Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,153 members, 7,957,301 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) (49132 Views)

Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Metuh Gets Bail For Tearing Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by orobs93(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:

Wetin concern Nneka here now? Did her witnessing in court state that she has/had an affair with him? Somebody carried out a transaction for someone it has turned relationship, so if it was a male. You will say metuh is a gay abi?

In dis country metuh dat can divert 400milla will now see a young and pretty ararume with kool puna and will now turn blind eye abi...
In 9ja once man woman and money is involved I always don't trust anybody
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Iko5000: 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
OP get your facts right this is not his wife . Mods please check facts before fronting on front page. Thanks[b][/b]
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by demarc001: 12:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
orobs93:

In dis country metuh dat can divert 400milla will now see a young and pretty ararume with kool puna and will now turn blind eye abi...
In 9ja once man woman and money is involved I always don't trust anybody
Cos if It Was you, u won't miss such
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by orobs93(m): 12:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:

Cos if It Was you, u won't miss such

Becus u yoursef knw say u wunt miss such
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Toks2008(m): 12:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Behind every successful looter, there is a woman.

lol..indeed.

btw your pics is ugly.

Modified; who be that person wey click like for this comment?

Kai people bad o...na joke i dey joke o,how that kain gal wey set ugly? chai Aye ni ka

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by justmenoni: 1:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
Did they took off his wedding ring?
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by orisa37: 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sweet Heart, Any news yet from Nneka Ararume?
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by osusuallstars: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
when you worked for a company, as a wealth manager, arent you suppose to keep the identity of your client secret? how many banks have come out to announce the account balances of their customers. Nnenna Araraume, something is fishy in this your testimony
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by okenikpoto(m): 1:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Awww! Just imagine the eccentric feeling Olisa Metuh must have gotten when his wife hugged him..Anyway the trial continues...
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/wife-of-pdp-spokesman-olisa-metuh-gives.html

@Flirtyjane, try and post what you know. The woman on that picture is not Olisa Metuh's wife. I worked under Metuh and know the family very well. Mrs Metuh is slim and dark skinned. Don't deceive people by posting what you don't know.
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
dikeigbo2:

Dirty minded people everywhere grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
kokoA:
lol.. when you are married to a rich man always be ready to discover countless "Nneka Ararumes" from time to time grin
grin...choi sad
Eet eez well embarassed
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2016
onila:
that small girl is following that old man shocked
angry where did you read ''follower-ship'' cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:

Wetin concern Nneka here now? Did her witnessing in court state that she has/had an affair with him? Somebody carried out a transaction for someone it has turned relationship, so if it was a male. You will say metuh is a gay abi?
....lol...wail on tongue
eet eez a very serious sointin to you angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Flirtyjane:
Awww! Just imagine the eccentric feeling Olisa Metuh must have gotten when his wife hugged him..Anyway the trial continues...
http://www.metropillar.com/2016/01/wife-of-pdp-spokesman-olisa-metuh-gives.html

ALL THE SIDE CHICS GO DON GET ANOTHER SUGAR DADDY LEAVING THE OLD WOMAN ALONE TO CARRY THE CROSS.
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by adekolaelect(m): 2:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
If the hug come 4rm the bottom of her heart bcs it may be like make I make u happy I will knw hw 2 enjoy myself with whom hav time 4 me bcs me I no get time 4 dis kin wahaala oooooo
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by pabjo: 2:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
she like Darling hope you didn't tell them the money is with me ooo...oh common honey I be small pikin ni I am coming home soon to celebrate our looting victory
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Akious2k2(m): 2:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
Naff24:
That's meaning of "For better for worse" !!!
Even if pesin marry armed robber shey? ok o

BTW, I don't c any handcuffs on him
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by alaskido(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is that Policeman sleeping while guarding Olisah Metuh?
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by esther1994(f): 2:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
But why is the man's face like that?
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by toludadon(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:

Now it's clear you listen to Jimi Disu every morning

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by demarc001: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
orobs93:

Becus u yoursef knw say u wunt miss such
Sorry bro! Not every head miscalculate at the sight Of beautiful ladies
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by modestdude(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
chimkaire:
grin I bet she's unaware of Nneka Ararume before giving him that hug angry

Unholy alliances upandan cheesy undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by modestdude(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
chimkaire:
grin I bet she's unaware of Nneka Ararume before giving him that hug angry

Unholy alliances upandan cheesy undecided
I believe u didnt understand the Nneka Ararume issue. She is not his mistress rather a business consultant or manager or agent he entrusted the money with to make a viable investment for him.

Thank you
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by orobs93(m): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
demarc001:

Sorry bro! Not every head miscalculate at the sight Of beautiful ladies

Lol I hear u

1 Like

Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by PentiumPro(f): 3:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
toludadon:

Now it's clear you listen to Jimi Disu every morning

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are 100% correct. No argument.
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
modestdude:
I believe u didnt understand the Nneka Ararume issue. She is not his mistress rather a business consultant or manager or agent he entrusted the money with to make a viable investment for him.

Thank you
You most welcome wink
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Kingbusssy(m): 3:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
PentiumPro:
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Abee79(m): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
There is nothing passionate about the hug in that picture undecided
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by babadee1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dijaga:
Metuh. Will never get to jail...he did a private biz,so what's the fuzz,...All propagandist will sure be put to shame..
Metuh my vocal mentor....CARRY ON joor.

Ok, so what was the private biz that he did? Who was the client, and what goods or services did he provide that was worth 400 million naira?
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by donbabajeff(m): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
What shall it profit a man to loot and find himself in kuje prison
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by demarc001: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
chimkaire:
....lol...wail on tongue eet eez a very serious sointin to you angry cheesy cheesy
Sorry you just made no Point
Re: Olisa Metuh Gets A Hug From His Wife (photo) by Nwogbe: 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=5starmilitant post=42336271]He don miss her spaghetti no be small. grin only that hug fit make him cum sef cheesy cheesy

In other news!!![/quote
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full List Of The Stations NBC Revoked Their Licences / Female Suicide Bomber Blew Herself Up In A Crowded Market In Biu (Graphic Photo) / 2023: Two Ministers Seek Buhari’s Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.