Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,587 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail (5400 Views)

Photo Of Adama Barrow And His Two Wives, The First Ladies / Reports That Eritrean Law Requires Men To Marry Two Wives Are False / See What Americans Are Saying On Muslim Ban In The US - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by anonimi: 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:
My boss, this one strong ooo....

You can cross check it and share your findings.
Cheers wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, abeg nobody stop you from adding more wives. As for me and Apostle Ganjafarmer, it is One Man One Wife grin

But Side chicks are allowed tongue

see ur head
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
ritababe:

see ur head
Like Rita own
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by haffaze777(m): 3:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
ritababe:

see ur head
Mind going there with me? coolcoolcool
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, abeg nobody stop you from adding more wives. As for me and Apostle Ganjafarmer, it is One Man One Wife grin

But Side chicks are allowed tongue

LOL! I already knew your preferences before na......Hahaha. sticking to my ONE woman..

1 Like

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

You can cross check it and share your findings.
Cheers wink

OK boss. Whatever the case, I'll stick to ONE woman ooo......It's cheaper and smarter. ..LOL!

1 Like

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 3:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:

LOL! I already knew your preferences before na......Hahaha. sticking to my ONE woman..
One toto dey kill man libido o - Okoro's theory. cheesy
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
One toto dey kill man libido o - Okoro's theory. cheesy

Old story brother.......I dey with my own woman
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:

Old story brother.......I dey with my own woman
You must love a routine job then. cheesy
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
You must love a routine job then. cheesy

Hahaha. ...There's some variety in every routine. Ask Tonyebarcanista.
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by anonimi: 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:
OK boss. Whatever the case, I'll stick to ONE woman ooo......It's cheaper and smarter. ..LOL!

Oga me sef I follow you for that cheaper and smarter logic oh but it is good to know these things to share with others and REDUCE the hold of organized religion leaders on our lives cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Deejavuu(f): 3:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
We the good people of Nigeria deserve this kind of law to checkmate the excesses of our one wife system that is being forced on us by our women. grin

With this kind of law in place , I'm sure of landing Deej.avuu and carac.ta on top one bed at the same time .

Everything go just dey double double . grin grin

You have been thrown in again sad
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 3:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
Deejavuu:

You have been thrown in again sad

grin grin for a long time menh!

Jail dey sweet sometimes nau. tongue
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
anonimi:

Oga me sef I follow you for that cheaper and smarter logic oh but it is good to know these things to share with others and REDUCE the hold of organized religion leaders on our lives cheesy

Organised religion? It almost rendered me brainless and useless earthly. We will keep liberating the minds of our people. Brother, I had to run from organised religion. It's a drug.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:

Hahaha. ...There's some variety in every routine. Ask Tonyebarcanista.
Nah! Routine is routine bro. cheesy

How would you know when you've not tried it tongue
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Nah! Routine is routine bro. cheesy

How would you know when you've not tried it tongue

One is cheaper and smarter for me.
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
dearpreye:

Abeg no cast me for public. I get prospect for NL
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Abeg no cast me for public. I get prospect for NL

I laugh at your prospects. Very funny brother.

They're following you.....where intelligence fails, fine boy go follow.....
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Deejavuu(f): 3:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
grin grin for a long time menh!

Jail dey sweet sometimes nau. tongue

Aww! You like trouble sha grin

Sweet kè, with half cooked beans and gay.lords lipsrsealed
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
Deejavuu:

Aww! You like trouble sha grin

Sweet kè, with half cooked beans and gay.lords lipsrsealed
The half cooked beans is a story of horror that doesn't exist.
Your rich prisoners sleep in five star hotel rooms under the comfort of a woman including their wife and only have to be ferried back to prison custody in the morning tongue grin
The Gaylord thing is consensual at least , after all it's all good to try both ways sometimes. cheesy
Mind you , I'm as straight as a candle . grin
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by personal59: 4:19pm On Jan 26, 2016
Slikbae:
endtime.

Meanwhile there's shortage of women in China and in India. Even the Chinese government wanted to introduce a "wife sharing" policy. Also in India, it is reported that blood brothers sometimes marry the same wife, due to shortage of women.

My brother this one na lie haba where u get your own news from
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Deejavuu(f): 4:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
The half cooked beans is a story of horror that doesn't exist.
Your rich prisoners sleep in five star hotel rooms under the comfort of a woman including their wife and only have to be ferried back to prison custody in the morning tongue grin
The Gaylord thing is consensual at least , after all it's all good to try both ways sometimes. cheesy
Mind you , I'm as straight as a candle . grin

Lool grin
Try both ways indeed, better wear iron pants to sleep and
Stay outta trouble tongue
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Deejavuu:

Lool grin
Try both ways indeed, better wear iron pants to sleep and
Stay outta trouble tongue
Hehe.... cheesy

Is that you on your dp ? Me like grin
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Deejavuu(f): 4:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
GANJAFARMER:
Hehe.... cheesy

Is that you on your dp ? Me like grin

Yes yes....

Thanks... Had an artist over grin

Are you gonna use this moniker till the other one gets outta jail
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Rukkydelta(f): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
Slikbae:
endtime.

Meanwhile there's shortage of women in China and in India. Even the Chinese government wanted to introduce a "wife sharing" policy. Also in India, it is reported that blood brothers sometimes marry the same wife, due to shortage of women.

So they share women in indian and china ? I don port go there, let me get my luggage
TEAM: POLYANDRY cheesy

1 Like

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Slikbae: 6:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
hahahaha, easy oo
Rukkydelta:

So they share women in indian and china ? I don port go there, let me get my luggage
TEAM: POLYANDRY cheesy
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Slikbae: 6:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
Google is your friend wink
personal59:

My brother this one na lie haba where u get your own news from
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Rukkydelta(f): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Slikbae:
hahahaha, easy oo
lol ......who no like better thing ?

1 Like

Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by GANJAFARMER: 6:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Deejavuu:

Yes yes....

Thanks... Had an artist over grin

Are you gonna use this moniker till the other one gets outta jail
As soon as I get out from jail ,I will go back to my old sweet moniker. wink
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Slikbae: 8:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
grin grin grin
Rukkydelta:
lol ......who no like better thing ?
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by Slikbae: 8:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
thou shall not add or subtract to the word of God to suit your lustful desires. Christian marriages are marriages of one man to one wife. If you're a Christian you should know this.
anonimi:

Bro, I think only those Christians who want to be officials in the church are required by the Bible to have one wife. That is what Apostle Paul wrote in one of his Epistles. There is no other explicit reference in the Bible requiring Christians to have just one wife.
Re: Eritrean Government Law Saying Men Should Marry Two Wives Or Risk Jail by anonimi: 9:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
Slikbae:
thou shall not add or subtract to the word of God to suit your lustful desires. Christian marriages are marriages of one man to one wife. If you're a Christian you should know this.

Kindly provide references in the Bible to this.
Thanks and stay blessed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahya Jammeh: A President Who Is Far Richer Than His Country (Pics) / He Was President At 25 But Now Lives In Poverty / Meredith Kercher Murder Case In Italy: Amanda Knox, Raffeale Solllecito Freed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.