Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,433 members, 7,954,723 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:57 AM

Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate (22571 Views)

EFCC May Go After Ex-first Lady Over N1trn Campaign Funds’ Disbursement / Reps Invite Amaechi Others Over Alleged N1trn Rail Contract Scam / $2.1bn Arms Probe: N1trn Found In 4 Ex-service Chiefs’ Accts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by makizee(m): 11:58pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lamorde has been one EFCC Chairman that looks like the criminals he is supposed to prosecute...Dude is in hiding

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by flokii: 12:01am On Jan 26, 2016
send drones after him na...

Naija sef
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Forwetinnah: 12:02am On Jan 26, 2016
I brought this Lamorde issue up a few weeks ago when Metuh's case started and someone accused me of being a tribal bigot. It's really a bloody shame how this administration is fighting their so called corruption. They put up this constant show for people to really think they're serious, all I see here is an amateur script being played out to get Nigerians distracted. Lamorde didn't run away..they let him go!!

3 Likes

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by flokii: 12:08am On Jan 26, 2016
ellabooz:
Even if Mr president is tried today, he will be found wanting.

Late Abacha never stole but GEJ deposited millions of dollars in his Swiss account to implicate him.

By end of this year ,a dollar will sell for #500.
By end of 2018,a dollar sell for #4000.

Mark my words.

na lie... tho you made thoughtful points too

I am not an economist o.. buh I know Naira is bound to face problems when pumping, looting & sharing dollars in our economy

I still wonder how some ignoramus blame the present govt. for naira predicaments..
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by youngalex(m): 12:09am On Jan 26, 2016
What is the FG waiting for to issue an international warrant of arrest on him? This Government is yet to convince me they are genuine in the fight against corruption..There more questions begging for answers....Why has the EFCC chiarman refused to brief Niger ians on the monies collected so far since he took over from Lamorde?....Why is the FG reluctant to inform Nigerians thru the Finance Minister on the money generated so far from the TSA? Nigerians will resist every attempt to reloot that which has been recovered

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Eluwilussit(m): 12:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

The same EXCUSE Dezzianni Allisson Madueke (former petroleum Minister under Badluck Jonathan) is using.
The same Excuse Olisah Metuh wants to use

The same excuse EVERY CRIMINAL wants to use, to evade Justice!

You no mention Tukur Buratai. Why na? No vex o! grin grin grin
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by omogin(f): 12:25am On Jan 26, 2016
emamos:
So Larmode don vanish..It is well.
I wish buhari's anti corruption fight well o. Make any animal call GEJ name again, mad cattle rearers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Nobody: 12:34am On Jan 26, 2016
The dude bail lol, if na you nko....quaruption grin
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by 247notire(m): 12:40am On Jan 26, 2016
Excuzeme:

The same EXCUSE Dezzianni Allisson Madueke (former petroleum Minister under Badluck Jonathan) is using.
The same Excuse Olisah Metuh wants to use

The same excuse EVERY CRIMINAL wants to use, to evade Justice!
Take a chill pill, don't you know most of them are actually sick and require regular treatments abroad? Don't be telling me abt how our hospitals are bad now pls, I knw already. Moreover, lamorde is not in court yet, anyone in court no matter how long u run u can never hide cos u have a case to answer... except u die of course...
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by nifton(m): 12:43am On Jan 26, 2016
kossyablaze:
Him mumu lawyer even dey bold say em go abroad for medication.Chai!It is now a norm for dem to travel abroad just for a mere sickness dat Panadol can cure.
No mind that Keyamo wey dey talk like tap water. He was imploring EFCC to go and bundle Tompolo to court and yet he is here pleading for his client.
# Both Tompolo and Lamorde should go and chop kokoro for kirikiri if found guilty.
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by redcliff: 1:00am On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:

I am not an economist o.. buh I know Naira is bound to face problems when pumping, looting & sharing dollars in our economy

I still wonder how some ignoramus blame the present govt. for naira predicaments..

E sure me say naira would enter 1k by the end of 2018.. thats even a confident speculation.. damn!!!
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by ngmgeek(m): 1:58am On Jan 26, 2016
Lamorde is making his case worse by 'vanishing'.

He better 'appear' and take his sentence no matter the number of years he gets.

When they smoke him out and put him in handcuffs, some mumu go begin protest. cheesy
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by franugo(m): 3:42am On Jan 26, 2016
Woundedscar:
shiooor naija?

wat r u sayin.....#squeezed face

a whole country budget don loss bfor.......as in no b personal rice nd yam budget oo....1 full independent, 55 yr old country budget disappear..den na 1 pecn own u want make we wori for....#abegi

#ENDTIME LAMORDE
#ENDTIME 1 TRILLION
#ENDTIME OP
#ENDTIME POST

4 ur mind now, u don post smart comment TRY 2 be more lucid abeg
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by fabre4: 4:08am On Jan 26, 2016
It is clear that government helped him escape
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by repogirl(f): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2016
Lol!

So, DSS and EFCC left him with his passport? And gave him permission to travel?

They did not harass him, arrest him immediately, question and then give him the media trial he deserves abi?

When we say witchhunt and selective arrests now, some brainless zombies will come and start opening mouth and spewing rubbish like the zombies they are.

Boooooohari and his so called antu kwarrapshun campaign, I guess no be kwarrapshun Lamorde do.

Joke!

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by repogirl(f): 4:34am On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:

who is some ignoramus to you?

As you are not an economist, just leave it like that and say no more than your can understand.

Jonathan left oil at 46 naira and we barely felt anything, the stock market was still going on well, the economy was still on the rise although the Naira had to be devalued a bit.

But after Master Boooooohari entered, it all came crashing down.

Foreign Investors disappeared, pulling out their money which also constitutes as foreign exchange (you know abi?)

Even the ones that were managing to buy our oil, did not bother anymore when Booohari came in with initial gragra, asking them to sign some rubbish things as if Only Nigeria sells oil.

Emefiele invented Booooharinomics skills never heard of anywhere else in the world and almost sent us into the dark ages.

Our dear master is chasing after $2.1 billion dollars as if that is the money Nigeria needs to survive. Not even up to a tenth of Abachas loot but wait, Abacha was not kwarrapt.

There is so much to be done but nothing is being done. If anything is being done, it is the wrong things.

Boooohari and his charlatan cohorts should face the core matters and stop deceiving the fickle minded with all this fake initial gragra.

When people can't feed their families, it is not Dasukis 2.1 billion dollars court case that will comfort them o.

Meanwhile, can someone tell me where Amaechi got money to pump and the dollars to share in Boooohari's presidential campaign? So much that he was the honourable director in charge of the campaign? I hail Boooooohari.

Chai Boooohari?

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by poseidon12: 4:50am On Jan 26, 2016
Forwetinnah:
I brought this Lamorde issue up a few weeks ago when Metuh's case started and someone accused me of being a tribal bigot. It's really a bloody shame how this administration is fighting their so called corruption. They put up this constant show for people to really think they're serious, all I see here is an amateur script being played out to get Nigerians distracted. Lamorde didn't run away..they let him go!!

Exactly. Buhari is just deceiving gullible Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by playtheblues(f): 5:09am On Jan 26, 2016
He's like APC: thieves probing thieves.
peacengine:
EFCC former boss is not holy, yet he was arresting people grin

2 Likes

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Achuwa1(m): 5:24am On Jan 26, 2016
The day u have access to lamorde & probe him,the day Apc will go down,,,
. Coz lamorde has incitng documents of all illegal financial dealings of apc top hierachy & apc will dare not to make him available coz they know the implication of what his presence will cause in the country,,
Festus keyamo enriched himself too thru lamorde,so thts y he is one of efcc lawyers ..
pdp should insist tht lamorde be produced & probed openly,,moreover,y is it tht nobody knows the hospital lamorde is being treated unlike diezani case tht everyone knows where she is,,
Apc is gonna smell it tough tgis time around
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by dignity33: 5:25am On Jan 26, 2016
There is a conspiracy over his disappearance i think FG and National Assembly have Question to answer over this. Second while Northerners so corrupt but other Nigeria see them as most honest?
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Godfullsam(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Woundedscar:
shiooor naija?

wat r u sayin.....#squeezed face

a whole country budget don loss bfor.......as in no b personal rice nd yam budget oo....1 full independent, 55 yr old country budget disappear..den na 1 pecn own u want make we wori for....#abegi

#ENDTIME LAMORDE
#ENDTIME 1 TRILLION
#ENDTIME OP
#ENDTIME POST

Are you alright undecided
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by wink2015(m): 6:13am On Jan 26, 2016
[size=16pt]The federal government is so lenient with some of this looters. Why did they not arrest Lamorde immediately he was disengage from service at least they should have seize his international passport.

They allow former custom boss to flee to uae, they allow deziani to flee to London, they allow maina to flee to uae, they allow so many others to leave the country.

we must introduce the death penalty for corruption.[/size]
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by anonimi: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Interesting.
This is not possible under the anti-corruption regime of our Maximum Ruler Buhari,or is it

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by allthingsgood: 6:18am On Jan 26, 2016
Its here u will see pdp sycophants jubiliating. They are always excited when thieves loot funds, and more importantly, especially when the thief is able to escape! grin grin
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by anonimi: 6:20am On Jan 26, 2016
wink2015:
The federal government is so lenient with some of this looters. Why did they not arrest Lamorde immediately he was disengage from service at least they should have seize his international passport.

Lamorde is a protected, sacred cow just like Dasuki.
Go and figure grin
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by allthingsgood: 6:21am On Jan 26, 2016
wink2015:
[size=16pt]The federal government is so lenient with some of this looters. Why did they not arrest Lamorde immediately he was disengage from service at least they should have seize his international passport.

They allow former custom boss to flee to uae, they allow deziani to flee to London, they allow maina to flee to uae, they allow so many others to leave the country.

we must introduce the death penalty for corruption.[/size]

But u are here when people are already calling Buhari a tyrant ruler for the ones they manage to arrest. So what do nigerians really want If he arrest, its problem. If he doesnt arrest, its problem too! kiss undecided
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by anonimi: 6:24am On Jan 26, 2016
allthingsgood:
Its here u will see pdp sycophants jubiliating. They are always excited when thieves loot funds, and more importantly, especially when the thief is able to escape! grin grin

You should be more worried that your Messiah Buhari was sleeping on duty while Lamorde escaped with trillions that could fund his "budget of change" in a period of very low oil prices, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by allthingsgood: 6:38am On Jan 26, 2016
[s]
anonimi:

You should be more worried that your Messiah Buhari was sleeping on duty while Lamorde escaped with trillions that could fund his "budget of change" in a period of very low oil prices, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829595_img16797799937954_jpeg_jpegf12ec4c2cf413bca7562fe43c2669fe4
[/s]

Trash!

Its a good thing Buhari pays no attention to mindless wailers. Always complaining about any and everything....if he arrests thieves u say he's a tyrant and witchhunting. if he doesnt arrest thieves u say he's sleeping on duty.

Its a known fact that wailers will wail at anything no matter how flimsy. Their main purpose is not the common good of Nigeria, but simply to pull the administratn down at any cost!
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by ngoziama: 6:45am On Jan 26, 2016
catchfun:

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/general/lamorde-s-disappearance-stalls-n1trn-probe-senate/130630.html

When I earlier said in my comment that this guy was given a soft landing because he had documents indicting apc chieftains, some must have called me names.
A government fighting corruption is aware of a thief with a trillion naira missing fund hanging on his neck and is left to travel abroad for treatment which dasuki has also been denied. What stopped efcc from seizing all his travel documents.what stopped the presidency from ordering his immediate arrest and probe after his SACK and not even retirement nor resignation. The same lamorde converted houses seized from looters to personal properties using even blood relatives to cover up. Late AAlamesighas properties seized should be accounted for.
Nigerians if you dont detest corruption then you have a problem.I hate corruption but all I am saying is that it should be an all inclusive fight and not a selective war as we are clearly seeing.
Meanwhile I want to register my disappointment in that noisy keyamo festus whose greed for money has allowed him to degrade himself so much as to defend lamorde whom even his staff dont speak well of.Keyamo travel and go and bring him or you stand in for him , get behind bars on his behalf till he finishes the malaria treatment which ordinarily could be treated at any of the pharmacy stores around his former office or ill gotten house.
Oya, the defenders should get ready and on your marks, get set, go on with your insults but I wish you and yours every evil you wish me.

1 Like

Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Babaji111(m): 6:47am On Jan 26, 2016
If he is guilty, his punishment should be doubled, I guess. undecided
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by mrDennis(m): 6:56am On Jan 26, 2016
musicwriter:
This man is certainly more corrupt than Dasuki. I want to know why saint Buhari is not holding him.

The problem with people like u is u love stringing letters together to form ignorant statements.

Do u know how long lamorde has Been out of the country? The dude fled the moment Senate started the investigation.

What do u want pmb to now do? Obanikoro and others that fled once buhari took over, wetin u wan make buhari do??
Re: Lamorde’s ‘disappearance’ Stalls N1trn Probe – Senate by Sall(m): 6:57am On Jan 26, 2016
And yet some goat will scream rule of law for criminals .this is what you get when the rule of law is been allowed .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Now Using Nigerien Networks To Coordinate Attacks – Amin Almustapha Gobi / Osinbajo: God Made Me VP To Serve Nigerians As President / DSS Raids Dasuki’s House In Abuja, Stops Ex-NSA’s Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.