Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday (58130 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by sexaddict08(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Rot in hell Sunday T...

please, cost of getting a standard Nigerian passport ?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by peacengine(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Hood boyz sha
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by jtjohn(m): 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
He who live by the sword must surely die by the sword..........lets throw crime into lawma
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:
No peace for the wicked!!!

Kill by the gun and get killed by the gun... I don't pity armed robbers when I see them killed... The last group of armed robbers that entered my house last year July were very very lucky... If not for my mum that cautioned me, I would have killed the five of them!!

Mofos!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by haisam: 12:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
na was o no peace for the wicked

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Kill by the gun and get killed by the gun... I don't pity armed robbers when I see them killed... The last group of armed robbers that entered my house last year July were very very lucky... If not for my mum that cautioned me, I would have killed the five of them!!

Mofos!!! angry angry

Could you share the story?

I want to know their MO so I can be prepared.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by DamselQueen: 12:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
What a sad end. God have mercy
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by philtex(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Shege!! Barawo! Dan iska. Kwaruption.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by kaffy4tope(m): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yeah, I have phobia of seeing gruesome pic of people who died in an unfortunate or innocent manners. But, I do like seeing 'Graphic' pix of people who spent their lives unleashing terror on the lives of innocent people.

This is not graphic to me, infact, may God continue to end lives of wicked people in this manner the more.

#congrats ebute metta ppl.

3 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by K9blunt(f): 12:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Mofos!!! angry angry

Haba! Oga na only you sabi this fib like this grin

Repent o!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by iykekelvins(m): 12:21pm On Jan 26, 2016
Very graphic I must say That's how his life was just wasted like that. #Hoe_Lawd
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by White007(m): 12:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lagos is now filled with gangs, thieves and cultist, Ambode should do something about this phenomenon, else innocent citizens are gonna get caught in this menace.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Mhizkel(f): 12:26pm On Jan 26, 2016
MonitorinSpirit:

God's forgiveness has limits
You mistaking God for a human.
Only humans find it difficult to forgive, and also place limitations to it.
The loving God wants not the death of a sinner, but for him/her to become a repentant soul.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by titosantana(m): 12:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is a jungle justice, he was cutlassed and matcheted several times. This ain't gunshot.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Endtimesmith(m): 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
Once a terror is always a terror,no amount of APC change campaign can change a terror...terror for life,terror for death also...abi una nor know?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
viviangist2:
Can u spot his lighter , he used to smoke weed when he was alive cry cry

See more click http://www.viviangist.com/sunday-terror-is-dead-killed-by-nigerian-police-popular-ebute-meta-arm-robber

So the lighter was made for weed smokers??
And how does been a weed smoker correlate with his death?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by anonimi: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
DEDON8181:
Why is he Naked?

Because we are unevolved, uncivilized JUNGLE dwellers.
No wonder someone called us "baboons & monkeys" to be soaked in blood embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by kabu: 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wasted life!
May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal rest.

God does not for give anyone after death. No mercy, no grace only judgement. And Jesus is the wayout

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by okpor2(m): 12:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
See comments nobody is talkin abt rule of law again?but if na our finacial terrorist we go dey aabuse ourselves?how many will be hapi if this is done to Dasuki,metuh olu falae nd othersv

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Guyman02: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
For a guy whose death the community celebrated, he must have terrorized the shyt out of them.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by KiNiBiGd: 12:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunday dagboru undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Ehinmola(m): 12:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
Antthing dat has a beggining,has an end.
Can you all see the end of the wicked?
All his shakara has ended at last.
The police who shot him to death deserve promotion abi?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by deflover(m): 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
one less yoloba tout off the street....can't wait till lassas fever or something wipes dem off all of Lagos.....bloody tout.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by wonlasewonimi: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
TeOwl:
Why is he naked? Was he shooting back at the police without clothes?

he was using jazz during the confrontation so he was invisible for a while and during this time he was nakeed. So, one of the police now was jazzed up as well and he raised his left leg up and they were both fighting invisible but police man shot him in the mouth during the process and all his jazz came down and he became visible and the mob now shanked him...eyewithness story.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by fortune1968: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
smoby:
tongue what is that black dot .
mr.johnson
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by rexesq(m): 12:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
he that live by the trigger dies by the trigger.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by tomzman: 12:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
What a wasted soul. Had his mother known, she would have used contraceptives.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by emmydollars4life(m): 12:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wasted life!
May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal rest.
what of people that he kill ? he has wasted a lot of people because yours was not involve

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by naijacarlovers: 12:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Mofos!!! angry angry

With what? I want to learn. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.