Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,814 members, 7,810,126 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos (27845 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by justmenoni: 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
Our politician's have shammed us no be small...in sane environnents you might not even remember the name of your governor's or politician's yet everything will keep working fine,sometimes it might even seems like you and the whole environment is been programmed but look at us today when a road is been constructed we'll scream forgetting that this is the same reason why we employed our leaders...

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:39pm On Jan 26, 2016
patrick89:
Let them be fast with that road from orumba to Awka south! It will provide alternative. Obiano should intervene at ifite the rate at which people build is alarming! They should be moderated Abeg.
Are the buildings not planned or what ?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by NoreenUG(f): 10:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
chiefobdk:

only fool will chase rat wen the house is on fire. Wetin concern me Wit Wat non Igbo think of me.

as far as am concerned think Wat ever u want. Dats yr problem.

like I said before read and face front. better yet run. wen u see anambra thread.

if u can't Stand the heat get d hell out of d kitchen

You're a complete dunce if you still can't tell I'm Igbo.
What does the UG in my name stand for? Let me put your slow little brain to that task.

As usual, there they come again, with their usual moronnic and arrogant "Run when you see an Anambra thread".
Tomorrow, the same people will lament when Ebonyi and Enugu decide to refrain from granting them business freedom.

Arrogance is not a virtue, boy. It's a vice.
And don't mistake it for "Confidence" because while confidence is a person being at ease with their abilities, arrogance is simply a person's inferiority complex going full circle.

7 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Herald47: 10:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
NoreenUG:

I just find statements like this incredibly foolish, arrogant and pathetic. Otu a ka unu si ebutere onwe unu mkpari.
Why not just register your happiness with your governor and leave it at that? Must everything degenerate to a childish internet kiddy fight?
This must be low self esteem for real.
NoreenUG,at a time take time!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by melvin0004(m): 10:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
arresa:
As usual, all noise and nothing to show....smh..
Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 10:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Blackfire:
I don't like that state...
#leavehatredforFayose nah
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Baroba(m): 10:53pm On Jan 26, 2016
I have just watched a 45 minute documentary of Willie"s first year in government on youtube and i must say am completely speechless, for the first time, am seeing a governor whom seems to understand he is here to serve and not the other way round.. The man is certainly blazing a trail, armed with a support cast of what looks like excellent technocrats as commissioners and advisers..

This man actually increased salaries when buffoons in senate are threatening to cut the meagre wages they pay workers.. He is constructing Roads, Bridges, Rehabilitation of old hospitals,completing abandoned projects, School Rehab, partnering with foreign organisations on all aspects imaginable, providing top notch equipment for security forces, gun boats, police cars, helicopters.. Infact go watch the documentary for yourselves, call it propaganda or whatever, i believe in seeing and i saw pictures..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVpL4hUOqcc

A man who believes in Educating the female child, and mapped out a community (Anyamelu i think) whom this is an issue..

The best leader in Nigeria bar none, and the man appears humble, Willie is certainly working... Anambra has always had abundant human and capital resources, it just needed the right person to pull it all together, Willie is definitely doing that..

As an Enugu indigene am wandering when our fat governor will wake up..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Abagworo(m): 10:57pm On Jan 26, 2016
sonnie10:
Just asking, is it possible for Imo people to dash Obinna one woman so that he can automatically become an Imo indigen? Right now, Rochas need to be replaced.

Please stop the insult against Owelle as nothing calls for his name here. If its about projects completed or under construction nobody in the history of Southeast can do 50% of what HERO has done and is still doing silently.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Onitsha has its own fair share of duplexes , much more numerous and grand in designs that Awka might never even achieve
Nwanne i knw,like i said i mentioned Ogidi bcoz dey want to turn that Building Material area to anoda Nkpor while while its opposite wich is Nkwelle they ar building well Constructed Estate.....i want Ogidi to look like Nkwelle nt Obosi or Nkpor

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by chiefobdk(m): 10:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
NoreenUG:

You're a complete dunce if you still can't tell I'm Igbo.
What does the UG in my name stand for? Let me put your slow little brain to that task.

As usual, there they come again, with their usual moronnic and arrogant "Run when you see an Anambra thread".
Tomorrow, the same people will lament when Ebonyi and Enugu decide to refrain from granting them business freedom.

Arrogance is not a virtue, boy. It's a vice.
And don't mistake it for "Confidence" because while confidence is a personal being at ease with their abilities, arrogance is simply a person's inferiority complex going full circle.

i had to read again to make sure my post wasn't modified..

I still can't find Whr I insulted or called u names.

I always thought u 're from Imo.

U said we Anambra people 're responsible for anti Igbo sentiment on Nairaland. I responded by saying I don't care Wat non Igbo think about me.

it's not as if I can't go down d part of calling u names but. I don't want to... it's a sign of weak argument and immaturity...

maybe u don't get my point.
I won't gain anything fighting u...rather it ll add to the sins I will 've to confess

like I said.

onye be ya na agba oku anaghi achu oke.

whatever rock Ur boat.

back to the topic pls.

sorry no vex u hear. forgive me

12 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abagworo:

Please stop the insult against Owelle as nothing calls for his name here. If its about projects completed or under construction nobody in the history of Southeast can do 50% of what HERO has done and is still doing silently.
u no dey tire Kontinu

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 11:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abagworo:

u no dey tire Kontinu!!
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by HomeOfMe(f): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
post=42351513:

I love my governor, I love my state, I never for one day regret leaving Lag for once, this man is workaholic new development every day, he understand what governance is all about.
I'm not from anambra but I'm jealous of the developments there right now. I wish all the amambrarians in Lagos and diaspora could just go home and turn the place to Nigeria's Japan/Hongkong.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by dozern(m): 11:01pm On Jan 26, 2016
Ngozika housing estate phase 2 700/800k per plot.if you are interested contact me.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Wow Obiano is working.. Well I think its high time that state own its airport
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Osario: 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
Huffington:
AWKA - Following his promise to provide safe, reasonable and affordable housing for Anambra citizens, the state Governor Willie Obiano has on Tuesday performed a ground-breaking ceremony of the Obinwanne Housing Estate.

Located along the Enugwu-Agidi axis, Njikoka, within the capital territory, the housing estate on completion will have properly finished roads and concrete drains, electricity directly from the central business district, open space, firm security, Primary and Secondary school, e.t.c. The project is directly overseen by the Anambra State Housing Development Corporation.

After the commissioning of the estate, Obiano made a quick stop at Delfam Songhai Project aimed at producing old and new breeds of agro products in Anambra State.

Recall that the state Government had recently signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Del Farms to develop 1,000 hectares of land located at Achalla junction, a minute drive from Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University, Igbariam.

With over 200 acres already cleared, Songhai project is set to produce variety of farm products including out growers feed used by brewery companies like the Sabmiller Brewery, Onitsha, makers of Hero beer popularly known as ‘’Oompa’’.

Obiano inspects the 30km Awgbu-Okpeze; Ndiukwuenu-Awa-Ufuma-Amansea road with 28 culverts and 3 bridges. This road linking 3 Local Government Areas will open up the rich agrarian areas of Anambra South Senatorial zones.

More photos in the link.
(Source - http://www.ndibe.org/2016/01/obiano-flags-off-housing-estate-project.html)

Governments don't flag off infrastructure development. It's an on-going process throughout the existence of a country. Learn to hold your leaders accountable, rather than being a praise monger or a clown
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by abbccc(m): 11:31pm On Jan 26, 2016
porshuch:
pls I want a land at awka? I need a government mapped out area.

Send an email to me at weeblyproductsales@gmail.com. From there we can exchange Phone numbers and then discuss further on the landed property you need, the area of preference, your budget etc. I have many of them which you can go and verify at Anambra state housing development authority before committing your money.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by AtlanticBreeze: 11:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Abagworo:

[s]Please stop the insult against Owelle as nothing calls for his name here. If its about projects completed or under construction nobody in the history of Southeast can do 50% of what HERO has done and is still doing silently.[/s]
Silently indeed!

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by ril19(m): 11:41pm On Jan 26, 2016
flokii:
na dem...

m bra bra lol cheesy brilliant pple.

btw why don't we see Ebonyi and some others atal in d News? is it that they don't have anything to showcase or what

I can assure you that the day you set foot in Ebonyi you'll be amazed.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by ril19(m): 11:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
bettercreature:
We are in serious problem in south-west,AJIMOBI,AREGBESOLA,MIMIKO,the ogun state governor wetin be his name? ....ARE NOT WORKING

they are just like a normal civilian sleeping and waking up

laff wan finish me for the second part of dis your comment o. gringrin

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Chuksyno(m): 11:50pm On Jan 26, 2016
porshuch:
seriously my popsy don dey whine me since o, he said I should come and buy land at awka, and I must do that before the year runs out.
Just let me know whenever you need the land. I will provide the choicest area for you. I am from Awka town and I know where you can get genuine land with affordable price. My phone number is 08062588869.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Okpueze1(m): 11:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=42352400]Obiano O meworo ihe ndị ọzọ na -apụghị ime .

Ya bu na gi bu ezigbo nwada Igbo LadyF?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Okpueze1(m): 11:54pm On Jan 26, 2016
just find statements like this incredibly foolish, arrogant and pathetic.
Otu a ka unu si ebutere onwe unu mkpari.

Why not just register your happiness with your governor and leave it at that?
Must everything degenerate to a childish internet kiddy fight?

This must be low self esteem for real.
Na so e pain u reach?

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by IamThrive(m): 11:58pm On Jan 26, 2016
Thanks for your time and for the little understand you had about my write-up. Please next time, try and read with deep thinking to know what to write.
chiefobdk:

what's dis one saying.

he increased salary. Dis is not news
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by obiaguna(m): 12:09am On Jan 27, 2016
post=42351513:

I love my governor, I love my state, I never for one day regret leaving Lag for once, this man is workaholic new development every day, he understand what governance is all about.

You left Lagos for Anambra? How has it been?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by popizaino(m): 12:28am On Jan 27, 2016
I don't know y I just love anambra even though am yoruba. Dis state is really blessed.may almighty Allah continue to bless them abundantly.cant forget my service year at mopol Base okpuno. aside lagos and abuja due to government presence no state in the whole federation can boost of more beautiful mansions than anambra.quote me anywhere.its just littered there even in extreme locations.d site of the bridge at agulu lake is a breathtaking scenery.once again I love anambra.

16 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Chigold101(m): 12:32am On Jan 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Dat Enugu agidi part of Capital territory na beauty to behold.. De kind houses u go see there na the one u go see for Cape Town..Awka is developing faster than Onitsha,is it because of Duplex or is it because Onitsha is 5storey tins...dey should stop that kind of house now in Ogidi, wot we need now is Awka style abeg...
funny u... Awka is the state capital.

Do u even know where starts ends... Is there any part of Onitsha that really have 5story building things?

Abi u de call Awada & old road Onistha... Them be Obosi in Idemili north... No be Onitsha
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Abudu2000(m): 12:37am On Jan 27, 2016
Okay
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by obiaguna(m): 12:40am On Jan 27, 2016
popizaino:
I don't know y I just love anambra even though am yoruba. Dis state is really blessed.may almighty Allah continue to bless them abundantly.cant forget my service year at mopol Base okpuno. aside lagos and abuja due to government presence no state in the whole federation can boost of more beautiful mansions than anambra.quote me anywhere.its just littered there even in extreme locations.d site of the bridge at agulu lake is a breathtaking scenery.once again I love anambra.

On behalf of ndi Anambra. We rove you too. Brotherly I visited Anambra this Xmas after 9 years and I was stunned. I almost didn't want to come back to Lagos but work and other things.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Deepfreezer(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2016
asadike:
Obiano my amiable gov, thk u for all your good works all over anambra state. Anambra is doing it, i hope Enugu, Ebonyi and Abia will follow suit. As for owelle ndi evil spirit, Chineke pass u.
you sound like someone I know.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by LoveMachine(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2016
When you see his armor you know Willie means business! Anambra is getting better and better. Obiano finna keep on making it mo' better nah! 2019 he needs some serious consideration. The man is working!
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by obiaguna(m): 12:42am On Jan 27, 2016
If you have relocated from wherever to Anambra or Enugu. How has it been? The transition. Work. Business. Everything.. I really want to move back sometime and invest in Anambra. I forsee a state that would yield good fruits with the right investment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oil Spillage In Oba-Ama In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Longer Video Of President Buhari In London Cracking Jokes With Lai Mohammed / Ekiti 2018: Fayose, Ihedioha, David Mark, Other Pdp Leaders In A Group Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.