Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,979 members, 7,810,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] (48607 Views)

Davido's 2nd Babymama, Amanda Shares Underwear Photo Of Herself (photo) / Wizkid And Family "Begging" Binta, His Second Babymama [PICS] / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by ernesty20(m): 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
2rez:

Mods been over high on cheap weed lately. The f.uck made fp
can u imagine? There are better threads rotten away on "Trending"
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by stingbreed(m): 7:49am On Jan 26, 2016
tracyfemmmm:
This omotayo lady should leave Wizkid alone! His name says it all he is a kid.
So very irresponsible of him!!
If a girl could be pregnant for him that means she could also give him an STD.
maybe he should get tested.
They say if they do u once they are fools if they do you twice you are the fool.
In this case I think wizkid is the fool.
how many girls would get pregnant before he learns.
na wa o,, ,see how e de pain this one like say na she be wizkid girlfriend. ..
Feminist alert
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by ilyas26(m): 8:01am On Jan 26, 2016
All this naija artists no dey wear condom
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by AppleBeri(f): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by alheriTOJ(f): 8:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Smellymouth:
Omotayo funny sha.. she is clinging on to Wizzy Cox he is rich and famous..
If he were broke like Blackface , she for don end relationship.. cheesy

Girls n money sha

Smellymouth she's from an affluent family so she's not with him for the money, her elder sister is Peter Okoye's wife, it's either she's totally blinded by actual love or she's just been naive and silly.
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Smellymouth: 8:24am On Jan 26, 2016
alheriTOJ:

Smellymouth she's from an affluent family so she's not with him for the money, her elder sister is Peter Okoye's wife, it's either she's totally blinded by actual love or she's just been naive and silly.

Oh, really?? I never knew she is of same parents with Peter's wife.. As for the naivety, I guess you have a point there.
Must u mention my moniker?? grin
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by 2rez: 9:20am On Jan 26, 2016
ernesty20:
can u imagine? There are better threads rotten away on "Trending"

They should snap outta stupi.dity someday is my humble prayer for the mods.
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Otunba2032: 9:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Some people sha are less enlightened dey call someone a model and u say she is not so beautiful Biko a model doesn't necessary need so much beautiful her shape is her selling point
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Otunba2032: 9:37am On Jan 26, 2016
myners007:
If that gurl whose pix im seeing is actually a model in Guinea that means that the beautiful ones are yet to be born in that country
u are blind naw
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Hyphee(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
princeogbeide1:
This babe is a good product unlike Tania who produced a fore-head boy that doesn't look like Starboy.
Tania is wizkid's girlfriend and not babymama, the babymama is Sola.
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by Funkybabee(f): 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
weting happened to this boy self pelu pelenge tori yen ori e oti e pe rara she just dey hurt this tania
my advice to Tania she should go find better husband not this yeyebrity
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by themmyd: 6:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did she really go through labour with that hair?
Re: Lady Reveals To Tania About Wizkid's 2nd Babymama [PICS] by princeogbeide1(m): 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hyphee:

Tania is wizkid's girlfriend and not babymama, the babymama is Sola.

oohh thanks. i now get that

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Banky W & Adesua Etomi Are Legally Married, As They Sign Marriage Papers Today / Lalasticlala Show Off His Cute Daughter's Face, Set For Church Child Dedication / Desmond Elliot Hits The Gym To Control His Growing Pot Belly (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.