Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,583 members, 7,827,169 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

Question Of The week For APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Question Of The week For APC (821 Views)

Why I Dumped PDP For APC – Sullivan Chime / Abacha Loot: FG Wins Case As Malami Heads To U.S. Next Week For Repatriation / Huge Challenge For APC As Lai Mohammed Exits (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question Of The week For APC by ekefre4(m): 10:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm thinking APC used further maths here grin grin grin

Lalasticlala do the needful please. The question must be answered.

1 Like

Re: Question Of The week For APC by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
He should raise a motion on the floor of the Senate and not on the timeline of twitter...

BTW: When did Kero sell @N50 in 2013 and 2014?
Re: Question Of The week For APC by raumdeuter: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
How much subsidy was paid on Kerosene in 2013 vs now. Ben bruce should go and raise those questions on the senate floor

I would expect a senator to keep up with news and happenings in the country. Many media outlet reported this but the man who looks like Obama but thinks like Obanikoro would not read rather he would be subscribing to badoo and twitter

ABUJA — The Federal Government, weekend, hiked the price of Household Kerosene (HHK) to N83 per litre from N50 per litre, thereby, officially ending subsidy on the product.

The Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency, PPPRA , in its product pricing template released, weekend, however, stated that the N83 per litre price applies only to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), meaning that other petrol stations and dealers can sell higher than the stipulated amount.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/fg-ends-kerosene-subsidy-pegs-price-at-n83-per-litre/

4 Likes

Re: Question Of The week For APC by okezed: 10:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
In the word of a wrestler by name king Barrett " I GOT A BAD NEWS"!!!!!!
Re: Question Of The week For APC by ekefre4(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:
How much subsidy was paid on Kerosene in 2013 vs now. Ben bruce should go and raise those questions on the senate floor
He did. I saw a video like that on fb where is was saying dino should keep quiet grin > grin
Re: Question Of The week For APC by raumdeuter: 10:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
ekefre4:
He did. I saw a video like that on fb where is was saying dino should keep quiet grin > grin

Let him sort it out on the floor of the Senate. The answers would be given to him on the Senate floor.

Thats why he was voted so as to resolve issues on the senate not to be posting on Social media like a teenage girl

This Ben Bruce is like a Teenager who just discovered social media.

A teenagers dad refused to allow her visit a friend instead of sorting it out with the dad she goes online

"OMG, WTF, Why would my dad do this. I am so mad right now"

The answer is with the dad not on social media

Ben Bruce your answer is in the Senate not on Social Media

2 Likes

Re: Question Of The week For APC by talktonase(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wait first let me go and ask Goodluck grin
Re: Question Of The week For APC by IsaacBuchi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
By the mathematics of change grin
Re: Question Of The week For APC by ekefre4(m): 10:41pm On Jan 25, 2016
raumdeuter:

Let him sort it out on the floor of the Senate. The answers would be given to him on the Senate floor.

Thats why he was voted so as to resolve issues on the senate not to be posting on Social media like a teenage girl
grin grin he is a social media senator na,wat do u expect?
Re: Question Of The week For APC by ekefre4(m): 10:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
IsaacBuchi:
By the mathematics of change grin
grin grin
Re: Question Of The week For APC by poshestmina(f): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
We need to blame Goodluck for this grin
Re: Question Of The week For APC by Abagworo(m): 10:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
I don't believe Ben Bruce made this remark. However kerosine has never been sold 50 Naira in Port Harcourt. It has always been between 80 and 150. Up till this day it sells above 100 despite the announcement of 83 Naira.
Re: Question Of The week For APC by ekefre4(m): 11:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
Abagworo:
I don't believe Ben Bruce made this remark. However kerosine has never been sold 50 Naira in Port Harcourt. It has always been between 80 and 150. Up till this day it sells above 100 despite the announcement of 83 Naira.
I think all these prices works only in Abuja and mayb Lagos because I had no idea that the official pump price of kerosene was N50 until now.

(1) (Reply)

See What FG Has Actually Achieved / Nigerian Ship Hijackers Escape With 5 Hostages, Not Affiliated With Biafra / How Buhari’s Aide Spent N48bn In 5 Mnths Including Purchase Of 15M Armoured Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.