Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,553 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 (7357 Views)

Presidency Fires Director Over Plagiarism Of Obama's Speech / Presidency Apologises For Buhari's Plagiarising Of Obama's Speech / Buhari Meets With Bill Clinton & Gates In New York (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by GANJAFARMER: 7:10am On Jan 26, 2016
Alikote:
there no evidence he holding clintons suit...it looks like his own suit ...clinton has a body gaurd behind that should preferably hold the suit not senator obama
Don't blame these guys - It's a Nigerian thing , they will lick the ass of anyone in power , authority and with money .

We've seen how they've turned our policemen and women into hand bag handlers leaving their primary assignment .

This is what poverty has done to our psyche and it will take a lot of self esteem to change all that . grin
This is why they worship the same politician even as they steal them blind .

Obama was holding his own suit yet they've attached his success and hard work to being humble by holding a suit for Bill Clinton - A man whose insatiable libido was an issue well known by all democrats . cheesy
Who did this to us ?
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by tafrica(m): 7:14am On Jan 26, 2016
I don't know when Nigerians will learn to be analytical.

Why would Obama who was a senator be holding Clinton's suits, didn't he have body guards?

Obama was wearing black trousers, couldn't that black suits be his own?

Clinton wasn't wearing black trousers and even had short sleeves, who was likelier to own the suits between him and Obama?

As usual, Nigerian believe cheaply any propaganda they're fed with. I don't know why we are like this.

And which humility is there for a senator to hold president's suits? I won't pray our senators turn to such ass-lickers, they are also duely voted for as legislators. I can never do it as a Senator or Rep.

Enough of this ass-licking mentality.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by NoreenUG(f): 7:39am On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Don't blame these guys - It's a Nigerian thing , they will lick the ass of anyone in power , authority and with money .

We've seen how they've turned our policemen and women into hand bag handlers leaving their primary assignment .

This is what poverty has done to our psyche and it will take a lot of self esteem to change all that . grin
This is why they worship the same politician even as they steal them blind .

Obama was holding his own suit yet they've attached his success and hard work to being humble by holding a suit for Bill Clinton - A man whose insatiable libido was an issue well known by all democrats . cheesy
Who did this to us ?

If you also noticed, most Nigerians defended that disgraceful video of a DSS officer wiping Dambazzau's shoe, because they believe it as a sign of "respect". These immbeciles don't even know that lines exist in professional settings, and that nonsense was simply unacceptable in a developed society.
Nigerians are morally bankrupt people. Plain and simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Caspian22(m): 8:05am On Jan 26, 2016
life na jeje o!

by the way you can read my amazing prevention tips on Lassa fever. Every Nigerian must love this

http://www.youmustgethealthy.com/2016/01/lassa-fever-8-simple-prevention-tips.html?m=1
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by GANJAFARMER: 8:23am On Jan 26, 2016
NoreenUG:

If you also noticed, most Nigerians defended that disgraceful video of a DSS officer wiping Dambazzau's shoe, because they believe it as a sign of "respect". These immbeciles don't even know that lines exist in professional settings, and that nonsense was simply unacceptable in a developed society.
Nigerians are morally bankrupt people. Plain and simple.
Even in our offices and where we work , you'll always notice that shameful attitude from your colleagues and if you're different they simply label you as someone who lacks home training and this isn't because you were disrespectful but simply because you've refused to go extra mile to lick your bosses ass like they all do.
While I will always argue that such culture of showing respect to elders and people with authority , I wont also fail to point out how some manipulative people uses such cheap respect to blackmail and turn you to their errand boy or girl and this is where we need to draw the line.
There was a time I met my two bosses in Arik airline on our way to Port Harcourt from Lagos and I noticed how friendly they've become within hours of sitting together in the airport and just when I was about to discharge them with some excuses these two old men that were old enough to be my father asked for the impossible .

They want me to help them solicit for sex from very young and beautiful girls in Port Harcourt which I downplayed but they jokingly insisted that they've seen my facebook page and ordered me to do the needful while cajoling me that I'm not loyal which I out of this same respect accepted just to leave them and their constant demand and switched off my phone as soon as I got home, and each time I switched on my phone back , their text messages keeping coming and at point they got angry and stopped disturbing me , but it was very clear to me that I'll have some problems when I came across one of them outside the shores of Nigeria and he called me a "fucck up boy" in the presence of my colleagues and I'm going to be working under this man for the next 6yrs and that was when it dawned on me that nemesis have finally caught up with me. - To cut a long story short : Till this very moment wherever I'm transferred they've tried in frustrating my career and it seems they are in a kind of gang because whenever I arrive at a new work station ,I'll always come across one of them or their pack of friends and the animosity continues to a point where I wanted to go and apologize to one of them who seem to be connected and at the same time the leader of the gang.
The message is simple - I screwed them over and they are only trying to get back at me but who cares.
Pay me what is accrued to me and forget about any other incentive I will have to miss because they feel they have an ax to grind with me.
Truth is that manipulative people uses this societal show of shame called 'respect' to flog folks back into line to enable them have their way.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Mc4larin: 8:47am On Jan 26, 2016
Lala, please do something to this as it might encourage someone who needs it right now
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Mc4larin: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Igbo adage...."Onye fee eze,eze erue ya"...

English version please!
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by kossyablaze(m): 8:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Mc4larin:

English version please!
If u serve the king,The king will reach u one day.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by matthew41(m): 8:59am On Jan 26, 2016
Me, i dont believe this story jor clinton is wearing a short sleeve shirt in the picture im seeing here.That jacket is for obama.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Karlovich: 9:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Obama was holding his own jacket, u can see clearly it matches with his trousers, there's nothing these religious fanatics won't do in this world to scam people.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nobody: 9:35am On Jan 26, 2016
Karlovich:
Obama was holding his own jacket, u can see clearly it matches with his trousers, there's nothing these religious fanatics won't do in this world to scam people.
Who talked about religion here? You're just the one attacking everything religion.
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:07am On Jan 26, 2016
If you are to big to serve u are too small to lead
Re: Picture Of Obama Holding Bill Clinton's Suit Jacket In 2005 by Nichobabe(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
These bloggers sef, I don't know what they want to turn this online business to.

Lies everywhere you go. Una be empty hen?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Ugwuanyi, A Reference Point In Our Success Story, Says NDLEA / See Oshiomohle 1998 In Funtua Textile Katsina State Before Labour Started Paying / Tinubu's Sitting Position In The Mosque Going Viral (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.