Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,903 members, 7,956,406 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:22 AM

Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate (22576 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by ElFenomeno1: 7:08am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Him mumu lawyer even dey bold say em go abroad for medication.Chai!It is now a norm for dem to travel abroad just for a mere sickness dat Panadol can cure.

How is Festus Keyamo a mumu lawyer?
Lawyers are paid to do their job by their clients
He says what the client wants him to stay.
Keyamo is doing his job. Simple
It is up to the authorities to make concerted efforts to fish Lamorde out!
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Ibman: 7:35am On Jan 26, 2016
ellabooz:
Even if Mr president is tried today, he will be found wanting.

Late Abacha never stole but GEJ deposited millions of dollars in his Swiss account to implicate him.
Nigeria is a big joke

By end of this year ,a dollar will sell for #500.
By end of 2018,a dollar sell for #4000.

Mark my words.

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Laka2bor(m): 7:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Anytime pp av outstanding case or probe they abscond frm the country this is questionable. I believe ex~chairman of EFCC didn't treck out of this country. Federal Govt should be sincere with corruption chant and the exercises cus Nigerians are watching. As times goes on pp will soon share dia opinion on corruption mantras. Larmode U beta come back home 1 trillion no be change oh.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by ashewoboy(m): 7:40am On Jan 26, 2016
repogirl:
who is some ignoramus to you?

As you are not an economist, just leave it like that and say no more than your can understand.

Jonathan left oil at 46 naira and we barely felt anything, the stock market was still going on well, the economy was still on the rise although the Naira had to be devalued a bit.

But after Master Boooooohari entered, it all came crashing down.

Foreign Investors disappeared, pulling out their money which also constitutes as foreign exchange (you know abi?)

Even the ones that were managing to buy our oil, did not bother anymore when Booohari came in with initial gragra, asking them to sign some rubbish things as if Only Nigeria sells oil.

Emefiele invented Booooharinomics skills never heard of anywhere else in the world and almost sent us into the dark ages.

Our dear master is chasing after $2.1 billion dollars as if that is the money Nigeria needs to survive. Not even up to a tenth of Abachas loot but wait, Abacha was not kwarrapt.

There is so much to be done but nothing is being done. If anything is being done, it is the wrong things.

Boooohari and his charlatan cohorts should face the core matters and stop deceiving the fickle minded with all this fake initial gragra.

When people can't feed their families, it is not Dasukis 2.1 billion dollars court case that will comfort them o.

Meanwhile, can someone tell me where Amaechi got money to pump and the dollars to share in Boooohari's presidential campaign? So much that he was the honourable director in charge of the campaign? I hail Boooooohari.

Chai Boooohari?

peju amadi, why do you hate booharry so much?
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by kossyablaze(m): 8:02am On Jan 26, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

How is Festus Keyamo a mumu lawyer?
Lawyers are paid to do their job by their clients
He says what the client wants him to stay.
Keyamo is doing his job. Simple
It is up to the authorities to make concerted efforts to fish Lamorde out!
I tire for dem
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by favourlove1: 8:17am On Jan 26, 2016
emamos:
So Larmode don vanish..It is well.
and same keyamo is his lawyer. Same man who claimed PDP robbed nigeria for 16yrs. Now I knw who he has been fanning since. Lawyers n lies...just like bread n butter

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by repogirl(f): 8:19am On Jan 26, 2016
ashewoboy:

peju amadi, why do you hate booharry so much?
I don't hate him o, abeg.

That I offer my criticism is not because I hate him but to make him step up and stop thinking he has anyone fooled.

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Babaji111(m): 8:50am On Jan 26, 2016
ellabooz:

Late Abacha never stole but GEJ deposited millions of dollars in his Swiss account to implicate him.
Nigeria is a big joke

Mark my words.
Be patriotic and do not pray for our economy to crumble simply because you hate your leader. Nigeria is the only country we have.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by andywalt: 8:59am On Jan 26, 2016
This guy should be repatriated from wherever he is hiding.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by kenny905(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
Lamorde brother dey my area, come and arrest him jor....follow his family one by one and the thief will surely show face
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by ashewoboy(m): 9:05am On Jan 26, 2016
repogirl:
I don't hate him o, abeg.

That I offer my criticism is not because I hate him but to make him step up and stop thinking he has anyone fooled.

ok.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by emzila(m): 9:06am On Jan 26, 2016
now I know why many said they will go on exile if Buhari become president. if this is wat they called Buhari wickedness, I need him to be more of it than being kind as JONATHAN.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Candybob(m): 9:23am On Jan 26, 2016
ellabooz:

Nigeria is a big joke

Mark my words.

I hope you know recovery of Abacha's loot started as far back as Abdulsalam
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Fawklicant: 9:39am On Jan 26, 2016
I thoight only tompolo could pull a houdini? Hmmmnnn!
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2016
ellabooz:

Nigeria is a big joke

Mark my words.
pls stop dis ur infamous statement against our country|start d change
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Btruth: 9:43am On Jan 26, 2016
You stole the public funds and you went into hiding, how does that make a sense? How are you going to enjoy this wealth?
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:44am On Jan 26, 2016
dnt expect d currupt to end curruption|lamorde baba barowo ne

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Governorship Rally In Adejare Bello Ward, Osun (Photos) / Ohanaeze Ndigbo Condemns Reported Killing Of DSS Personnel By IPOB Members / Garba Shehu: Successive Governments Lacked Courage To Remove Fuel Subsidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.