Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,852 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala (1161 Views)

Anambra Lawyers Blast Nnamdi Kanu, Blame Him Over Ekwulobia Crises / Have you blamed Yorubas today? / Have U Blamed Jonathan Today? If You Haven't Please Do! (2) (3) (4)

Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
I BLAME JONATHAN FOR MY KONJI lipsrsealed embarassed sad cry undecided
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by benedictnsi(m): 2:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Lol grin

Why on earth will i ever blame a man who have never done anything wrong to me kwanu
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
@ omenka

2 Shares

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
benedictnsi:
Lol grin
WETIN YOU THEY BLAME JONATHAN FOR?

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by maddman: 2:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
I blame GEJ for making me a mad man. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
No need to blame him, we regret allowing all the waste that took place under his watch and those before him while we keep a close eye on those after him.

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
maddman:
I blame GEJ for making me a mad man. lol cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
JONATHAN MADE YOU MAD??
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Obiagelli:
No need to blame him, we regret allowing all the waste that took place under his watch and those before him while we keep a close eye on those after him.
FOR HOW LONG

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by maddman: 2:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

JONATHAN MADE YOU MAD??

that's the trend bro. if the daura d^llard can blame GEJ for lassa fever cheesy what are we still waiting for..heck we can blame GEJ for b^hari low IQ grin grin

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by OZAOEKPE(f): 2:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
maddman:

that's the trend bro. if the daura d^llard can blame GEJ for lassa fever cheesy what are we still waiting for..heck we can blame GEJ for b^hari low IQ grin grin
NA WA OOOOO, B^HARI GET CANCER THEM GO BLAME GEJ, GEJ DON SUFFER
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by maddman: 2:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
so stupid how i typed d.u.l.l.ard and it was changed to president. so the mods believes a d^llard is their president
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by sweetkevisco(m): 3:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
dullard
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by maddman: 3:36pm On Jan 26, 2016
sweetkevisco:
dullard
add daura before it
Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
I blame Jonathan for keeping mute while his cabinet drained Nigeria ..e.g Dasuki, NOI.

Re: Have You Blamed Jonathan(gej) Today? Please Come And Blame Him For Your Wahala by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
The stress at work has been unprecedented...Jonathan must have a hand in it!!!

Photos: Guess What Nnamdi Kanu Wore To Court / Buhari's Greatest Achievement Since Assuming Office / Cramjones' Take On PMB