason why an average Nigerian , Nigerian police and almost everyone of us will turn ourselves into slaves and Mumu when we come across rich people?

Could this be the reason why we worship fame , wealth and people that seem to make it rain even when they are morally bankrupt ?
Obama wasn't holding nothing but his own cloth . Shikena !!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Soldiers Watching Helplessly As Biafrans Gyrate At Ekwulobia- Pics / Oshiomhole Received By Supporters At Okpella, Estako East LG / 8 Killed In A Fresh Tiv/fulani Crisis In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.