Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,694 members, 7,955,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return (849 Views)

Smart Watch That Amaze Me. / The Watch Doom Being Played On An Apple; Watch And Apple TV / Hidden Whatsapp Feature Tells You Who Your REAL Friends Are (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return by timigate(m): 10:23am On Jan 26, 2016
[img][/img]
Samsung’s gold smartwatch might be wrapping around your wrists soon. The tech giant announced Monday that the Gear S2 Classic New Edition will begin rolling out first to China, with an eventual trip to the US and the rest of the world.

While Samsung didn’t announce a specific price, it’s available for pre-order in Europe for €480. That would put it at about $520 (158600 naira! It has to tell me when Jesus will return). This is by far cheaper than Apple’s gold watch which started at $10000. Understandably because it is made of pure gold as against the gold plated Samsung’s Gear S2 Classic New Edition.

It’s also worth noting that like the Gear S2, the new watch will run Samsung’s Tizen OS instead of Android Wear.
Source https://www.blogger.com/blogger.g?blogID=7947675205780499556#allposts

Re: Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return by daphid25(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
158k? Money wey I go use buy land + Gionee and Tecno still dey exist sef.

Make them shift joor
Re: Samsung Gold Smart Watch-the Watch That Tells You When Jesus Will Return by ChidinmaRose(f): 5:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
daphid25:
158k? Money wey I go use buy land + Gionee and Tecno still dey exist sef.

Make them shift joor

LOL, good one.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Nairalanders Help Me Now?? I Dont Understand This Airtel 3gb / L5 For Sale / Blu Life One X(2016) Or Micromax Canvas Nitro 3?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.