Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:56 AM

Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This (2825 Views)

17-Year-Old Girl Weds 18-Year-Old Boy In Abia (Photos) / Mother Beating Her 16-Year-Old Daughter For Sharing After Sex Photos On Fb [VIDE / 69-year-old Herbalist Marries 18-year-old Girl As 57th Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Babaneh(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
This is a big turn off for me.. shocked

Parents what's your reaction on this?

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by deewhone(f): 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
She's not even dressed, no matter ur age under me, its a NO-NO

1 Like

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by fbtowner(m): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
She is sending a rape alert. She will soon ne served hot
Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Mhizkel(f): 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
I'd request for her to be checked in rehab. No sane lady would dress like this, irrespective of her age.
Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by AfricanApple(f): 11:12am On Jan 26, 2016
Beat her till her breast falls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by talktonase(m): 11:26am On Jan 26, 2016
My wife will definitely use that horse whip that has lying idle to lash her back to her senses.
Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Strahovski1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
That is slutty

1 Like

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by lilmax(m): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shes 18

She can do whatever she wants cheesy

As far no one gets hurt,its her right,its her body,its called freedom

#slutwalk grin

Live and lets live please cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by sosiqdude(m): 1:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
She's 18, she's free to dress anyhow she wants to..
As long as she doesn't get hurt or rape by anybody.
##Freedom of dressing na#

The girl is beautiful and sexy tho. cheesy cheesy
Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Ursino(f): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
The poster above me eeeehn! Naa waaa oooo! Did I hear u say "as long as she doesn't get hurt or raped"? How sure are u that she will even make it back to your house dressed like this? I tire for you oooo. What has happened to your sense of modesty? Wahala wa oooo!

1 Like

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Pineapp: 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Well,since I am what I attract,my husband and I are sane enough so our children will be sane too.
In the event of this happening,her father and I would have ourselves to blame. We would appropriately examine where we got it wrong but if on the long run we did our best,I'll hold those tiny brea...st apart while her father flogs her and the demons that possessed her to stupor angry angry cool

2 Likes

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by ril19(m): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
I swear if this girl tell me say she nor be olosho i go jump from 10 storey building.

1 Like

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by Davotee(m): 2:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
AfricanApple:
Beat her till her breast falls
Abeg Madam Na Which Kain Beating Dey Make Breast Fall? Teach Me Biko, Thanks In Advance.

1 Like

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by AfricanApple(f): 6:55am On Jan 28, 2016
Davotee:
Abeg Madam Na Which Kain Beating Dey Make Breast Fall? Teach Me Biko, Thanks In Advance.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by SAMBARRY: 11:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Photo shop.kontinu the tales

Re: Parent-what Will You Do If Your 18 Year Old Daughter Dress Like This by benedictac(f): 7:39pm On Jan 28, 2016
f

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Signs Of A Potential Nagging Wife / My Graduation Pictures!!! / Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.