Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,890 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help (603 Views)

What You Really Need To Know About Police Force Around The World(Photos) / Did I Really Rape Her? I'm Confused? / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by nicxguy1(m): 9:14pm On Jan 25, 2016
pls I need suggestion and advice on what to do ,I entered a bus going back to my school with my bag the content of the bag was my laptop,my andriod phone my credentials which include waec certificate ,university document .
in the bus there was a lady sitting near me when she was dropping off she took mybag along I didn't know when I wanted to come down I couldn't see my bag there is an app on my phone in which if u change my sim it will send me an emergency message to my main line and email, now am with the no of the gal that stole my bag
am on the verge of my school rusticating me if I don't get those document am in my final year now,have tried pleading with the girl to return my document but is falling on deaf ear she has blocked me on watsapp and stop picking my calls
have tried getting info from mtn office on her no but they don't want to help me,have also confided on a police friend who told me that it will take up to 6 month to get the info from mtn because I will need a police report and some other procedure to follow and my sch is really requesting for the documents
pls I would be very happy if any body can help me out or advice me on what to do criticism is allowed also pls mod that is incarge pls front page pls
thanks
pls oga lalast...... help me take this to front page is very needful
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by adekhingz(m): 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. But u bleeped up too nawwww!! U shouldnt have allowed the stupid girl know d bag she took belonged to u naw. U wud av continued wit ur whatsapp conversation, get her pics,then try arranging a meeting wit her (woo her if necessary). As it is now,use another line to add her on whatsapp soas to get her pics, design the girl's obituary and paste it everywhere around where u took d bus (mind u,paste it in d afternoon when everybody will see u doing so). Atleast one person go sabi her then u take it up from there
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by Henovy: 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
adekhingz:
I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you. But u bleeped up too nawwww!! U shouldnt have allowed the stupid girl know d bag she took belonged to u naw. U wud av continued wit ur whatsapp conversation, get her pics,then try arranging a meeting wit her (woo her if necessary). As it is now,use another line to add her on whatsapp soas to get her pics, design the girl's obituary and paste it everywhere around where u took d bus (mind u,paste it in d afternoon when everybody will see u doing so). Atleast one person go sabi her then u take it up from there
Yes! I used this tactics to get back my BB 9700. Played along, arranged a meeting and confronted him with the IMEI number and the rest is history.
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by tellwisdom: 9:56pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mugu, you forget yourself because woman sit down beside u. Pusssy nigga angry
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by donholy28(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
adekhingz:
op this is a very smart advice
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by Fraih(f): 4:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
adekhingz:
Lol @obituary. grin
Nigerians will never run out of ideas.

Waiting for 6 months is crap from the police. I bet this thing can never happen in developed countries. undecided her phone number is just enough. Nigeria, we have a long way to go! sad

Op, if you dont act fast, she might change her phone number and you lose the chances of getting her picture. If possible, give one of your trusted friends her number to keep up a convo with her. You cant allow her go scott free with your valuables undecided
Re: Pls My Fellow Nairalander I Really Need Your Help by Booty4me: 4:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Omo this is a bad omen.. But where U̶̲̥̅̊ sleeping inside τ̲̅ђe bus Chai .. cry wait make we inform lalasticlala

NDA Condemns, Investigates Female Cadet For Torturing Civilian / 12 Asian Men Sentenced To 140 Years For The Sexual Abuse Of A 13 Year Schoolgirl / Beef Up Your Security And Personal Safety With PIR MOTION ALARM