Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? (1778 Views)

Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi / Judge Threatens National Hospital Over Olisa Metuh - Vanguard / Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
As posted on Facebook ...

>>> www.kingebuka.com

7 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by sammyj: 3:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
I completely agree with all my heart. Thumps up to him for speaking the truth!!! cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by andresia(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
Fully endorsed!!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by phemmie06(m): 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2016
So some people still talk true, this man has been refused to be brain washed and failed to allow false indoctrination. God bless him let his children lead, his wife follow, then extended family, friends and staff before calling on other meaningful Nigerians.

12 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by Eshinwaju: 3:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
KingEbukasBlog:
As posted on Facebook ...

>>> www.kingebuka.com

Finally....it is looking like sensible ibos are beginning to speak up....God bless them o...I am now learning to differentiate Ipod youths from real Igbos.... angry cool cool

9 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
now that is an igbonoid nd not a baifla pig

6 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by mallamseifaldin(m): 3:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Some will still march for him even when AK 47 is pointed to their face.....

2 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by blazetitov: 3:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Majority of Igbos are still sensible. The guy took the right stand.

7 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by gabinogem(m): 3:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
In every ethnic group, there's always sensible people amongst them, no matter how few they may be... Take heed.

7 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by hopeforcharles(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
He made serious sense.

2 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by spako4(m): 4:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by jmichlins(m): 4:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
Please i want to explain something to non igbos. Ipob are people filled with hate and people too lazy to take blame for their woes and Igbos are the real hardworking set of people who are allergic to poverty and anything that will bring it around them

5 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Good one? Let me state here that I and other reasonable Igbo wholly support the fight against corruption as long as it is done holistically. Let all, who stole from our collective wealth be arrested and prosecuted without delay. As for the sponsored fools who intend marching for Olisa Metuh and PDP let them not cry when the heat is turned against them.
Did Metuh give them a share from the stolen fund? What tangible thing did Metuh and his likes accomplish in the South East? What youth empowerment programme did Metuh create in his community? Did Metuh speak up when able bodied youths where killed and dumped into Ezu river? In short, am yet to see that reasonable thing that Metuh achieved in the South East that would warrant some ignorant fools sticking their necks for him?
We are wiser than this na!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by mazeltov(m): 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
No, this is unbelievable and I am still surprised because I don't believe that any core igbo man could sit down think like this.

2 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by fancynana(f): 5:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
He also wrote the article below on corruption.

You guys should check it out.

https://www.nairaland.com/2888353/clarion-call-us-igbos-restore#42336461
Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:49pm On Jan 26, 2016
mazeltov:
No, this is unbelievable and I am still surprised because I don't believe that any core igbo man could sit down think like this.

Lol . Before or after Dansuki's 'free meal'?

cc : lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by vedaxcool(m): 6:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Endorsed by the society against corruption

3 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by modath(f): 6:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
jmichlins:
Please i want to explain something to non igbos. Ipob are people filled with hate and people too lazy to take blame for their woes and Igbos are hardworking set of people who are allergic to poverty and anything that will bring it around them

I know a couple of them, but the NL IPOB army would almost make one doubt that they actually exist....

Keep preaching the message, maybe one day, they will get it... Someone , his family, concubines & cronies don jollof nor invite me, a go con turn defender of the corrupt... Lai Lai , e nor fit happen...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by wordcat(m): 6:11pm On Jan 26, 2016
The Guy is Just an attention seeker. Who in his right senses will march for Metuh?
Were you there when Metuh and his househood were eating our yam?
Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by jmichlins(m): 6:12pm On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

I know a couple of them, but the NL IPOB army would almost make one doubt that they actually exist....

Keep preaching the message, maybe one day, they will get it... Someone , his family, concubines & cronies don jollof nor invite me, a go con turn defender of the corrupt... Lai Lai , e nor fit happen...
they do not need to know but it will always stare at them just that people will identify millions of people as fools just because of a few

1 Like

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by porshuch: 6:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
This is our true son. Real Igbo men are not IPOB members, IPOB members are touts, jobless mofos. This is the definition of real Igbo man. Anyi anaro ezobe onye ori. Metuh is a thief.

5 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by christopher123(m): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
porshuch:
This is our true son. Real Igbo men are not IPOB members, IPOB members are touts, jobless mofos. This is the definition of real Igbo man. Anyi anaro ezobe onye ori. Metuh is a thief.

I am igbo and oisah is from anambra I just don't care what they say...IF OLISAH IS GUILTY HE SHOULD DO THE CRIME ...what did he do with the money. He stole and he did not build hospital as notable igbo men did ..so to hell with him

They shouldn't tribalize this ...a thief is a thief ..OLISAH stole ,dasuki stole,tinninbu stole and Jonathan is grand patron

So why support him?

I am not that stupid

I won't support him

3 Likes

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by ineedajobfast: 6:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
correct,teach them sense
Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by PenSniper: 8:25pm On Jan 26, 2016
This poster must've grown up in yorubaland. A good trait of them had rubbed off him.
Bravo!

1 Like

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by LordMecuzy(m): 8:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
100% igbo I am..

But I will be the biggest fool to march on behalf of any igbo corrupt leader..

They stole alone and should suffer alone biko..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by LordMecuzy(m): 8:33pm On Jan 26, 2016
modath:

We are much over here with reasonable senses.. don't use the few to judge all

1 Like

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by jordyspices: 8:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
Gbam the guy just spoke the truth don't dey knw he who march for a theif is also a theif I mean if u can do the crime u should be able to do the time #olisahmetuhreturnouryam

1 Like

Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by modath(f): 8:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
LordMecuzy:

We are much over here with reasonable senses.. don't use the few to judge all

Nor think am at all, I am not devoid of reason, would never ever do that, only a f0ol tags a group.... was just making a comparative analysis of the people I know (still love B-Land but are logical) & NL's version, (i watch out for your posts, I know your stand but people like you nor many. smiley) of same tribe.

I have correct sane people that I have great relationship with that neutralizes any online NL craze...
Re: Read What An Igbo Man Wrote Against Olisa Metuh . Do You Agree ? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
mazeltov:
e

u are an imbec1le idiot
what kind of thought is coming out from Ur watery brain!...
I blame some stupid moderators we have here.... for allowing the

(1) (Reply)

Deplorable Condition Of Saint Saviour Road Benin City. / Security Agents Killed 48 Unarmed Youths In Anambra – IPOB / EXCLUSIVE: Nigeria, Indian Firm Reach Agreement On Ajaokuta Steel Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.