Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,340 members, 7,819,200 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (43161 Views)

"Pastor Leads Family To Where Kidnapped Boy Was Abandoned Inside A Bush". Photos / Why The "7-Year-Old Boy" Was Killed In Lagos - Man / Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by saboyaba: 5:29am On Nov 17, 2016
I'm still praying this didn't happen in Lagos, or even in Nigeria, but just in case it really did, the police needs information. You can't burn a child to death for any reason whatsoever and not be punished by our creator. There will be punishment here on earth too. So anyone who has any info should please contact our police.

source: http://www.gidiceleb.com/2016/11/police-needs-your-help-for-exact.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Xflint(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2016
ok

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by thesicilian: 6:18am On Nov 17, 2016
Can't they follow the trail from the Facebook posts?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by xendra: 6:59am On Nov 17, 2016
fake-ass unreliable naija police. couldn't go to save d boy now dey need help wen it already done. if i knew i wont tell them nothing. they are always late.
....i cant stop thinking those people who did this are somebody's husband or someone will marry them someday. God save us from lucifer.

93 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by veekid(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Yeye police

5 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by saint047(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
The perpetrators of this heinous and and barbaric act should be identified and brought to book by the police, the crowd that watches this callous people killing this kid are so brutal,So sad and barbaric, God will punish all those who watch the killing without intervening

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
Alafia Bus top before orile

18 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by NinaArsenal(f): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
It's heartbreaking when I saw the news on Facebook.

4 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Shehucom(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
You try to tell the Nigerian police the area now and you'll be the first suspect.

I don't know the place o

98 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by jeeqaa7(m): 8:22am On Nov 17, 2016
oya nairaland...over to you... na you tell me

2 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2016
All these are medicine after death.

Nigerian police always slow to reactions except there's bribe involved.
Rip to the deceased.

12 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Vizzim: 8:23am On Nov 17, 2016
They should just go to the area and ask instead of finding the exact location.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by BrutalJab: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
The picture has been in circulation since some years back, bloggers just keep recycling it.

According to Biafraudexposed.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by colossus2: 8:24am On Nov 17, 2016
Story for the gods.
They should send a radio signal across. Every locality has a nearby police station.
So wherever this happened, the station in that locality is aware undecided

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Bukaiske: 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
This action is very bad...... RIP boy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by SweetJoystick(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Make them track that guy wey dey blow grammar for facebook because he dey happy say them dey burn am alive sad angry

2 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by osemoses1234(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
Babalola 7 Columbian street UK bus stop mile 2 okoko ajangbadi Edo state Nigeria lagos thanks

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Mintayo(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2016
I am still trying to figure this out. I am still in doubt, like finding it unbelievable!
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by hotspec(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
THIS IS RATHER TOO BAD. I Pray ds evil doers are caught and punished

1 Like

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by emymeeky: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
sad
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by hotspec(m): 8:26am On Nov 17, 2016
osemoses1234:
Babalola 7 Columbian street UK bus stop mile 2 okoko ajangbadi Edo state Nigeria lagos thanks

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by ALAYORMII: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Setting ablaze a kid
Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by rukygold001(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
wheres the guy that reported me,come n report na ekpa chincha nonsense, mynd44 come and close the thread na if you get mind,I made a thread of this little boy and you closed it if you want sef,ban me,I dont care again

2 Likes

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by hugoranking(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
Naija police b like.....fuel no dey motor

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
News like this should be verified before spreading. The said picture is of a man that was burnt and not a boy as is being portrayed. Either way, the barbaric act is not civil. There is a thread somewhere on this forum that indicates the man stole a cellphone. The thread also shows a different view showing how tall the man is.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Sharon6(f): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
This didn't happen yesterday as speculated, I know I've seen this picture somewhere before.

RIP to the dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by daneni1(m): 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
xendra:
fake-ass unreliable naija police. couldn't go to save d boy now dey need help wen it already done. if i knew i wont tell them nothing. they are always late.
....i cant stop thinking those people who did this are somebody's husband or someone will marry them someday. God save us from lucifer.

How will d little boy get justice if u decide not to say anything even if u knew d place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Needs Your Help For Exact Location Where Young Boy Was Burnt To Death by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 17, 2016
i have always been an advocate against this madness.

The solution is simple, involve the military & police
if someone gets roasted within your jurisdiction, your office has a case to answer.

BTW how will anyone think they are themselves innocent after committing a more serious crime?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policeman Shoots A 19-Year-Old Barber Dead In Abuja / Suspected Transformer Vandal Electrocuted In Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Fake Ned Nwoko's Son 'Emzy' Emmanuel Israel Arrested By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.