Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) (45305 Views)

Ezeanochie Lilian, Female Cobbler: 'Joblessness Inspired Me To Be A Cobbler' / Blind Musa Who Works As A Cobbler In Jigawa (photos) / Update: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 11:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
MadCow1:
Dear TeHN..

If we can locate that guy, I will pay for a Pedal tricycle for him.

angry

cc: R321

You can find him in A.Y.A Abuja.. Saw him there last week.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Inspiring.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by toprealman: 2:01am On Jan 27, 2016
And some ablebodied koons expect me to encourage their shameful self by begging.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by mistarsam(m): 2:30am On Jan 27, 2016
iliyande:
Yes, he is crippled but his mind is not. He is a cobbler, his kind are allover the streets of Nigeria begging. This guy has refused to be limited by his condition, He's got no legs but at least he has functional hands to amend your shoes. Don't allow any challenge, fear, etc to stand by your way this year. Go and achieve Your dreams. God bless you all!

where is his location so dat kind hearted individuals can reach out to him?
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by sekolaj82: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
Yes oooo, NO EXCUSE.

People who are giving the begger are also contributing to it,they are encouraging them.

forgotten that some of the beggers are richer than them.
I know of one begger that have four (4) Buses.
Helping the needy,its not begger....Go to Motherless Home,General Hospitals.....

God will continue to Help us.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by Kpia: 8:28am On Jan 27, 2016
this are the kind of people deserving alms
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by labels001: 9:15am On Jan 27, 2016
labels001:
He's cripple but allows his dreams never to be crippled
www.trumpsms.com
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by begwong: 10:13am On Jan 27, 2016
And you have one naija deportee from Germany with complete body parts begging on Lagos street claiming to rake #300k monthly.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by gregade: 5:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
His story should be both inspiring and disturbing. For very many of us have seen so many inspiring things, buy we are not disturbed to kick our minds to start something positive.

There is always ability in disability, for those who are able from mind.

Nigeria is filled with so many mind disables. They are able in body, but creeple, deaf, dumb and blind in mind.

Wake up and have no excuse to doing something good for yourself.

To my brother, God bless your hustle...

1 Like

Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by confiritch(m): 10:31pm On Jan 27, 2016
I think he lives in one of Abuja surburbs. I have sighted him once in AYA roundabout.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by kennyman2000(m): 4:35am On Jan 28, 2016
labels001:
God Bless him oooo
www.alakowesms.com

Hello bro, you've a mail from ''kehindeadebayo4@gmail.com'' Kindly check your mail.

I sent the mail to ''nairagush***@gmail.com''
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by sogijiobserver: 7:54pm On Jan 29, 2016
iliyande:
Yes, he is crippled but his mind is not. He is a cobbler, his kind are allover the streets of Nigeria begging. This guy has refused to be limited by his condition, He's got no legs but at least he has functional hands to amend your shoes. Don't allow any challenge, fear, etc to stand by your way this year. Go and achieve Your dreams. God bless you all!

It is good to potray him but it is not enought. These man need to be trace. He need to be empowered to do more. There are oportunities like small scale buiseness apprentership that he can be linked with, and this is a very good opportunity for those advocating for skill acquisation and access to intrest free grants for the youth.
God bless the tracker.

1 Like

Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2016
Hmmm.....this is embarrassing for the able bodied cripple minded. This guy is deserving to have a better life. TeHN ...by popular demand... we need you to cordinate. @Mods....can you keep this on top spots of FP for more exposure?
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by sogijiobserver: 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2016
MilesLamar:

You can find him in A.Y.A Abuja.. Saw him there last week.

It has been made easy now. The next thing is to work with the disable association of nigeria or those association that are working on Polio.
Re: He Is Crippled But Works As A Cobbler: Very Inspiring (photo) by dexiouz(m): 11:49pm On Mar 20, 2018
This moved me to tears

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Qualify As UK Launches Scale-up Visa For Skilled Workers - Engineers , / My Heart Felt Message To GRADUATES Teaching In Private Primary/secondary Schoo / VIP Whose Police Orderly Carried Plate Of Food Claims It's For The Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.