Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan (2607 Views)

Daniel Elombah Arrested Due To The Article He Wrote Against Buhari - FFK / What Amaechi Told Me About APC Leaders Emergency Meeting With Buhari-Dele Momodu / Ekiti Reps Storm EFCC To Remind Them Of Petition They Wrote Against Fayemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by YouthsPC0: 7:29am On Apr 18, 2016
1. Nyako, Amaechi and El-Rufai wrote to the U.S Government not to sell Arms to Jonathan and Nigeria Government to fight Boko Haram.

2. El-Rufai even sent images of boko haram in camouflages claiming they are Nigerian Army abusing peoples' rights.

3. U.S refuse to help Nigeria to defeat Boko Haram and APC was very happy that Boko Haram couldn't be stopped.

Now Fayose wrote to China not to Borrow Nigeria Government $2 Billion USD which Buhari has already signed for $6 Billion USD.

His reasons are:

1. We are not broke as purported.

2. We have recovered Billions from the corruption fight according to the presidency:

® $200bn loots slashed in banks in UAE, to be repatriated from Dubai, according to Buhari govt.

®$700m cash recovered from Dieziani house according to APC,

®Over $100m recovered from Gen. Badeh's soak away according to Lai Mohammed and co. And so many looted and recovered figures bandied to decieve us.

®TSA has saved N3 Trillion according to Buhari.

And finally, the loan will mortgage our future.
"If you hailed Tinubu against Obasanjo and Ameachi against Jonathan, then it's only pure madness that can make you condemn Fayose because of Buhari."

-Copied

Sources

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/el-rufai-boko-harams-executive-commander-ihejirika/

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Correct!

Buhari Must Go!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 18, 2016
So this zombies started it.

I'm so happy that i can't be fooled by this APC appeal to emotion.

APC and buhari are big time failures

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Luckylife(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
You see the lives of some shameless,God forbidden ,blood thirsty politicians that think their shameless political ambition worth the lives of innocent Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by dechriscool(m): 8:02am On Apr 18, 2016
This is an eye for an eye so the whole world can go blind.Fayose is serving APC in their own coin and they should swallow his bitter pills without squeezing their faces.What goes around come around.

17 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by victorbrock(m): 8:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Have you not heard borrowing money is part of fighting corruption It's called CHANGE The plane need to be continuously fueled... Babu abeg borrow to keep flying. #He that goes a borrowing goes a sorrowing We don pass to borrow.... Borrow borrow no fit make us rich

1 Like

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Gh0stFreak: 8:22am On Apr 18, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Eboski(m): 8:47am On Apr 18, 2016
To my own opinion Fayose did nothing bad, because the same APC members did same thing when PDP was in power,why are the Zombies criticising Fayose for his letter.......

5 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Eboski(m): 8:49am On Apr 18, 2016
lalasticlala
pls do your job by moving this thread to the permanent site.....

I mean front page for all Zombies to see because they are avoiding this thread..

thanks

3 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by virud: 8:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Hahaha.. History never lies!
You want his head cos he exercised his constitutional right (He's a member of the federal executive council).
He objectively pointed out reasons why he thinks his country should not borrow more money.

If you think he's wrong (and have points to back it up), why not counter his opinion with your points.
Fashola once stated that one of the easiest things to do (in politics) is criticism. And he advised against doing easy things then, I think his advice still holds.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by dustmalik: 8:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Op, you have not provided any evidence that El-rufai and Co wrote any letter to the US. You are just being mischievous. I read the publication from the link you posted and there was no mention of any written letter to the US government. Stop lying in order to justify Fayose's stupidity.

lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Seun, Mynd44, I expect you guys to go through the publication before making any decision. You will find no evidence to the claims of the OP. The OP is a liar.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by bgates: 9:02am On Apr 18, 2016
[size=15pt]

Mod

Front page

[/size]

1 Like

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Orjioorji(f): 9:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari is an idiot without brain. his instinct rule over him not brain and he will die in power.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
The Problem with the APC is that they can't stomach what they feed others. You called GEJ names but can't stand seeing Buhari being treated the same way. This same people that appeared happy whenever evil happens?

Just look at the above. You wrote a letter that weapons used in fighting terrorists be denied. That's heartless and inhuman. And you dare talk about this?

I remember this same people played with the boko haram attacks. They no longer count the number of days the Chibok girls have gone missing on their newspapers.

I feel the Fayose of a guy should concentrate more on his state but his submissions are not really wrong. I mean, if you claim people have returned billions and 150 billion dollars on the way, do you have any reason to take a loan?

If you also claim Dasuki alone stole 2.1 billion dollars is there really any reason to take a loan if you are actually telling the truth? The truth is, everything about returned money and 2.1 billion dollars is a Lie.

In that context, borrowing will become necessary. But any admittance of any of the lies as truth makes the loan unnecessary. We have a lying government. We can let the loan sail. But they told us no loan was negotiated. Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Almajiri1: 9:15am On Apr 18, 2016
This is same reason APC and the zombies disgust me. They finished this country as opposition.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Almajiri1: 9:17am On Apr 18, 2016
There shall not be peace or progress in Nigeria until APC apologise for the brand of demonic propaganda introduced into our polity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by DonMaxxy(m): 9:26am On Apr 18, 2016
A ditum goes thus: "Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown" Bubu out of low quality eduction, thought that the saying is just a joke.
Bubu started screaming since 2003: "Give me the crown i fit wear am" We gave him the crown last year and the crown is now "wearing him out" he is now confused than confusion itself.
Bubu how market?

2 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by mightyhazel: 9:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Apc did evth,evn at the expense of the country and its citizens 2 pull gej down . Boko haram lingered because of sabotage

But just see how they term anybody wit a different view from this govt. As a traitor and saboteur
See how. They castigate outstanding individuals like ben bruce and fayose,just because they criticise som of dia glaringly poorly thot. Out policies

God is watching u all in 4D

4 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by yaki84: 9:42am On Apr 18, 2016
dustmalik:
Op, you have not provided any evidence that El-rufai and Co wrote any letter to the US. You are just being mischievous. I read the publication from the link you posted and there was no mention of any written letter to the US government. Stop lying in order to justify Fayose's stupidity.

lalasticlala, Obinoscopy, Seun, Mynd44, I expect you guys to go through the publication before making any decision. You will find no evidence to the claims of the OP. The OP is a liar.

so u now saying the constant preaching abt 3trillion naira being mopped up by tsa na lies?

what will d 3trillion serve in naija if we keep ignoring it for foreign loans?
the 200billion dolls magu travelled to qatar to repatriate what will it serve?
we hv 200billiondolls n we r begging for 6billion dollars loan to service our deficit.

is it that they lied abt these or our leaderss r plainly stupid?
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Goke7: 9:46am On Apr 18, 2016
all these pdp goons with their rhymes, sorry the china deal has been signed. Fayose's letter came too late. He should try and be smarter next time.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Can you imagine!!! no wonder zombies are avoiding this thread.Lalasticlala please come and the needful
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 18, 2016
Goke7:
all these pdp goons with their rhymes, sorry the china deal has been signed. Fayose's letter came too late. He should try and be smarter next time.

Then stop whining over the letter tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by tayebest(m): 9:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:
There shall not be peace or progress in Nigeria until APC apologise for the brand of demonic propaganda introduced into our polity.

There shall not be peace in your household not My Dear NIGERIA! cool
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by tayebest(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:
Can you imagine!!! no wonder zombies are avoiding this thread.Lalasticlala please come and the needful

plz kindly produce a copy of the letter you forever remain silent! tongue
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Dmillionaire: 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
op you forgot to add the $320m recovered from abacha loot just last month and sooo many uncounted other recovered loots. LOOTED LOOTS
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by tigerclaws: 9:57am On Apr 18, 2016
i swear if revolution starts today I'll kill any APC bastard i find on my way this people disgust me
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by tayebest(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
Almajiri1:

Mynd.44 lalasticala se.un I would break rule 2 if allowed to reply this thing.

Mods are not hypocrites, they investigate before they ban! tongue
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Almajiri1: 10:01am On Apr 18, 2016
tayebest:

Mods are not hypocrites, they investigate before they ban! tongue
Are you scared?
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Dmillionaire: 10:03am On Apr 18, 2016
sometimes I wonder how come nigerian youths declined to this tribalistic and religious sentimental over everything, even to the detriment of our common future. I weep 4 my nation, 2morro some of these politicians will reconcile while we are here mortgaging our future with them, instead of crying out. Some of this politicians started ruling the country even at 26yrs. religion and tribalism is the opium of nigerian youths
Re: Fayose China Letter: See What Amaechi, Elrufai And Nyako Wrote Against Jonathan by Goke7: 10:04am On Apr 18, 2016
chukwudi44:

Then stop whining over the letter tongue tongue tongue tongue

whining? you are the whining bro cos the letter is so irrelevant and Fayose just disgraced himself. Its all part of the pdp game and yet they are loosing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures Of The Two Most Dangerous Fulanis In Nigeria / After Abusing Jonathan, Where Is Buhari Now / Nnamdi Kanu's Interview: Why I Demanded For Guns and Bullets in America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.