Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,210 members, 7,811,570 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab (2629 Views)

Man Earns N180,000 From Phone Charging Monthly In Lafia / TECNO WX3P App Moving To SD Card / Move App. From Phone Memory To Sd Card How? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab by ezugegere(m): 5:02pm On Oct 23, 2017
I need help pls!
Re: How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab by 25naira(m): 6:07pm On Oct 23, 2017
Open ur file manager, navigate to phone storage, then to the folder/file u wish to copy/move, tap and hold it till it selects (U can touch others to select more too), then tap the MORE BUTTON at the upper-right hand corner of the screen, then select from the dropdown menu either to MOVE, COPY etc. And u are good to go.

HOPE IT HELPS
Re: How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab by ezugegere(m): 11:29pm On Oct 24, 2017
25naira:
Open ur file manager, navigate to phone storage, then to the folder/file u wish to copy/move, tap and hold it till it selects (U can touch others to select more too), then tap the MORE BUTTON at the upper-right hand corner of the screen, then select from the dropdown menu either to MOVE, COPY etc. And u are good to go.

HOPE IT HELPS

It helps. Thanks. But what about apps? I can't download apps to my SD Card
Re: How Do I Transfer Files From Phone Memory To SD Card On My Samsung Galaxy Tab by 25naira(m): 11:22am On Oct 25, 2017
ezugegere:

It helps. Thanks. But what about apps? I can't download apps to my SD Card

Haven't tried that, besides the app might malfunction if u remove d sdcard from d phone. So I think it's not advisable to store ur apps in d card. Shalom

(1) (Reply)

5 App That Will Make You Real Money / What Phone Can I Buy With 80 - 90k? / Unlock And Jailbreak Any Kind Of Iphone(2g,3g,3gs,4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.