Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:25 AM

Im In Love With A Married Man! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Im In Love With A Married Man! (1382 Views)

Lady Accuses Married Man Of Impregnating Women With Fake Marriage Proposal / Banker Who Fell In Love With A Customer & Married Her Tells His Luv Story(Pics) / 5 Things Every Married Man Should Do Around Single Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Im In Love With A Married Man! by Tafa: 3:38am On Oct 30, 2006
What should I do Im in love with a married man. I want to break it up but I dont think I can do that. what should I do?
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by ikamefa(f): 3:41am On Oct 30, 2006
your relationship is doomed 'cept you want to become a 2nd or 3rd wife then the fire on ma friend!
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by twinstaiye(m): 9:45am On Oct 30, 2006
If you are convinced that he loves you back and he is taking good care of you, dont stop loving him, because anything can happen.
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by naijacutee(f): 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2006
You are not in love, you are in lust.
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by dominobaby(f): 6:11pm On Oct 31, 2006
Simple and short like ncutee said.
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by zam: 2:46am On Nov 01, 2006
Honey, quit d relationship, just let go. Dont break pples home
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by onyango: 11:29am On Nov 01, 2006
embarassedHoney let it gooey.Please do consider yourself as a person 1st wife.let not your emotional feelings cheat you.BYE
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:44am On Dec 10, 2006
stop dreaming and wake up to reality angryhe can never be yours,so forget him and look for your own guy.
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by Ameena(f): 3:06pm On Dec 11, 2006
My dear, why exactly are u doing this to yourself? U deserve much beta than that. U didnt have to fall in luv at all. I tink u should just retrace your steps & put your efforts + time into something more productive
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by tEsLim(m): 8:28pm On Dec 11, 2006
If he marries you as the second wife be sure this man could be weak. And willl fall for another lady and bring in the 3rd. Think carefully.

Though as for me. I'm day-dreaming about marrying 3 to 5 wifes. Each from different country/continent so they dont get to see each other or fight. I'll have my summer wife, winter and hamattan in naija smiley
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by juliesanto(f): 4:19pm On Dec 19, 2006
Pls my dear angle, go on and quit the relationship b/c there is no future in it at all.
Re: Im In Love With A Married Man! by Mystique(f): 3:26pm On Dec 20, 2006
There's an old adage dat says: It is the cane they use to flog the first child that they will use to flog the second.

Use ur head gal angry

(1) (Reply)

Is My Husband A Cheater? / Living Arrangements / Can You Steal From Your Spouse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.