Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today (2077 Views)

"I Never Believed I Would Marry An Illiterate" - Abuja Based Lady Reveals. Photo / Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / My Mum's Not Dead!’-Daughter Of Missing Abuja-based Woman Insist Her Mum's Alive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by nickxtra(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I doubt if any mother can beat my mum to her honesty and sincerity. Since I have grown up into man and by the grace of Almighty God, capable of fending for my self, my family, my mum and by extension other immediate family members, my mother has not stopped amazing me. Though, I have placed her on a monthly stipend, just as I am receiving salary here, I deduct my tithe and my mum's stipend is the next thing I set aside, without prejudice to that of my marital home care(my wife and kids), the last time I sent her money was in December, for the end of year/new year celebrations and since then, I have not sent a kobo to her, not because I did not want to, but because of the new year/January financial situation. I got my January pay today, set aside my tithe and decided to call my mum to ask her whose account number I will pay her stipend to, amazingly mum told me that she HAS ENOUGH MONEY with her and that I should not send any money. Interestingly, she said she has been worried how I and my family would be coping now because of the economic situation in the country, particularly for us living in Abuja. I told her not to worry that it is all well with me and my family here, but she insisted that she will not collect it. I have to tell that if she does not collect the money, it suggests that she is angry with me, but she said no, that she thinks about our welfare first. You know what, I have told her that I will send the money, and she can do charity with it if she does not want. My office Assistant has gone to pay the money to her. In fact, am proud of my sweet mother and it is my prayers that all mums and our wives out there become more sincere to you all. Amen.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by micfoley: 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2016
Pls change his to her.
OP , you have a generous heart. God bless

2 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Godmother(f): 5:55pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nothing compares to a mother's love. May God bless and keep all mothers everywhere (the pure ones o tongue )

Anyways, check my signature for tips on how to tighten your vag.ina naturally

3 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Tallesty1(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2016
Mothers are amazing, they pretend like all is fine just to make us feel better.

@OP, believe me, she needs the money but she thinks you need it most.

4 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Vikky014(f): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2016
You hv such a caring mum. she is just like my mum

2 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Idydarling(f): 9:41pm On Jan 29, 2016
I wish mine is like urs, am ashamed to admit this, I don't even wish my enemy to have one like mine

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by elomepee: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2016
nickxtra:
I doubt if any mother can beat my mum to her honesty and sincerity. Since I have grown up into man and by the grace of Almighty God, capable of fending for my self, my family, my mum and by extension other immediate family members, my mother has not stopped amazing me. Though, I have placed her on a monthly stipend, just as I am receiving salary here, I deduct my tithe and my mum's stipend is the next thing I set aside, without prejudice to that of my marital home care(my wife and kids), the last time I sent her money was in December, for the end of year/new year celebrations and since then, I have not sent a kobo to her, not because I did not want to, but because of the new year/January financial situation. I got my January pay today, set aside my tithe and decided to call my mum to ask her whose account number I will pay her stipend to, amazingly mum told me that she HAS ENOUGH MONEY with her and that I should not send any money. Interestingly, she said she has been worried how I and my family would be coping now because of the economic situation in the country, particularly for us living in Abuja. I told her not to worry that it is all well with me and my family here, but she insisted that she will not collect it. I have to tell that if she does not collect the money, it suggests that she is angry with me, but she said no, that she thinks about our welfare first. You know what, I have told her that I will send the money, and she can do charity with it if she does not want. My office Assistant has gone to pay the money to her. In fact, am proud of my sweet mother and it is my prayers that all mums and our wives out there become more sincere to you all. Amen.

May God bless you now and for ever. Your children will do much more for you and they shall call you BLESSED
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by okirewaju(f): 5:52am On Jan 30, 2016
Mothers are priceless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by nickxtra(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
micfoley:
Pls change his to her.
OP , you have a generous heart. God bless
Thanks for the correction and the prayer
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by nickxtra(m): 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
elomepee:

May God bless you now and for ever. Your children will do much more for you and they shall call you BLESSED
thanks, you too
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by RoyalRoy(m): 1:11pm On Jan 30, 2016
Idydarling:
I wish mine is like urs, am ashamed to admit this, I don't even wish my enemy to have one like mine

This is unrealistic.
No matter how bad your mother may seem, she can't definitely wish you evil.

Take a second good look at your mother and the circumstances surrounding her and be objective about it this time around.

I pray all will be well between you and your mum!!

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by focus7: 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2016
Op congratulation but many mums does that, my mum does that almost every time especially when it is time for children school fees.

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by jaytee01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 30, 2016
Such a sweet mum!

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Faith111: 5:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
My Mother-in-law acts in similar way n I love her 4 dat...She appreciates every thing you do 4 her..imagine during the eve, my mate sent lots of clothes worth hell of money and other stuff...I don't compete and won't exceed family budget cos i want to impress so i just called my mate and thanked her for been nice...but I was one of the first persons my Mother-in-law called on 1st of Jan to say Happy Newyr to and keeps calling to show she cares whether i give her bronze nd others gv gold...I felt Wow! this is who a mother should be and not just been materialistic ..
Well my own mum is late.

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Faith111: 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

This is unrealistic.

Take a second good look at your mother and the circumstances surrounding her and be objective about it this time around.

Cheers

Please don't say unrealistic... That you have a good mum doesn't mean others do...I have a friend who gave birth to her first baby and her mum who stays about #200 distance away didn't show up till day3 after much calls..She said she didnt come because my friend's hubby didn't send her money to prepare for omugwo and she was aware that the guy didnt have much..in fact she went back the following day..Thanks to her mother-in-law who travelled down to help her..She didn't even bother her for the 2nd baby..
So not all mothers are important. Some are just too materialistic and will want you to even steal or break your home to satisfy them..Ive aunts who are like that..

6 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by RoyalRoy(m): 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2016
Faith111:

Please don't say unrealistic that you have a good mum doesn't mean others do...I have a friend who gave birth to her first baby and her mum who stays about #200 distance away didn't show up till day3 after much calls..She said she didnt come because my friend's hubby didn't send her money to prepare for omugwo..And she was aware that the guy didnt have much..in fact she went back the next day..Thanks to her mother-in-law who travelled down to help her..She didn't even brother her for her 2nd baby..
So not all mothers are important. Some are just too materialistic and will want you to even steal or break your home to satisfy them..Ive aunts who are like that..

Hmmm, its definitely an odd world.

Guess different strokes for different world!!

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Idydarling(f): 11:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
RoyalRoy:

This is unrealistic.

Cheers

u don't understand Roy, it's only easy for you to say. .. you're not in my shoes

5 Likes

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by francizy(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2016
Idydarling:

I perfectly understand your plight.. Been there and seen it all but in all circumstances, we let disappointments become motivation, thereby channelling that negativity into positive achievements. We will eventually excel afterwards. I hope and pray you excel in such circumstance you find yourself in..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by RoyalRoy(m): 7:56am On Jan 31, 2016
Idydarling:

u don't understand Roy, it's only easy for you to say. .. you're not in my shoes

Hmmmmm

lipsrsealed
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by nickxtra(m): 1:24pm On Feb 01, 2016
elomepee:

Amen, tnx. Receive same too in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by K9blunt(f): 11:06pm On Feb 01, 2016
Idydarling:

DAMN!!!!!

You must have been through a lot!
Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by UyiIredia(m): 5:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
Sweet mother.

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by Chidoks(f): 6:11pm On Feb 02, 2016
It's good that you appreciate her and no matter her objections keep loading her, that is one of the sources of your blessings.
My mum and mother in law could be this good but I haven't seen a woman like my mother in law before.She respects her son so much. Even when ill she still worries about how she's the cause of the expenditures. She even prays for her son's progress meanwhile she's really ill o. She sacrifices for all her children alike. God bless and preserve my mum and mother in law, the op's mother and the many godly and selfless mothers out there including me o. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by PresVA: 6:44pm On Feb 02, 2016
Idydarling:
And why are people liking this post? It has the most likes on this page.. what's there to like? Or people are just attracted to negative things? undecided
Many people praised their mums but no likes

It's well idy... better days ahead!

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by shindarayo(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2016
Hmm,when people talk about mothers,I cant help.but talk abt mine,growing up we were not d.best of friends,cos I.always thought she hated me cos of d manner she chastises me.wen.am wrong,I never rily appreciated her den,I only got to understand d extent of a mother's lobe.wen I had my first child wtout bn.married,o boy,dis woman didnt for once fault me or reprimanded me,instead she pulled me closer and was d force dt.kept m and pushed me to wre I am today.she supported me both physically,spiritually,financially and all dre is,and dt is y till date I can sacrifice my last kobo to c her smile,,and God also blessed me with another wonderful mother in person of my mother in law,hmm!what can I say abt her,she is simply amazing,one wld tink bn married to a first child means competing wt ur mil,but she has made me d daughta she never had,so even.if dre.is.any competition btw us it is a healthy one,financially she.was dre,before my partner cld stand on his own.so op I rily undastand hw u fil,MOTHERS are priceless.

1 Like

Re: Read What a Mother Did To Her Abuja Based Son Today by pretydiva(f): 6:37am On Feb 03, 2016
God bless all mothers. They r indeed a rare gem. A million likes 4 dem

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Women What Action Will You Take on Your Husband In Such A Situation - photo / Advise Needed From Matured Ladies And Gentlemen. / Married Sex And Unmarried Sex - DIFFERENCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.