Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Help!!! have you seen these kids??? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! have you seen these kids??? (1966 Views)

Missing Girl In Kaduna : Pls Have You Seen This Girl? / What These Kids Are Doing In Private Will Shock You / Watch How These Kids Danced At A Birthday Party (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 8:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
The boy in the first picture and the small girl (the lady in the second picture is hugging) has been missing since yesterday. They are born of the same parent. Their parent drop them off at home after church yesterday and went out back to their working place. on getting home they didn't see them. thinking they were around playing with neighbors they never take their absent seriously serious until 7pm in d evening when they started d search till now. They reside in #1 ehigiamusor Street off irhirhi road, Off Airport road, Benin City
If you see any of the children around you pls contact these numbers

cc: Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by thorpido(m): 8:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
Parents dropped them at home with who to look after them?
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 7:52am On Jan 26, 2016
thorpido:
Parents dropped them at home with who to look after them?
the first child iss not that young.he is an altar server in church and that is not the first or second time they are leaving them at home.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by worry359(m): 7:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Mariojane:
the first child iss not that young.he is an altar server in church and that is not the first or second time they are leaving them at home.

May be Last time they leave them!
End time for children.
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
worry359:

May be Last time they leave them!
End time for children.
Get help
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by thorpido(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2016
Mariojane:
Hmmm.How come they work everytime and they have to leave kids all by themselves?
Even 10yr olds still need supervision.
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 11:47am On Jan 26, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm.How come they work everytime and they have to leave kids all by themselves?
Even 10yr olds still need supervision.
I am not their parent I can't answer that question. Their pictures were given to the police this morning

1 Like

Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by thorpido(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mariojane:
I am not their parent I can't answer that question. Their pictures were given to the police this morning
Hey cool down,I'm not indicting you.
I'm just thinking aloud and questioning their parenting skills.They should have gotten a carer for the children if they are so busy.
It's a good thing the police have been informed.

May they be found and alive very soon
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
thorpido:
Hey cool down,I'm not indicting you.
I'm just thinking aloud and questioning their parenting skills.They should have gotten a carer for the children if they are so busy.
It's a good thing the police have been informed.

May they be found and alive very soon
Amen.
am sure that is not the first time their parent will drop them off to go to work. and the boy should be above 10years. they go to church by themselves so am sure their parent believe they should be safe as always
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by thorpido(m): 1:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mariojane:
Amen.
am sure that is not the first time their parent will drop them off to go to work. and the boy should be above 10years. they go to church by themselves so am sure their parent believe they should be safe as always
Hmmm,not safe enough.Even teenagers still need guidance.
I'm very sure Benin is not even a safe place to leave kids on their own.
Re: Help!!! have you seen these kids??? by Mariojane(f): 1:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
thorpido:
Hmmm,not safe enough.Even teenagers still need guidance.
I'm very sure Benin is not even a safe place to leave kids on their own.
i am staying in that area and so far the area is very safe. i do walk to church as early as 5:30am by myself. i guess it is no longer safe as i thought

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Has A joystick- Nigerian Man Discovers On Wedding Night / Is Love Enough To Sustain Marriage / Yoruba Wife Showers Praises On Her Igbo Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.