Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,603 members, 7,827,269 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday (58131 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Ebute-Metta Railway Terminal Lagos(photos) / Amosun Visits Ebute-Ibafo And Ogijo Ravaged By Militants (Photos) / Military Not Sincere On Casualty Figure Of Sunday’s Attack – Borno Residents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Klinsp(m): 12:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
It's not in our hands to take the life of our fellow man. wasted life. lipsrsealed

http://www.viviangist.com/sunday-terror-is-dead-killed-by-nigerian-police-popular-ebute-meta-arm-robber
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by folu4real(f): 12:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=Neduzze5 post=42337767]No peace for the wicked!!!

Kill by the gun and get killed by the gun... I don't pity armed robbers when I see them killed... The last group of armed robbers that entered my house last year July were very very lucky... If not for my mum that cautioned me, I would have killed the five of them!!

Mofos!!! angry >:

Smiles. Thank God ur mum stopped u. Can u handle them when u know they have weapons?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by mikemb(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wasted life!
May God forgive his sins and grant him eternal rest.

It doesn't work like that! Now he will give account of life on earth, he saw good and chose bad.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by oluwafreshkid(m): 12:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Was he naked during the shootout?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2016
you can lie.... ha! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wonlasewonimi:

he was using jazz during the confrontation so he was invisible for a while and during this time he was nakeed. So, one of the police now was jazzed up as well and he raised his left leg up and they were both fighting invisible but police man shot him in the mouth during the process and all his jazz came down and he became visible and the mob now shanked him...eyewithness story.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by DeMekus: 12:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
viviangist2:
Can u spot his lighter , he used to smoke weed when he was alive cry cry

See more click http://www.viviangist.com/sunday-terror-is-dead-killed-by-nigerian-police-popular-ebute-meta-arm-robber
What's wrong with you? Why did you hide his dick?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by ronky2000: 1:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Really
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by chikids(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
Hooliganism never pays

Terrorism is fruitless

Thugs are only destroying their future

I guess by now, he still has the chance to change isnt it?

Wasted life..
What a wasted life indeed !!!
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by MrOjice(m): 1:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Was wondering, did the guy go for the robbery naked? Or did the police strip him after shooting him?

Bottom line!!! This news is fake, even if its real, the picture aint real!!!

Vivian Gist can't you for once disperse 100% true information?

#JustSayingTho
#NoHardFeelings
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by vault(m): 1:08pm On Jan 26, 2016
oya continue the terror undecided
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by MonitorinSpirit(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:

You mistaking God for a human.
Only humans find it difficult to forgive, and also place limitations to it.
The loving God wants not the death of a sinner, but for him/her to become a repentant soul.

How can God forgive a dead man who he didn't ask for forgiveness of his sin before his death?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by peterbello(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunday Terror, died on Monday. Why didn't they kill him on Sunday?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by peterbello(m): 1:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Sunday Terror, died on Monday. Why didn't they kill him on Sunday? NPF no just dey try.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by mokane28: 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
Vivian na your brother be this? Cos anybody shot dead on the streets is automatically your sibling embarassed
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by banmee(m): 1:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
viviangist2:
Living your Life with Good Records is very necessary , The Fearless and Bold A gang leader Terrorizing the people of Ebute-Meta popularly known as Sunday Terror has been shot dead in the Oyingbo area of Lagos State Nigeria during a shootout with Men of Nigeria Police force on Monday 25th of January 2016.

See photos more on http://www.viviangist.com/sunday-terror-is-dead-killed-by-nigerian-police-popular-ebute-meta-arm-robber

Cc; lalasticlala

Why are Nigerians so insensitive to gore and brutality? I fear for una.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Sunnybobo3(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
viviangist2:
Living your Life with Good Records is very necessary , The Fearless and Bold A gang leader Terrorizing the people of Ebute-Meta popularly known as Sunday Terror has been shot dead in the Oyingbo area of Lagos State Nigeria during a shootout with Men of Nigeria Police force on Monday 25th of January 2016.

See photos more on http://www.viviangist.com/sunday-terror-is-dead-killed-by-nigerian-police-popular-ebute-meta-arm-robber

Cc; lalasticlala

Did the bullet also take off his clothes?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Walelavender(m): 1:42pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wasted life!

Ma'am, Sins are not forgiven in the grave. This man only needs to face judgement of his deeds whilst on earth.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by piagetskinner(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mhizkel:
Wasted life!

°°°God's forgiveness does not come to those who are Dead, but the living! You cannot beg for forgiveness on behalf of another.. Only Jesus can

If we confess our sins(with our mouth) He is faithful and just to forgive.... U know the rest
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by siwo1: 1:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
B**HARI MAKA WHY?
na buhari send am message? U need common sense.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by pharmagba: 1:59pm On Jan 26, 2016
wonlasewonimi:

he was using jazz during the confrontation so he was invisible for a while and during this time he was nakeed. So, one of the police now was jazzed up as well and he raised his left leg up and they were both fighting invisible but police man shot him in the mouth during the process and all his jazz came down and he became visible and the mob now shanked him...eyewithness story.
For real? Does thing like that happen for real?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by mueed(m): 2:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
That serves him Right.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by amanikondo: 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
sirteayeni:
Hooliganism never pays

Terrorism is fruitless

Thugs are only destroying their future

I guess by now, he still has the chance to change isnt it?

Wasted life..
IPOB PIKINS, you don hear? Preach it Pastor.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by owoshuyi(m): 2:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
well said...from d word of God
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Philinho(m): 2:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
his girlfriendsss will be pipping from afar
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by glossy6(f): 3:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:
No peace for the wicked!!!

Kill by the gun and get killed by the gun... I don't pity armed robbers when I see them killed... The last group of armed robbers that entered my house last year July were very very lucky... If not for my mum that cautioned me, I would have killed the five of them!!

Mofos!!! angry angry

Only you will kill 5 armed robbers abi?

Pls enlist with the army and be sent to Sambisa forest Sharp Sharp

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by gidis1stson(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Mofos!!! angry angry

Hahahaha!!!
This one na naija Jackie chan o. grin

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
Why is he naked?
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by luluosas(m): 4:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ephesians 4:28 "Let him that stole steal no more: but rather let him labour, working with his hands the thing which is good, that he may have to give to him that needeth."

Armed robbers, repent of your robbery because you are hell fire bound.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by sleekyonyx(f): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Neduzze5:

Mofos!!! angry angry
grin grin grin really?

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by blackboy(m): 5:02pm On Jan 26, 2016
Looks more that he was tortured then killed.
Re: Graphic Photo Of Sunday Terror Killed At Ebute-metta Lagos Yesterday by Neduzze5(m): 5:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
sleekyonyx:
grin grin grin really?

For real.... And I would have just used only a kitchen knife to kill them. angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode Threatening Staff With Hammer - Sahara Reporters (Video) / Thieves Steal A Whole Bridge In Ohio, USA. Police Baffled, Ask Locals For Help / How Sunny Ejiagwu Was Assassinated In Imo State. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.