Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed (3067 Views)

When Weed Was Used In The Wedding Rice Instead Of Thyme / That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed by FiatoCEO(m): 10:52am On Jan 26, 2016
one word for this guyz

Re: That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed by Donald3d(m): 11:11am On Jan 26, 2016
thats how they roll grin grin grin grin grin
Re: That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed by eniba(m): 11:24am On Jan 26, 2016
this is crazy
Re: That Moment When You Smoke Made In Ijebu Weed by Mhizkel(f): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2016
I doubt if it's Ijebu weed. cheesy

I heard Oshogbo's is stronger. grin

(1) (Reply)

I Was Just Coming Upstairs To Kill You / CAN ANYONE's MOTHER BE THIS FUNNY?? - funny crazy woman. / When The Class Rep Writes Ur Name In D Noise Makers List And Its Not Used. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.