Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,565 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) (44321 Views)

Photo Of A Husband Backing His Plus-Sized Wife Through Pains / Male Staff Of ABU, Zaria Backing His Baby On Campus (Photo) / Woman Climbing Fence With Backed Baby (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by BABANGBALI: 9:11am On Jan 27, 2016
that should be vickyrotex's baby see her head like her mama own,a female child having bald head,vickyrotex ti fi tie ko ba omo olomo grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by lekelee4real: 9:12am On Jan 27, 2016
Veri gud ideal. my wife will have much rest with this information
grin grin grin grin
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by kolaosita4(m): 9:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Funny
Re: When You Are Tired Of Backing Baby (photo) by fabulousmann(f): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2016
Sunnycliff:
21st Century Mothers very indomic. I can't forget my grandmum telling me stories of how she backs my mum to fetch water from a distance of 2km from the stream and comes back and goes to the market. #laziness under the disguise of innovation. Nothing binds a mum and a child more than body contact. QED
work smart not hard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / My Brothers Wife Sends Him on errands.. please help / How can I stop my wife from divorcing me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.