Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,391 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja (1323 Views)

Okada Rider Collides With A Jeep In Makurdi Today,dies On The Spot(pics) / Man Meets A Crippled Lady In Ikeja & Offers To Buy Wheelchair & Open A Shop / Man Lifts Metal Trolley With His Teeth In Ikeja,lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by naijainfobox: 5:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
http://naijainfobox..com.ng/2016/01/two-men-caught-having-anal-sex-inside.html

Two men, who had anal sex inside a jeep, were on Tuesday docked at an Ikeja Magistrates’ Court. The accused – Innocent Egbuna, 33, and Jide Ajayi, 21 – are being tried for a three-count charge bordering on conspiracy and act of gross indecency.

Egbuna, who claimed to be a soldier, lives at No. 22, Support Regiment, Ijebu-Ode in Ogun, while Ajayi, an unemployed, is a resident of No. 28, Owoduni St., Onipanu on Ikorodu Expressway.

The prosecutor, Sgt. Joseph Ajebe, told the court that the offences were committed on Jan. 18 at Ajao Road, Ikeja. According to him, the accused were caught by an anti-crime patrol team at Ikeja.

“The accused were found inside a parked Nissan Jeep with registration no. KSF 914 AC having anal sexual intercourse.

“Ajayi said Egbuna accosted him and told him to have sex with him, promising to give substantial amount of money and that he will also take him to the club to have a nice time. “Ajayi agreed because he was frustrated and did not have money to fend for himself,” Ajebe said.

The offences contravened Sections 136, 166 and 409 of the Criminal Law of Lagos State, 2011.

Section 136 provides three years for act of gross indecency, while Section 166 prescribes a N15, 000 fine or imprisonment for three months for disorderly act. Section 409 stipulates a two-year jail term for conspiracy. The accused, however, pleaded not guilty.

Ruling on the bail application of the accused, the Chief Magistrate, Mr Alexander Komolafe, granted the two men bail in the sum of N100,000 each with two sureties each in like sum. Further hearing in the case has been adjourned to Mar. 7.

http://naijainfobox..com.ng/2016/01/two-men-caught-having-anal-sex-inside.html

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by ladyF(f): 5:30pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bloggers fear God o. Lying is a sin punishable by an eternity in hell. Which part of the picture suggests that they are gaay? Passers-by no dey even look them angry

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by rollUP(m): 5:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
LadyF Abeg help me ask am oo. Dem be gays and nobody evn look dem for dis naija?

Issokay. Continue dey find traffic for ur blog

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by xMrPx(m): 5:40pm On Jan 26, 2016
What happened to 14 years jail term

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by InformedLola(f): 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
Picture looks fake, but the story seems true...

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by naijainfobox: 5:47pm On Jan 26, 2016
ladyF:
Bloggers fear God o. Lying is a sin punishable by an eternity in hell. Which part of the picture suggests that they are gaay? Passers-by no dey even look them angry

This is not the real picture from the event sir.
Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by Coolguy89(m): 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abeg let me castrate dem,i so fuckn hate gays
Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by naijainfobox: 5:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
rollUP:
LadyF Abeg help me ask am oo. Dem be gays and nobody evn look dem for dis naija?

Issokay. Continue dey find traffic for ur blog

Not the real picture. We use this particular pics so people can get the message here. moreover, this event was also reported by vanguard
Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by naijainfobox: 5:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
InformedLola:
Picture looks fake, but the story seems true...

Exactly Sir. not the real picture
Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by ladyF(f): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijainfobox:

This is not the real picture from the event sir.
oh....I thought pictures are supposed to relate to the story in some way.

but what do I know....my apologies Ma. grin

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by rollUP(m): 5:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
Coolguy89:
Abeg let me castrate dem,i so fuckn hate gays

I swear bro. If a Gay should try and make move to me. I'm very sure he's not going back home d way he left home.

1 Like

Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by rollUP(m): 5:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
naijainfobox:

Not the real picture. We use this particular pics so people can get the message here. moreover, this event was also reported by vanguard

Alright sir. PEACE.
Re: Two Men Caught Having Anal Sex Inside Jeep In Ikeja by Coolguy89(m): 10:05am On Jan 27, 2016
rollUP:

I swear bro. If a Gay should try and make move to me. I'm very sure he's not going back home d way he left home.
i like dat

(1) (Reply)

/ Nigerian Lady Poses Nude To Celebrate Independence Day / "Tired Naira Notes" My Experience At Stanbic IBTC Today - Castrokins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.