Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Nigerians In Poland - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians In Poland (988 Views)

List Of Medical Universities In Poland Plus Tuition Fees / Get Admission Into Universities In Poland,ukraine,italy,unitedkingdom / Study In Poland.adissions Open For Sep/oct Intake. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Poland by chxe: 9:03pm On Jun 26, 2009
please i would like to get some info from you guys. any nigerian in the university of Wroclaw or living in the city of wroclaw. i applied to study at the university. i hope to start my studies in september. please i need information on whether there are jobs i can do at wroclaw and if such jobs pay well and how much pay i get. i would also like to know if the cost of living is ok?
  i would also want u guys to help me with any necessary info that i need before coming to wraclow. i hope to hear from u guys soon.
Re: Nigerians In Poland by Omonaijada(m): 2:34am On Nov 30, 2013
Hi My fellow Nairalanders,

I am in a state of decision making. I finished my degree program here in Poland and i intend moving to a better country with my Polish wife that is pregnant for me. I believe since i am married to an EU and hold a marriage polish resident permit, i can move with my wife to any EU country including UK. Now i have UK, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Belgium and finland on my table of decision making. I dont want to make mistakes as i want my unborn kid to have a better future as i and my Wife intend to work in one of these countries. She has 2 masters and i have just a degree. I intend furthering my studies in one of the countries mentioned above and have a normal life. I would be more than glad if i could get advice from my fellow Nigerians who live in these countries. Where is better to work and earn well? I could do any Job lol. At least for a start.

Your comments would be appreciated.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Study Free Abroad / When Is Oou Post Ume Result Going To Be Out? / Print Out Your Utme Exam Slip Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.