Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,621 members, 7,813,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:43 AM

Have you blamed Yorubas today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have you blamed Yorubas today? (1041 Views)

Happening Now - BSS Uncovers Bombs Planted All Over SE, To Be Blamed On IPOB / Have You Blamed Buhari Today? / Wailers, Have You Blamed Buhari Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:20am On May 09, 2016
Have you blamed Yorubas today?

----

Any time Ipods fail, they blame Yorubas. Se ko si?

You say Yorubas are the ones holding back biafra, but how?
Are Yorubas stopping you from moving back to the east?
Are they stopping you from blowing up roads connecting the east to Yorubaland?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by VulgarVulvas: 12:22am On May 09, 2016
Have you blamed Ibos today as well?

Or how about your newly indexed hated tribe the Ijaws ? Have you blamed them as well?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:26am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:
Have you blamed Ibos today as well?

Or how about your newly indexed hated tribe the Ijaws ? Have you blamed them as well?

Ibos are too insignificant for Yorubas to blame. Ibos on the other hand keep allocating blames for Yorubas on their failed media radio.

So tell us, how are we Yorubas stopping your Biafra? Are we forcing your people in any way?

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by VulgarVulvas: 12:27am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

Ibos are too insignificant for Yorubas to blame. Ibos on the other hand keep allocating blames for Yorubas on their failed media redio.

So tell us, how are we Yorubas stopping your Biafra? Are we forcing your people in any way?

You can ask any Ibo guy here as I am not Ibo .

But why are you desperately promoting war in Niger Delta?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:31am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

So it's Yoruba's fault that there's war booming in ND?
Is there anything you lots won't blame Yorubas for?
Are Yorubas providing those toutish ND militants arms? Are we forcing them to blow up pipelines and mess up their environment?
Are we the ones feeding you hatred against other Nigerians?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by VulgarVulvas: 12:34am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

So it's Yoruba's fault that there's war booming in ND?
Is there anything you lots won't blame Yorubas for?

APC thugs working for a Yoruba crook are behind the attacks in Delta.

That crook has been trying to make warri an extension of his leprous empire nd unfortunately he is achieving this by having some misguided Warri chieftains to defect to his satanic party.

Those chieftains is who that canker worm hopes to use to secure the well over annual 80bn naira gas pipeline contracts that was once held by Tompolo.

Have you asked why there is no bombings any place else in the niger Delta apart from Delta state?

1 Like

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:38am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

APC thugs working for a Yoruba crook are behind the attacks in Delta.

That crook has been trying to make warri an extension of his leprous empire nd unfortunately he is achieving this by having some misguided Warri chieftains to defect to his satanic party.

Those chieftains is who that canker worm hopes to use to secure the well over annual 80bn naira gas pipeline contracts that was once held by Tompolo.

Have you asked why there is no bombings any place else in the niger Delta apart from Delta state?

Initially, you lots claimed that Tompolo is behind the revival of the ND militant to potentially put Buhari in his place.

Now that you've seen the error of your ways and how WRONG/DANGEROUS blowing up pipeline is, you decide to blame Yorubas.

When are you going to point at your leaders and make take responsibility for their irresponsible actions?

Keep driving your investors away.

Have you asked if this is the first time ND militants have taken such callous action? Were Yorubas to blame for the previous militant attacks too?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by VulgarVulvas: 12:49am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

Initially, you lots claimed that Tompolo is behind the revival of the ND militant to potentially put Buhari in his place.

Now that you've seen the error of your ways and how WRONG/DANGEROUS blowing up pipeline is, you decide to blame Yorubas.

When are you going to point at your leaders and make take responsibility for their irresponsible actions?

Keep driving your investors away.

Have you asked if this is the first time ND militants have taken such callous action? Were Yorubas to blame for the previous militant attacks too?

When and where did you hear me or see me write about Tompolo being behind this obscure group?

Tompolo has denied the group and even condemned their actions as one wanting to frame him.

As for our internal politics that is none of your business.

Whatever useless investors can go to hell since they don't give a rats ass about the people and Enviroment of the Niger Delta?

As for your final statement, we all know that in 2014 and early 2015 there were series of sabotage of gas pipelines in this same wari and parts ofthe SW. There was also recorded cases of power grid vandalization in Yoruba land in order to discredit the power feat attained by GEJ .

You bastards sabotaged the pipelines and power grid in your land and also used thugs in Delta states to achieve same.

This is why GEJ had to award contracts to your OPC to secure govt infrastructure in your region.

These are all veritable facts!

1 Like

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by Pheals(f): 12:51am On May 09, 2016
. Tribal war is also illiteracy cry... Have learn a lot ... No one will leave forever u will just die daanu and I will soon eat am very heartless in that , I don't pity people who died in ... Fighting, drunkenness, religious war etc even tribal war.... I could only fight it if I could live in the world forever !! But no !!! Have got a lot do and my name will be written on space carve wit gold ...have got a mission
Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by Nobody: 12:52am On May 09, 2016
It is expected now..

Yoruba race is the most blessed in Africa, so it is expected..

The whole world blames america for everything while Arab nations blame Israel for their problems..

What do they have in common? Excellence!

Let them keep on blaming us. It shows we are the big brother if you know what I mean wink

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FlyoruB: 12:53am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

Fvcking liar! If you're not Igbo then what are you?? You are Delta-igbo, be bold you dumb fvck and admit it. In any case, at this rate you will soon choke on your bile, wanna bet?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:56am On May 09, 2016
VulgarVulvas:

When and where did you hear me or see me write about Tompolo being behind this obscure group?

Tompolo has denied the group and even condemned their actions as one wanting to frame him.

As for our internal politics that is none of your business.

Whatever useless investors can go to hell since they don't give a rats ass about the people and Enviroment of the Niger Delta?

As for your final statement, we all know that in 2014 and early 2015 there were series of sabotage of gas pipelines in this same wari and parts ofthe SW. There was also recorded cases of power grid vandalization in Yoruba land in order to discredit the power feat attained by GEJ .

You bastards sabotaged the pipelines and power grid in your land and also used thugs in Delta states to achieve same.

This is why GEJ had to award contracts to your OPC to secure govt infrastructure in your region.

These are all veritable facts!

Don't flatter yourself by thinking I'm talking exclusively about you. I don't even know who the mess you are. So swerve. You lots include the Biafran and ND zombies on NL and on radio buafra.

I agree that your internal politics are non of Yorubas' concern, which confuses me as to why Yorubas who aren't involved with your internal politics are still being blamed for your irresponsible actions.

You NDs are like puppets on a string. I'm not even sure if Igbos are the puppet masters or your useless leaders who didn;t manage to spread their amnesty's money towards ND's infrastructure.

Are you going to also blame Yorubas for your lack of inability to pay your salaries? Or for Asari's choice to build schools in Benin Rep instead of building schools for his people?

No, you bastards sabaotaged your pipelines and you will regret your actions.

Guess what, Ondo, Ogun, and Lagos will soon start producing oil. Lagos, I believe is the largest producer of offshore oil. We will soon shut you touts up permanently.

GEJ, the clueless of them all, spread money to OPC and tried to BUY Yoruba votes. We don't regret voting him out and we shall do it given the opportunity again. Guess what? You can't do sh.it about it. You can only tape your mouth to Ipod's ass in hope of using their votes to outweigh Yorubas, but that too shall never happen. Yorubas are too blessed. You can never reach our population in 50 years time because our women are blessed with the highest rate of multiple births. You can only beg us Yorubas.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 12:58am On May 09, 2016
FlyoruB:

Fvcking liar! If you're not Igbo then what are you?? You are Delta-igbo, be bold you dumb fvck and admit it. In any case, at this rate you will soon choke on your bile, wanna bet?

I figured that he's an Osu Ibo. It's in their fake Ibo blood to blame Yorubas for their misfortunes.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by demslayerrz: 5:02am On May 09, 2016
FanYogo1:

I figured that he's an Osu Ibo. It's in their fake Ibo blood to blame Yorubas for their misfortunes.

The guy was exposed here last year by some guys, he is Ibo and his pics was splashed here that time, he will always deny his tribe cos of shame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have you blamed Yorubas today? by FanYogo1(f): 11:50pm On May 09, 2016
If you haven't blamed Yorubas today, please enter this thread and tell us something new

(1) (Reply)

IPMAN Commends FG On New Price Of Petrol / 'I Regret Making Many Unforced Errors On Nigeria'- British Pm,cameron / Fayose Causing Confusion In Our Party — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.