Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,299 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. (2890 Views)

At The Age Of 20, What Is A Young Man Supposed To Have Achieved? / Nigerian Man Under Fire For Filming His Friend's Wife Dancing Nude In Netherland / Can A Woman Rape A Man Under Nigerian Law? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 6:38am On May 10, 2023
Guys please be careful what you take into your system. Which one is Colos again? Watch this young guy who was said to have taken Colos almost running mad .

Whats Colos by the way?
Watch here.
https://fb.watch/kqVj4GAvoT/?mibextid=RUbZ1f

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by RepoMan007: 6:55am On May 10, 2023
Lol. Don't do drugs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by robinso01(m): 7:04am On May 10, 2023
Na him problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2023
angry
Let him get better, he'll still go back to it.
So, that's his life.
And by the way, which one is Colos again?

Drugs!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Iliveforever(m): 7:29am On May 10, 2023
Westerhoffe:
angry
Let him get better, he'll still go back to it.
So, that's his life.
And by the way, which one is Colos again?

Drugs!!!

Colorado
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Iliveforever(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2023
Mj no do you.

Sk no do you.

AZ no do you.

Loud no do you.

You still move go colos??
Wetin you dey find again??
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Westerhoffe(m): 7:31am On May 10, 2023
Iliveforever:

Colorado

Knew it as a Stateโ€ฆ not drugsโ€ฆ undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by superCleanworks(m): 7:32am On May 10, 2023
Colos is not for kids.
Colos is not even for humans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Tonytonex(m): 7:38am On May 10, 2023
EriMma1:
Guys please be careful what you take into your system. Which one is Colos again? Watch this young guy who was said to have taken Colos almost running mad .

Whats Colos by the way?
Watch here.
https://fb.watch/kqVj4GAvoT/?mibextid=RUbZ1f
what's colos ?
Drugs or drink?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Tonytonex(m): 7:39am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Colos is not for kids.

Please what is colos?
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by doggedfighter(f): 7:39am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Colos is not for kids.

And they still manufacture and sell it.

That's wickedness on humanity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by doggedfighter(f): 7:46am On May 10, 2023
superCleanworks:
Colos is not for kids.

And they still manufacture and sell it.

That's wickedness over humanity.
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 7:58am On May 10, 2023
nlfpmod
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Caramia2020(m): 8:20am On May 10, 2023
Avoid drugs by all means, the synthetic ones like molly destroys the human system on the long run.
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Jennyclay(f): 8:22am On May 10, 2023
Ntoooor!!

Serves him right!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Kobojunkie: 8:24am On May 10, 2023
doggedfighter:
And they still manufacture and sell it. That's wickedness over humanity.
Who wicked pass? The makers or the buyers? undecided
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by NoToPile: 8:27am On May 10, 2023
First time I heared about this colors stuff was through the picture below on someone's status this past weekend. I thought it was just one of those news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Simeony007(m): 9:54am On May 10, 2023
Give him more drugs, I want to check something.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 10:13am On May 10, 2023
Simeony007:
Give him more drugs, I want to check something.

LoL ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚.. you ehn?

1 Like

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 10:47am On May 10, 2023
Tonytonex:
what's colos ?
Drugs or drink?

I don't know oo. grin I'm equally asking to know.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Angrygoat: 10:48am On May 10, 2023
On kolos,
On kolos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EastAlchemist: 11:44am On May 10, 2023
Salama
I miss Lagos sha
Person must trabaye for bunk everyday
I tell people itโ€™s more addictive than crack
It has taken a lot of guys from 100 to 0
Just donโ€™t start
Na your money you go Dey burn for air
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Tonytonex(m): 1:21pm On May 10, 2023
EriMma1:

I don't know oo. grin I'm equally asking to know.
LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by Autobot05: 2:50pm On May 10, 2023
Colos ( Colorado) is a type of synthetic weed ...
Damn that thing is not for kids . Used to be one of my favourite drug back then tho cheesy

Say no to drugs ..... Jesus is the ONLY way smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by wunmi590(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2023

Some Nigerians with the rubbish ๐Ÿ—‘ they take all in the name if doing guy or big boy, have been destroying their life since God knows when...

Nothing concern me, his life his headache

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by RoadMozart(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2023
All these misguided people sha. They should have given him apple to eat the moment they saw that he was getting to cloud 9
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 4:12pm On May 10, 2023
Autobot05:
Colos ( Colorado) is a type of synthetic weed ...
Damn that thing is not for kids . Used to be one of my favourite drug back then tho cheesy

Say no to drugs ..... Jesus is the ONLY way smiley

Thank God for your life.
wunmi590:

Some Nigerians with the rubbish ๐Ÿ—‘ they take all in the name if doing guy or big boy, have been destroying their life since God knows when...

Nothing concern me, his life his headache
I'm telling you. Even th one wey no chop belefull will be taking hard substance.

I don't pity such people.
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 4:13pm On May 10, 2023
RoadMozart:
All these misguided people sha. They should have given him apple to eat the moment they saw that he was getting to cloud 9

And how will he chew the apple in this condition?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by wunmi590(m): 4:40pm On May 10, 2023
EriMma1:

Thank God for your life.

I'm telling you. Even th one wey no chop belefull will be taking hard substance.

I don't pity such people.

I see them alot, I just laugh and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Make them continue dey use their destiny dey play...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by EriMma1: 4:47pm On May 10, 2023
wunmi590:

I see them alot, I just laugh and smile ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Make them continue dey use their destiny dey play...

Abi o.
Re: Young Man Under The Influence Of Colos Looses His Mind. by ahnie: 4:56pm On May 10, 2023
Dem full nairaland yellow socks n slippers gangs

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have Our Fears Turned Us Into A Bunch Of Sexists? / .. / ls it a must, l should take her back?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.