Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card (2627 Views)

Two Ways To Know An Original SD Card / Memory Card / Infinix Hot 4/hot 4 Pro: Moving Apps To SD Card / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by Empejo(m): 7:33am On Jan 26, 2016
Please am using gioneeM5, and i have a 32gig memory card, the problem am having is how to move my app from my phone memory which is full to my memory card that's empty. Have tried the Clean master app Du battery app no way to move. Please i need advice on how to move
Re: How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by Lexusgs430: 9:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Empejo:
Please am using gioneeM5, and i have a 32gig memory card, the problem am having is how to move my app from my phone memory which is full to my memory card that's empty. Have tried the Clean master app Du battery app no way to move. Please i need advice on how to move

Is your phone rooted?
Re: How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by daphid25(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Small memory in M5 and Gionee shills will be comparing it to Phantom 5 Just go to settings>storage>apps then click on the app you want to move
Re: How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by DavidTheGeek: 11:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
Empejo:

Go and download "MoveToSdcard" on playstore. If your phone is rooted, with the app you can move even unmoveable apps to memory card. If it's not rooted, you can move only the moveable apps.
Re: How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by siempere(m): 9:09am On Jul 24, 2016
DavidTheGeek:

Go and download "MoveToSdcard" on playstore. If your phone is rooted, with the app you can move even unmoveable apps to memory card. If it's not rooted, you can move only the moveable apps.
I've tried this it didnt work...any other idea bro....
Re: How Do I Move My Application From Phone To Sd Card by Krystale: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2016
thats how heavy app users wont check if phones supports this before buying.

Re: How Do I Move My
Application From Phone To Sd
Card by daphid25: 1:22pm On Jan 26 Small memory in M5 and Gionee
shills will be comparing it to
Phantom 5 Just go to
settings>storage>apps then click on the app you want to move
Did this work?

(1) (Reply)

How To Install Themes On Iphone 3g / Help! Supplementary Service Error: General Error / Google Acquires Quickoffice Mobile App

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.