Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) (56942 Views)

Shola Ogudu And Binta Diamond Diallo Are Now Friends! / Binta Diamond Diallo & Wizkid's 2nd Son In Lovely New Photos / The Face Of Wizkid's Son By Binta Diallo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Wizkoko(m): 10:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Soon Wizkid and Davido will share one baby mama.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by CROBBOY(m): 10:49am On Jan 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
Who wasn't shocked to learn Wizkid has a new baby today? The star singer and his Guinea-born second babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo welcomed their baby boy, Ayodeji Ibrahim Balogun Jnr – which is Wizkid’s exact first, middle and last names, a week ago, January 16th, 2016 in the United States.

Well, check out this photo of Binta and superstar Davido I just laid my hands on. Photo was taken a month after Binta conceived and got pregnant for Wizzy in 2015. There's also one of her with Limpopo master Kcee from 9 months ago. See the pics below.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/photos-davido-wizkids-2nd-babymama-binta-diamond-diallo.html

THIS ANTY AND WIZKID NA WHO OLD PASS?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by bodyloveghetto(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
photos of Binta dressed as a Hajia

Last picture, she be naija Kim k... phew
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by chiomzy25(f): 11:09am On Jan 26, 2016
Booty4me:

ihear . like if you have the opportunity, you won't also part your legs for them
watch your mouth, am not a loose person lik you
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by bluecircle470: 11:34am On Jan 26, 2016
DNA test will suffice. 2016 year of magomago n katakata!
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:41am On Jan 26, 2016
I am confused here. Na who come get the pickin wey she born na? Na Wizkid or Davido or Kacee? cry
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by prettyboi1(m): 11:43am On Jan 26, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

I don't think there is a holy or legal sex! Sex is sex!

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!
2 bottles of beer for you,my brother.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 11:55am On Jan 26, 2016
All these small boys Money miss road Celebrities that doesn't have shame bleeping raw any lady because of they fame.
End time make the whole world always hear they shameful fake life and sorry for their family and the kids.

END TIME IS NEAR grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
yepa,,,Binta my daughter see wetin u carry....
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by needrealuvabj81: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
And they all took turn in her smelly TOTO. i can never kiss such babe, see her ugly mouth. tufai kwa
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by bayonino: 2:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
i blame the useless girls nowadays that open their legs anyhow, even the married ladies of nowadays!!
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nichobabe(m): 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
Another story we go hear now go be say Davido stole Binta from me - Wizkid

Na their way be that. Remember Blackface?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
bodyloveghetto:

Last picture, she be naija Kim k... phew

She is from Guinea you shallow toad!
How is someone from Guinea a Nigerian?
Fu cking donut!
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ElFenomeno1: 4:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
alaskido:
I am confused here. Na who come get the pickin wey she born na? Na Wizkid or Davido or Kacee? cry
Can you not see the title of the thread or are you fu cking blind?
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by morule20(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
children everywhere!!! na person wife be disooo, messing-up with small boys because of money. some women are disgrace to woman-hood.

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by uchennamani(m): 7:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
safarigirl:
I honestly don't know how the rest of you operate, bit where I'm from, an illegitimate child is a nobody.

Some people have cultures that promote baby mama life and broken homes, probably why some of you think it's ok.

Such rubbish has never been ok, if you impregnate a woman, you marry her.
An illegitimate child is nothing? In this modern world? That's just splendid; simply wonderful.
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by ideee03(f): 7:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hahaha...no kill me with laugh abeg
Ayt27:
Wetin dey always do this kcee leg sef? undecided

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by safarigirl(f): 7:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
uchennamani:
An illegitimate child is nothing? In this modern world? That's just splendid; simply wonderful.
I'm sure your glasses were fixed right enough to see 'nobody' and not 'nothing'.....read whatever you wish though.

In this modern world indeed, modernity is not permanent. last century was referred to as a 'modern world'....next century will be same.

An illegitimate child is not regarded within family circles when it matters. A nobody. Good night

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:46am On Jan 27, 2016
[s]
Dirkcoyt:

No child is a bastard! They were given birth to the way every other child was given birth to!

Only we humans with warped ideology tells ourselves when a man and wife comes to get to swear an oath and give birth is a legal child!

What makes a child legal? Your warp minds says when a man and woman are bonded in oath with a ring to produce a child its an holy sex but when they have sex together with no laws or oath its an unholy sex!

One or two ways every family have a child out of wedlock! Every child was given birth to same procedure "sex"

Hypocrites! Premarital sex is sin, but married sex is not! Is there a different method they arrived at end result (child) at end of the day? No!

The only difference in any form of child "wedlock or not " is the style the parent used during sex!
[/s]
Rubbish!

This is 'our' society... Children born out of wedlock arebastards are you abastard?? tongue
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 27, 2016
knightsTempler:
Na which level the Wizkid baby mama dey sef? So she knows almost all the guys in the music industry.

Anyway it's non of my business.

I dey suspect say she don chop many celebrity pr1ck , see as Davido sef hold am

1 Like

Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 27, 2016
1stolax:
[s][/s]
Rubbish!

This is 'our' society... Children born out of wedlock arebastards are you abastard?? tongue

They are illegitimate and not baastards
Re: Davido With Wizkid's 2nd Babymama, Binta Diamond Diallo (Photos) by bxcode(m): 1:36am On Feb 05, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

What will you do if your daughter brings home a child for you before she gets married?
Immorality is immorality!
Sex outside marriage is fornication!
That's God's standard whether you like it or not.
If the whole world and people like you like let them twist the truth till it becomes like normal thing and gets everybody's approval, it won't still change it in the sight of God.
Perversed and adulterous generation!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Many Faces Of Annie Idibia At Her Husband's Fortyfied Party : Pictures / Brianna Francisco: Plus-Sized Atlanta Instagram Model In Viral Photos / Olamide Shows Off His "Studio Rat" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.