Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,247 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:04 PM

Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! (2920 Views)

Blame Yourselves, Not DSS, Falana Tells NBA / Don't Blame Muslims For Paris Attacks-heartfelt Letter Goes Viral / FG Appointments: Blame Yourselves, Okorocha Blasts Ndigbo- Sun Newspaer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
mycar:
Wow, finally, no other person to blame other than the masses, it would have been the masses before God, after masses now, who is next? Devil him sef!
The blame game is for pained politicians and their paid thugs..... anybody who has sense should know that pushing blames isn't going to help. We are all in this together like it or not....
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 7:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ioannes:
we haven't had a leader in so long. this is what happens when you leave an airplane to free-fall.

from the naira exchanging for $2 to #1 in the late 70s and early 80s to naira now exchanging for over #300 to a dollar, Nigeria has been raped and battered by rulers from the North, East, West and South of the nation.

i pray crude oil sells for 50cents/barrel before the end of this year.

whether we like it or not we must get our sh*it together in this country "by fire, by force".

oh, and to our bia*fran touts, you guys are going nowhere. we destroyed this country together, we will build it together. shikena.
lol.... guy you harsh oh.... if dem give you power now you go just tie everybody with wire starve us till we repent come hold hands together dey sing " We shall overcome " with vigour.... grin

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
And you think you made sense? did you read anywhere that the past administration was blamed? someone even said its easier to blame GEJ so y not do so and I pointed out that Gej nor his administration is the problem.... next time read the whole thing before commenting and if you did, well...........................,.
.. Read again and this time comprehend.....
You don't expect a government to make much change over night when the same people that complain are same people that will still find a way to smuggle foreign goods in without thinking twice while blaming whichever government is in seat for certain back drops.

Wow! And you have made yourself judge of those making sense or not? You are so intelligent with your own post.

Well you can read that post you copied from where ever you saw it again and judge whether it it alluded to ignoring the incapability of the present government.

Don't I get to have the right to pick the train of my argument wherever I see fit, Sense Judge?
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:

You don't expect a government to make much change over night when the same people that complain are same people that will still find a way to smuggle foreign goods in without thinking twice while blaming whichever government is in seat for certain back drops. How many of the youths if given 200k will do sth worth while with it when na dem love groove pass anything? everyday of the week is one party or the other.... How many successful countries have you seen hand cash out to youths? so you just wake up one day and expect free 200k to drop in your lap so you can do one business you had in mind since you were a baby? what happened to reviving the industries that prove to be lucrative but have been abandoned and getting the youths to get employed there and make decent earnings then save up to start whatever business he or she wants to do? abeg tell me another story joor...

Oh pls I didn't ask for 200k nor was I suggesting the govt should drop any to me. I made a metaphor of what can be accomplished with so little in the hands of an astute &passionate entrepreneur.

If you think you cant make a change with 200k or claim all the youths in Nigeria can't then meet someone who can change his world with 10k. My mentor told me even if he was placed in a hole he would make the hole so nice that people wld leave their space of paradise to live in that hole.

Why do I have the feeling you have a biased fix over this 'blame APC' part?
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by kentuta(m): 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
We should start by looking at ourselves in the mirror bro.... The current administration is making moves already but tribalism, political party preference and relationships will not let a whole lot of Nigerians see that what is going on now is for the good of our own as a people..... Some call it witch hunting but to me, it is fighting corruption with action and not words like others did.... Rome wasn't built in a day and I am damn well sure that a lot of hard decisions were made to make Rome the City it is today.

Bro Am fully in support of Pmb government in his fight against corruption, but the problem i have is his approach on the economy of the state. going thru the budget that they presented, you will agree with me that there is no hope for the diversification of our economy which is something anyone with a clear vision should be clamoring for....
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
I'll still blame the government oga, a government that support the SME, getting loan is a problem, imagine collecting interest from someone who just started a business after taking a loan, how do you want him to cope?

I heard someone saying that in China, If given a loan, you will start paying after 2-3 years in the business, that will allow u to stand well before u can start paying..

If no loan or have the necessary thing to start it here won't u buy it from where u think it's cheaper and resell?

This is my own opinion.
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
kentuta:

Bro Am fully in support of Pmb government in his fight against corruption, but the problem i have is his approach on the economy of the state. going thru the budget that they presented, you will agree with me that there is no hope for the diversification of our economy which is something anyone with a clear vision should be clamoring for....
The whole thing is just tiring....
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Oh pls I didn't ask for 200k nor was I suggesting the govt should drop any to me. I made a metaphor of what can be accomplished with so little in the hands of an astute &passionate entrepreneur.

If you think you cant make a change with 200k or claim all the youths in Nigeria can't then meet someone who can change his world with 10k. My mentor told me even if he was placed in a hole he would make the hole so nice that people wld leave their space of paradise to live in that hole.

Why do I have the feeling you have a biased fix over this 'blame APC' part?
Lol... let me start by saying I wasn't saying "YOU" wanted the money. I was just trying to paint a picture of youths waiting for 200k. secondly, I didn't say NO youth can make good use of the 200k if given. You'll have to agree with me that just a microscopic few have a vision.... others just want to make money and flex life. thirdly, I am not being biased with APC blame eish..... just so you know, I am of the opinion that you are what you make yourself..... check my signature....
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Wow! And you have made yourself judge of those making sense or not? You are so intelligent with your own post.

Well you can read that post you copied from where ever you saw it again and judge whether it it alluded to ignoring the incapability of the present government.

Don't I get to have the right to pick the train of my argument wherever I see fit, Sense Judge?
sorry o no vex..... I just don't see any sense in giving 200k just like that to one or two people that would grow it. their intelligence should be used to revive the dead industries.
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
lol.... guy you harsh oh.... if dem give you power now you go just tie everybody with wire starve us till we repent come hold hands together dey sing " We shall overcome " with vigour.... grin

na so my broda. na vex i dey vex for hia o. grin
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gbawe:

True. This is why I laugh at those who say Buhari should "face" the economy and drop the anti-corruption fight. They don't understand that the fight against corruption is a necessity and not a choice !!! Because Nigeria is earning a lot less than it did, we simply need every kobo that can be recovered from looters. To that end the corruption fight then indirectly becomes an important part of the economic trust of this government. You cannot diversify our economy in days or even months. The SME sector can help immensely, if it were healthy, by limiting our economic exposure to falling oil prices but we ruined that as well and it will take time to develop e thriving SME sector capable of being able to provide many jobs, contribute significantly to GDP and deliver the business activities and cash to drive a nation.

As it is, the Nigerian government is the biggest employer of labour and this is truly sad for anyone who appreciates that this is an expensive and retroactive aberration. There is so much stacked against us that it is even depressing to begin talking about it. I personally just want the current government to educate Nigerians better about the challenge the nation is facing so that people know not to expect quick or miracle fixes because it is irritating watching some charlatans speak as if we have the economic ability and power to defy global reality when we are a mono economy with our main expert and income earning becoming more worthless and less demanded daily.

well said. i agree totally.

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
sorry o no vex..... I just don't see any sense in giving 200k just like that to one or two people that would grow it. their intelligence should be used to revive the dead industries.

INDUSTRIALFAN:
Lol... let me start by saying I wasn't saying "YOU" wanted the money. I was just trying to paint a picture of youths waiting for 200k. secondly, I didn't say NO youth can make good use of the 200k if given. You'll have to agree with me that just a microscopic few have a vision.... others just want to make money and flex life. thirdly, I am not being biased with APC blame eish..... just so you know, I am of the opinion that you are what you make yourself..... check my signature....

We're both driving in the same train. I won't, and I don't think anyone has been helped waiting hand and toes for the past, present or even future government to solve their stomach needs. smiley

There is no denying, however, that the policies made by any government in power can either improve upon the livelihood or cripple the sustenance chances of the masses.

Now you can't be against giving 200k or whatever amount to a few people. In a competition where entrepreneurs are expected to vie for a stipulated start up income, the brilliant/deserving ones can be picked, is it not? With proper selection this budding entrepreneurs can create Jobs for more people, is that not true too? We all can't be bosses some have to be employees. No entrepreneur -even if they are self reliant - would not find helpful any financial support to his business, after all it is money that grows money.

The government has and will always have a larger part to play in the rise and fall of the economy of its individual citizens, but we can only try not to allow them control our fate. @JuniorPortland

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

We're both driving in the same train. I won't, and I don't think anyone has been helped waiting hand and toes for the past, present or even future government to solve their stomach needs. smiley

There is no denying, however, that the policies made by any government in power can either improve upon the livelihood or cripple the sustenance chances of the masses.

Now you can't be against giving 200k or whatever amount to a few people. In a competition where entrepreneurs are expected to vie for a stipulated start up income, the brilliant/deserving ones can be picked, is it not? With proper selection this budding entrepreneurs can create Jobs for more people, is that not true too? We all can't be bosses some have to be employees. No entrepreneur -even if they are self reliant - would not find helpful any financial support to his business, after all it is money that grows money.

The government has and will always have a larger part to play in the rise and fall of the economy of its individual citizens, but we can only try not to allow them control our fate. @JuniorPortland
True though.... you ve got point...
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:30am On Jan 27, 2016
Ioannes:

na so my broda. na vex i dey vex for hia o. grin
L grin L

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by TheDevilIsALai: 12:32am On Jan 27, 2016
[size=18pt]It was just a matter of time before we got to this.

By this I mean the point were the holy APC will now blame us for the spate of the economy.

After wearing thing the blame game on Jonathan , they took it to baba God Himself and later went down memory lane to blame IBB.

Now we are here.

And it is our fault.

That train never misses its stop. Whenever you hear it approaching know it will soon reach you.

This is how those of you who support tyranny in the name of fighting corruption will soon face tyranny face to face.[/size]
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by Achuwa1(m): 1:14am On Jan 27, 2016
If i may ask,WHAT IMPACT HAS THE ALREADY RETURNED LOOT MADE TO THE LIVES OF NIGERIANS,coz several loots of dead & alive has being returned for yrs now,but there is notn to show on ground for it.
Moreover,pmb has not even raised up to 20-30billion in the present chase of looters in this present adminstration.
is he going to keep chasing looters all thru his administration tht the money will make no impact in the lives of citizenry & leave the economy tht is dwindling & biting hard on the poor masses ?
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 2:06am On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
True though.... you ve got point...
Oya give me one like joor grin

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:20am On Jan 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Oya give me one like joor grin
So na like u dey find since? grin .... oya shey u don see alert?

1 Like

Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 7:53am On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
So na like u dey find since? grin .... oya shey u don see alert?

Hahaha....make I dash u one too....u no say 1like na 1$ & if u calculate am for current exchange rate na better money fa. wink
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:35am On Jan 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Hahaha....make I dash u one too....u no say 1like na 1$ & if u calculate am for current exchange rate na better money fa. wink
Hahahah... guy get sense na grin we suppose dey mourn o.. grin
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 12:21pm On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Hahahah... guy get sense na grin we suppose dey mourn o.. grin

Who cry don help? Nigeria is on a downward spiral of debilitating breakdown. Its like a curse that has been passed by generations. Everything is wrong with our system. We are not safe on the road, we are not safe in the hands of the govt, we are not safe in our business, we are not safe anywhere. Integrity is lacking at every level.

It's a waste to cry, my brother. It's either you fly out or you fight it.

Laughing sef sure pass. grin grin Na so we don dey take endure for this land
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:10pm On Jan 27, 2016
IsaacBuchi:

Who cry don help? Nigeria is on a downward spiral of debilitating breakdown. Its like a curse that has been passed by generations. Everything is wrong with our system. We are not safe on the road, we are not safe in the hands of the govt, we are not safe in our business, we are not safe anywhere. Integrity is lacking at every level.

It's a waste to cry, my brother. It's either you fly out or you fight it.

Laughing sef sure pass. grin grin Na so we don dey take endure for this land
hmmmm.... Guy you dey vex o...... grin
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by IsaacBuchi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
hmmmm.... Guy you dey vex o...... grin

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by shigoslim(m): 3:52pm On Jan 27, 2016
OP u forget that the era of 70th, Nigeria is under true federalism not this stupid democracy. Am sorry the only way out, every region or state should have resources under him control.
Sometime when i look up to all these world power i found out that their system of government is more or less the same. The great Britain that colonize us ware still federalism state why must that Nigeria different?
I will keep mute for now till i drop my own articles on this forums .
Re: Plunging Naira :don't Blame The Fg...... Blame Yourselves! by saintopus(m): 4:51pm On Jan 27, 2016
INDUSTRIALFAN:
we started having these problems even before GEJ ever thought of being president.... Everybody is to blame Starting with those who fought for independence..... in my own opinion, Nigeria was granted independence prematurely.... we just were not ready to handle Nigeria just yet.... One would always wonder why SA and a few other African countries are more developed in certain core areas that in turn make their economy thrive more than the Giant of Africa...

Good thinking !!! Good product!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Major Difference Between Pmb's Government And Gej's Government. / The Return Of Traffic Lights In Port Harcourt Metropolis / All Progressive Congress, APC Have Failed Nigerians - APC Chieftain, Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.