Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:16 AM

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] (48610 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by JAYTUNEZ(m): 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
Some babes are just evul.. This babe with the handle, August Child Ugegbe slyly told Tania Omotayo that her boyfriend, Wizkid has another baby with a Guinean babe, named Binta Diamond Diallo, and tagged her Instagram handle, bluediamond so that Tania can confirm the gist..lol...Aproko!!

...meanwhile some Naija babes have started congratulating Binta... See below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44524

3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
HhmMm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Tallesty1(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Like say she asked her.

I think Saharareporters should just employ her.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by ernesty20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
How this one take concern me? Mtchhhww

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by kennyman2000(m): 9:03pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmm... Some people information ministering pass LAI MOHAMMED.

Check my signature for ur customised wristband

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by myners007: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
If that gurl whose pix im seeing is actually a model in Guinea that means that the beautiful ones are yet to be born in that country

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by veekid(m): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wayre 100%

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
Nonsense.

Seun take note!!

Nairaland is now dustbin were Nigerian yeyebrities dump dia trash.

I won't be surprise to wake up one day and find out LAWMA have parked and dump Nairaland in dustbin

80 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by cutetopsey(f): 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
lol
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
funny ..... I'm just too shy. embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by goodlifehyd(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Smellymouth: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Omotayo funny sha.. she is clinging on to Wizzy Cox he is rich and famous..
If he were broke like Blackface , she for don end relationship.. cheesy

Girls n money sha

68 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by mcocolok(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
This guy don OVERTAKE 2FACE ooooo grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by fowlyansh181(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
I must give my landlord pikin belle this year

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by pulsa(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
k
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by jbbaba(m): 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lol,aproko tins
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by absoluteSuccess: 9:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
harvest of love children.
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by dexonMart(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
hmmm aproko.... chai chai
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by looseweight: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by porrigeyam(m): 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin

Chai we yoruba boys too like fucck....congrat wizzy sha if it's true.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by tracyfemmmm: 9:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
This omotayo lady should leave Wizkid alone! His name says it all he is a kid.
So very irresponsible of him!!
If a girl could be pregnant for him that means she could also give him an STD.
maybe he should get tested.
They say if they do u once they are fools if they do you twice you are the fool.
In this case I think wizkid is the fool.
how many girls would get pregnant before he learns.

22 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Jaymima(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Tania don't mind all these gossip mongers they are out to breakup your blissful relationship. It shall not work. Ignore all the rumors and stay by your man. Borrow a leaf from IcePrince grin

Modified:
Poster below me though, that boy wasn't begotten by Tania, get your facts right. Also the boy didn't create himself that you are mocking his forehead. Receive foresight!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by princeogbeide1(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
This babe is a good product unlike Tania who produced a fore-head boy that doesn't look like Starboy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by kossyablaze(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smh
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by confistified(m): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
what people do for fame cheesy
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Holuwakemmy16(f): 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
some people should learn how to face their own things,chai I hail some people.
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by DirtyGold: 9:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
I would have said that boy whiskey is a ruff ryder but unfortunatly, he doesn't know how to use it grin

Anyways, his mama will be very proud cool
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by omanifrank(m): 9:08pm On Jan 25, 2016
oh k
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by chopbanana: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
E bi like say all our artists don't know what they call condom. Tired of this baby mama stories here and there, well Na CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by zizirecords(m): 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
This is weird. Linda Ikeji just carried a story of another Wizkid babymama in the US. The guy randy die! And he never uses condoms.

Na wa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by MrCork: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
Some babes are just evul.. This babe with the handle, August Child Ugegbe slyly told Tania Omotayo that her boyfriend, Wizkid has another baby with a Guinean babe, named Binta Diamond Diallo, and tagged her Instagram handle, bluediamond so that Tania can confirm the gist..lol...Aproko!!

...meanwhile some Naija babes have started congratulating Binta... See below ...

http://tunezmedia.com/?p=44524

...NIGERIAN WOMEN...ALL THEY DO IS TRAPP PERSON WITH PREGNANCY....THATS Y WE DONT NEAR THOSE GOLD DIGGGERS HEAR IN LONDON!! (No ofeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Code45: 9:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Bitches.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos) / COZA Pastor & Busola Dakolo: Licious Rika Speaks On Rape Allegation / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.