Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift (24118 Views)

Ebuehi, Other Players Unhappy With Rohr / Tunisia Defeat D’tigers In Afrobasket Final / BREAKING: Nigeria’s D’tigers Overpower Senegal, Zoom Into Afrobasket Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by MadCow1: 4:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Senseless

Please stop wasting your time with these dumbfucks..

If the Government Gives houses and stuff to these atheletes, then Every Soldier that has served a tour of Duty in Borno State or even gone on ECOMOG peace keeping mission should get a House, Car and Generator with atleast 5 million Naira each.

angry

Fhucktards be trying to turn a privilege into a right. angry

2 Likes

Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by maxdozie(m): 4:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
robosky02:

“We got $100 as camp allowance and $500 as bonus for winning the African cup whereas the Eagles got $10,000 for winning a qualifying match to a tournament. What we achieved was not just winning the cup but also getting an Olympic ticket – the only ticket for Africa. It’s not fair

Do you play Bball
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by linusbnn(m): 6:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Make dem getaway... angry

If the Government Gave blocks of Flat to every team that wins medals for the Country, we would run out of Land after the 2050 Olympics.

Athletes now see representing the Country as a job rather than a privilege.

The Country is broke. We dey Owe other countries money wey we never fit pay.

Infact, make Government stop to involve themselves in sports. Make private companies take up these sports matter.

If the 600,000 pain dem, make dem return am to the our TSA account for CBN. angry

For your mind,you get mouth ba? Learn to use it wisely
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by DAXTACY(m): 6:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
Football is important to the Govt than B"Ball!!!
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Khez: 10:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
cheesy
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Demdem(m): 4:54am On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Do you really have to say it? We already established a division. But why did you trade your soul for mental perfections? I'd be surprised if you answer.

My soul is perfectly intact. Urs lack the capacity to decipher true sense.
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by 4X4: 6:12am On Jan 27, 2016
grin grin shocked THOSE B.BALLERS ARE FOOLS . LET THEM GO AND PLAY FOR OTHER COUNTRIES. F.U.CK THIS MURRAFUCKING NIGERIA grin grin
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 27, 2016
Demdem:

My soul is perfectly intact. Urs lack the capacity to decipher true sense.
Yes in intact but it needs to be uninstructed. Why did you placed under someone else?
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by robosky02(m): 9:53am On Jan 27, 2016
maxdozie:

Do you play Bball

i must not

"thou i love this game"
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Demdem(m): 12:03pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
Yes in intact but it needs to be uninstructed. Why did you placed under someone else?

Can u swear on ur life that this is surely so? if u cant, why did u then have to ask a foolish question.
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demdem:

Can u swear on ur life that this is surely so? if u cant, why did u then have to ask a foolish question.
Lolol. This is getting interesting. If I swear on my life that's it's surely so would it be surely so? Is I don't swear on my life it's surely so it's surely so. Go on, tell me something else. I'm waiting.
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Demdem(m): 12:12pm On Jan 27, 2016
[s]
Reyginus:
Lolol. This is getting interesting. If I swear on my life that's it's surely so would it be surely so? Is I don't swear on my life it's surely so it's surely so. Go on, tell me something else. I'm waiting.
[/s]

When u are ready to stand by ur words, let me know....

Demdem:

Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Demdem(m): 12:15pm On Jan 27, 2016
MadCow1:

If the Government Gives houses and stuff to these atheletes, then Every Soldier that has served a tour of Duty in Borno State or even gone on ECOMOG peace keeping mission should get a House, Car and Generator with atleast 5 million Naira each.

angry

Fhucktards be trying to turn a privilege into a right. angry

Noted.
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demdem:
[s][/s]

When u are ready to stand by ur words, let me know....

No..No..No..Don't go yet. You are write. I don't stand by my words I stand in my words. Now how am I doing?
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Demdem(m): 12:22pm On Jan 27, 2016
Reyginus:
No..No..No..Don't go yet. You are write. I don't stand by my words I stand in my words. Now how am I doing?

MadCow1:

Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by maxdozie(m): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
robosky02:

i must not

"thou i love this game"
exactly you must not .... I just asked cos I tot u play bball wanted to seek some advice from you .... Love the game also thanks for your reply
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 27, 2016
Demdem:

Yes, I'm write again, he doesn't stand in his words. How about now?
Re: D’tigers Unhappy With Buhari’s N600k Gift by Goke7: 2:36pm On Jan 27, 2016
yes, our Politicians might have looted our commonwealth but I think its high time our athletes begin to see the pride of representing their fatherland at major competitions, some of them even forget the goodwill that comes with such feat. I understand the feelings of the athletes but they should look at the bigger picture of becoming mega stars in their game.

Some of them now have the platform to go on to sign for mega basketball clubs that will pay them the mega cash that they dream of, that should be their focus now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kano Pillars Fans Attack Eyimba's Driver After Lossing In Kano (pics) / Tite steps down As Brazil Coach after World Cup Exit / Arsenal Have Paid Mesut Ozil £8,000 A Minute For NOT Playing This Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.