Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) (58803 Views)

Kenyan Lady Whose Hands Were Cut Off As She Couldn't Have A Child Is Pregnant / I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Saw This Inside My Younger Brothers Bag (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ariesbull: 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
doveda:

Someone is painedsmiley

If this were real life, we won't even have any business togetherundecided and if we did you will be the one spending the rest of your life in jail!

You should have been logical if you wanted a logical reply. You are just too stupid!

Yorubatic? Did you even go to school

Bitchh alert ....not my style

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Rexceedo: 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Naah!. Actually Perservarance and Love in Action!

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by innuit: 4:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
fowlyansh181:
did you care to ask what she does before getting hit? undecided

Doesn't matter what she did. There is no justification for violence against the person you vow to love and protect.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Jobig(m): 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mine does that,when i form
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

What gave you the impression that the woman was beaten?
i jst asked a questn
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by ElFenomeno1: 7:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
i jst asked a questn
Ok
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by fowlyansh181(m): 7:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I'm so sorry, ur 'lameness' amuses me that's all. Are u tired ni?
look babe if for say you fine., I for try start runs from here but you are not. let's end this , bye bye.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Most LADIES of these days Don't deserve just beating..

They deserve PANEL BEATING and ALIGNMENT. with cerebral POP.

If I tell u all the things that came to my mind when I read ur post, I'll be banned forever... And surely, we'll get into some really shitty affair here. So, I'd keep my cool, mind my business and pray that u didn't mean anything u wrote up there, or better still, that a good woman doesn't suffer such ill-treatment from u...

Ppl like u deserve nothing good.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Speechless3:
chai cry God save us from this kind of men.

I was soo tempted to give him a piece of my mind.. And in no small measure.

2 Likes

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Carnations:

If I tell u all the things that came to my mind when I read ur post, I'll be banned forever... And surely, we'll get into some really shitty affair here. So, I'd keep my cool, mind my business and pray that u didn't mean anything u wrote up there, or better still, that a good woman doesn't suffer such ill-treatment from u...

Ppl like u deserve nothing good.
jst chill

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Cutehector(m): 9:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Carnations:

Pple u deserve nothing good.
olivia relax. U ddnt hav to waste ur words on him. There are good women and bad women out there, likewise the men.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Cutehector:
olivia relax. U ddnt hav to waste ur words on him. There are good women and bad women out there, likewise the men.

It's the ease and impunity with which he said it that's really upsetting... Rubbish!

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ebenezer1998:
jst chill

Thanks, joor...
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by OvieYel(m): 10:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
lol. funny. hope u r good anyway
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 4:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Pineapp:
Yes sir..

I will let go because this child is doing this outa innocence. lipsrsealed embarassed

I will let go because if I continue to stay,this child might end up motherless. angry

I will let go because this child deserves better growing up experiences than seeing her father hit me. sad

I will let go because I don't support wife beaters.

I will let go because on nairaland these days,only a few sensible topics hit FrontPage. angry

Finally,I will let go because my likes are growing like grasses cry kiss cry kiss kiss grin

firstly. wetin dgirl do

dis days, som girls nordey hrar word undecided
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 27, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Pele. U're the idiot. Make sure u buy cane and whips for ur daughter's husband when she marries. Hail him on until he kills her, don't worry we'll be here to type RIP
Why am I even answering u sef, I'm sure u're a teenager (one wt cerebral dysfunction sef), and adult will not reason like this.

U're excused, make sure u use ur drugs as prescribed next time, mongol
Just ignore him. People like that. They're not worth it.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 4:44am On Jan 27, 2016
butanep:

I am not in support of a man beating a woman but some women are just so harsh and mannerless irrespective of their beauty.

Some say things that kill you inside and reduce you like a rag. Some don't even know when and how they lay hands on their woman because of their bad mouth.

I know a guy that cries any time he lay hands of his woman, so he had to break up the relationship. He said the girl always push him to it.

Women should learn how to control their tongue toward their man. They should respect their man. There is no gain struggling authority with your man.

Men should always learn to control themselves.
But? How is this a "but" situation. You're either in support of it, or your not.

And what's with this argument about women and sharp tongues? Men have tongues too. If a couple wants to engage in a battle of words that's their prerogative and actually pretty normal (not always but it can definitely occur). This has nothing to do with respect or authority it's just about anger and what people do when their angry. Human nature. You can yell, scream, I guess insult. But don't hit or hurt.

Your comment makes u out to be an apologist to wife beaters. It's not about what she said or how she said it, don't lay a hand on the woman you call your wife. Simple.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by butanep(m): 6:49am On Jan 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:

But? How is this a "but" situation. You're either in support of it, or your not.

And what's with this argument about women and sharp tongues? Men have tongues too. If a couple wants to engage in a battle of words that's their prerogative and actually pretty normal (not always but it can definitely occur). This has nothing to do with respect or authority it's just about anger and what people do when their angry. Human nature. You can yell, scream, I guess insult. But don't hit or hurt.

Your comment makes u out to be an apologist to wife beaters. It's not about what she said or how she said it, don't lay a hand on the woman you call your wife. Simple.

I get your point. Newton third law states that to every action there is equal and opposite reaction. Only if woman can tame their tongue and stop competing for authority with their man, men hands will be down permanently.

I know of a scenario where a guy and his girl had a serious argument because the guy broke the stand of his girl fan. After the argument the guy just went behind her to give her a back hug, the next thing the guy saw a rechargeable lamp slam on his face with bloods oozing from his teeth. He took him about 5mins to gain consciousness. The is a guy that has never shout or raise his hands of her before. For the first time, the guy gave her the beating of her life and send her away.

Some women are just too hot tempered and mannerless. Men are not the bad-mouth type so when provoke, some tend to use their hands which is not really good.

Even the bible says women, don't provoke your husband, because the consequences is always bad.

1 Like

Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Cutehector(m): 7:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Carnations:

It's the ease and impunity with which he said it that's really upsetting... Rubbish!
it's alright dear. Dnt let some bingo dog spoil ur day.
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by HaneefahRN(f): 9:51am On Jan 27, 2016
MrsPhyno:
Just ignore him. People like that. They're not worth it.
Thanks sis. Some pple are just natural idiots. Alas, they can't be saved
Re: I Couldn't Say A Word When I Saw This (photo) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
butanep:

I get your point. Newton third law states that to every action there is equal and opposite reaction. Only if woman can tame their tongue and stop competing for authority with their man, men hands will be down permanently.

I know of a scenario where a guy and his girl had a serious argument because the guy broke the stand of his girl fan. After the argument the guy just went behind her to give her a back hug, the next thing the guy saw a rechargeable lamp slam on his face with bloods oozing from his teeth. He took him about 5mins to gain consciousness. The is a guy that has never shout or raise his hands of her before. For the first time, the guy gave her the beating of her life and send her away.

Some women are just too hot tempered and mannerless. Men are not the bad-mouth type so when provoke, some tend to use their hands which is not really good.

Even the bible says women, don't provoke your husband, because the consequences is always bad.
So you're saying that if women say rude & inappropriate things; men like you will continue to beat them up? The same could be said of murderers and rapists to; the victim "had it coming". There's no excuse for violence, that's it. Plain and simple.

This ur story has no correlation to what ur saying...... We can all tell tales of relationship violence, from males and women. You were saying that women's sharp tongues get them into trouble I don't see what that has anything to do with beating people with lamp stands.

Don't misquote the Bible abeg, the Bible never said that. It said fathers should not provoke their children.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet Sayo And Jomi: Taiwo Sayo & Kehinde Folajomi, Identical Twin Sisters / My Brother-In-Law Dips His Hands Inside My Pot Of Soup / Do I Build A Small House Now Or Keep Saving?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.