Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition (30173 Views)

Fear Grows Over Governor Wike's Assasination / Worries Over Governor Okorocha’s Mental State- Newsexpress / Obasanjo Raises Alarm Over Unemployment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by IVORY2009(m): 12:05pm On Jan 26, 2016
Apc change!
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by anonimi: 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
EdCure:
Fayose is an abnormal jester. His words and actions are full of absurdities.

kasay:
Fayose is a product of adultery-a child born out of adultery.

Some years back, he got his illegitimate father beaten to pulp and locked him in the booth of his car. He was thereafter cursed by his illegitimate father.

Since then,he has being partially insane.

His addiction to cocaine and heroine has worsen his case.

Fayose is insane. Quote me anywhere.
I know Fayose to his roots.

You guys should worry more about the dull, daft & dumb Confused One that is APCshit's president whom no international leader wants to associate with embarassed embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2442363_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hxkbcMA-Gds/Vi_jnwVSIoI/AAAAAAAHG5I/0h9m6kBQqpE/s400/10.jpg[/img]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3133111_17515_jpeg7a1bf2295e34488f4ceeeae79295c0f2
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by seguntijan(m): 12:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Anytime the irritant fayose talks , the wailing wailers are so quick to vuvuzelise it , the only thing one can credit fayose's government for is him buying kponmor at the market or drinking pami under the tree while people like El Rufai and Obiano are building legacies...
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by anonimi: 12:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
seguntijan:
Anytime the irritant fayose talks , the wailing
wailers are so quick to vuvuzelise it , the only
thing one can credit fayose's government for is
him buying kponmor at the market or drinking
pami under the tree while people like El Rufai
and Obiano are building legacies...

Are you trying to be a comedian or what exactly are you trying to do with your above comment

chimere66:
The Honourable Minister for Youths and Sports Barrister Solomon Dalong spotted having his breakfast today at ‘mai shayi’s, shop, Bauchi Motor Park, Jos Plateau State.

See photos above....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3333183_1_jpeg83b5009e040969ee7b60362ad7426573

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/01/photos-minister-for-youths-and-sports.html

dainformant:
The Lagos state gubernatorial aspirant Akinwunmi Ambode and his campaign crew shut down the Apapa area of the state today ahead of the forthcoming elections..The people of the area turned out en masse to receive the gubernatorial aspirant who was accompanied by the Lagos state Governor Babatunde Fashola and other party loyalists were ... The highlight of the political campaign was when Ambode sought to reinforce his stomach with Boli (roasted plantain)....' Body no be wood'

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2036473_ali_jpeg58153213daef17ed103b7bc8e22a5195

Source; National Helm
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Geniro: 12:15pm On Jan 26, 2016
dickoflife:
[s]Fayose is pure evil. Even if he becomes Gods second in command he is evil. Those of us who know him well know what we are saying. I am so close to him that I had to step aside when he began his dance of shame. And its true his real fathers name is Fasuan.. He is an illegitimate child, product of inbreeding. Lemme give you a shocker, his first daughter is a medical doctor, yes I said it, we all think all he has are boys but those of us who know will deal with him whne the time comes[/s].

kasay garrahere and stop ranting all over the place. You sound too pained to be taken seriously.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by yemmight(m): 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ekiti people are so carried away by the style Fayose adopted in ruling the State. The style of eating corn and drinking close to market, kneeling down on the street and praying with people, driving some students to school to show the indigenes he is close to them. This is another way I will call executive scamming. That is what he does for leaving anyway.

Some people will rate part of Fayose’s achievement as his courageous way of attacking Buhari, Lai Mohammed and APC. We should never forget the death threat advert on PMB during the campaign of election and yet some people still believe Buhari still rule as a dictator. With all these direct attack from Fayose?

One of the reasons why Ekiti is still lacking behind developmentally is share the money attitude that has enveloped that state for a long time. Fayemi came to change that orientation with admirable developments but Fayose deceived them in accepting his old way of ruling backward.
People should let me know any noticeable development and achievement Fayose has brought to Ekiti since his second coming and let us compare it to Fayemi’s.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
What do yo expect from a man who public said that at 72 his mother was wearing diapers (pampers)?
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by KingTom(m): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
Dijaga:
If your State Governor is Psycho Special
.then You under him must be Mad people..watxh what you say about God Annointed Gov.Ayodele Olorunyan Fayose.
Go and read what I typed. Sit down and assimilate it, then tell me how it correlates with what you just wrote undecided
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by IBROHIM: 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
5starmilitant:

He was curse by his illegitimate father, and he is now a governor of a state. Oga you're a typical Zombie!!!!!!
oh because he's a governor that means he isn't cursed
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by KingTom(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
adajiboyy:
are u kidding me mate.liar mohamed didt say tins,bisi akande didt call d president names?fashola didt kal jonathan unprintable names?are u kidding me.
Oga sir. Like I said before, the only GOVERNORS who stood against him were hounded mercilessly. Fashola's own was during the closing stages of our former president's tenure.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by KingTom(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
dejonathan:
Abi now??
na so jare grin
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by 247notire(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Erm the yoruba bigots, why didn't u call vanguard an igbo newspaper this tym? undecided

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Lai Mohammed to respond to Fayose, this response is too bland and watery.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Nicepoker(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
kasay:

Some years back, he got his illegitimate father beaten to pulp and locked him in the booth of his car. He was thereafter cursed by his illegitimate father.

now all you need to do I'd publish a book titled fayose's root.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by christconscious: 12:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
Naija my people which way self....now the APC members who are suppose to be laying a good step for the youths are setting bad example making politic to look dirty ;now the youths are on faceless media ranting and calling names ..chai!!! We really have a long way to go both the leaders and the followers
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by lagosrd: 12:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
ERAKAMUS:
KAI APC DULLARDS

SO FAYOSE IS STOCKPILING ARMS IN EKITI GOVERNMENT HOUSE.

APC IS A MESS.

These guys are nothing but evil minded ediots. They should be routed out of the place
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by frisky2good(m): 12:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
If a cursed person can become governor imagine what he will achieve after deliverance. Fayose will become your president grin

kasay:

Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by orisa37: 12:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Political hoaxes with Tinubus signature. Please be careful of A PC s discriminatory and/or incriminating ideas about Mimiko and Fayiose.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by phenom018: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wait ooo.... Does he actually mean psychiapsy? ;Dchia grin grin grin
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by phenom018: 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wait ooo.... Does he actually mean psychiapsy? ;Dchia grin grin grin LWKMD
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by phenom018: 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wait ooo.... Does he actually mean psychia? grin grin grin grin
LWKMD
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Ghost01(m): 1:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
This Ekiti politicians should allow us hear word jare. Na only dem waka come?
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by Adebowale89(m): 1:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
kasay:

u arent far from the truth man. That man insanity no get part 2 plus is old awolowo politics
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by moneyurch(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
still waiting for that century when truth becomes sweet, then AAFISHI will stop taunting Fayose, I'm not a politician but I wl never stop saluting Fayose for his courage amidst threats
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by kceewhyte(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
5starmilitant:

He was cursed by his illegitimate father, and he is now a governor of a state. Oga you're a typical Zombie!!!!!!
lol let my father curse me so I can become Governor of Imo state

1 Like

Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by 1025: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
why are we allowing mentally derailed men and women as our leaders here in Nigeria. this is just like loading an aircraft with passengers and then hand it over to a madman to pilot.
public office holders like Fayose is supposed to go for a compulsory mental test because i see nothing normal about him.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by AKENIBIAJE: 1:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Really this guy days are no in Ekiti Government House. And Kirikiri pls start getting a space ready for him......
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by wonderfulman(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
the governor immunity does not allow his alleged stockpiling of arms and training hoodlums to be investigated.Everybody knows that he was a cult member when in school
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by comos: 2:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
APC and Lies be like shite and flies.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by pabjo: 2:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
when this party finish the remaining three and quarter years I will remind them of their mistake when we give them opportunity. if he is mad then ignore him if not that you want to show your own madness that is meaningless
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by alaskido(m): 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
I dey fear politicians o. See as them dey accuse themselves. We do not know who to believe anymore. Wether na APC dey lie or PDP dey lie we no know. Na only God go save this country. How can a man sockpile arms for government house? Is that possible. Na thugs them dey use fight war or overthrow government? God go judge all the politicians. Non of them go make heaven.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by preetyb(f): 2:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
Apc is looking for a way to drag down anyone that does not like their style.....political witchcraft.
Re: APC Raises Alarm Over Governor Fayose’s Mental Condition by preetyb(f): 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
kasay:

U have no respect for people's privacy do u?.....even if u r telling the truth, should he kill himself because he was born out of adultery?.....besides how do know u were not conceived through fornication?.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) / Igbo Presidency Doesn't Exist - Okorocha Says / List Of PDP Gubernatorial Candidates In 27 States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.