Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos (27862 Views)

Fayose Inspects Ongoing Work At Ado Ekiti Flyover(pics) / Fashola Inspects Ongoing Construction Of Oyo-ogbomosho Expressway(photos) / Obiano Inspects Ongoing Work At The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Lamazij: 1:14am On Jan 27, 2016
I like this man always in good news
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by lielbree: 3:13am On Jan 27, 2016
Southern governors are working while northern governors are scheming undecided
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Schematics: 4:18am On Jan 27, 2016
Clown go to your useless imo state and ask your fat ugly governor to pay ordinary salary arrears of over 11months first before you can come here to chat bullsh1t.

[s]
Abagworo:

Please stop the insult against Owelle as nothing calls for his name here. If its about projects completed or under construction nobody in the history of Southeast can do 50% of what HERO has done and is still doing silently.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by patrick89(m): 4:48am On Jan 27, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Are the buildings not planned or what ?
it seems so..they only come to write warning after the building is erected, only for them to restart after they must have paid..
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Schematics: 5:03am On Jan 27, 2016
Government regulatory agency(ACDA) is cordinating every single block you drop on Anambra soil. The necessary setbacks and grid lines are adhered to strictly.

patrick89:
it seems so..they only come to write warning after the building is erected, only for them to restart after they must have paid..

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Goldpen: 5:49am On Jan 27, 2016
porshuch:
pls I want a land at awka? I need a government mapped out area.

What is your budget?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Bitterleafsoup: 6:00am On Jan 27, 2016
Willey is always working!!

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by emmabest2000(m): 6:05am On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
Obiano O meworo ihe ndị ọzọ na -apụghị ime .

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again sha grin grin grin
O MEWORO shocked

Ibu onye igbo nkwo ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Kosigift(f): 6:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Baroba:

As an Enugu indigene am wandering when our fat governor will wake up..
Hahahaha this cracked me up big time grin grin
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by aloaye11: 6:32am On Jan 27, 2016
if this is real,then he gas a turn sup from me,do d work before talking d talk. may God give him d strength to do more. come to Niger state, the given us just confused ,came on d hill of change but was a mistake. APC govs ain't impressing us at all,are they all sleeping? sai baba 2019,always an APC fan.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by aloaye11: 6:33am On Jan 27, 2016
if this is real,then he has a turn sup from me,do d work before talking d talk. may God give him d strength to do more. come to Niger state, the governor is just confused ,came on d hill of change but was a mistake. APC govs ain't impressing us at all,are they all sleeping? sai baba 2019,always an APC fan.
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by murphyibiam15(m): 6:33am On Jan 27, 2016
Angelovic96:

if time is not taking ENUGU and ANAMBRA will become the hallmark of the EAST. pls help me ask this beast in IMO state what his doing?
must u insult imo state to make a point....truly u anambrarians are actually enemies of disunity
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by aloaye11: 6:34am On Jan 27, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by murphyibiam15(m): 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
NoreenUG:

Many of you Anambrans and your excessively thoughtless and brainless nack for getting into the most unnecessary altercations, are mostly responsible for the unwarranted anti-Igbo sentiments on Nairaland and beyond, I'm afraid to say.
am happy another igbo lady has noticed exactly what i observed here on nairaland
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by christopher123(m): 6:40am On Jan 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:

am happy another igbo lady has noticed exactly what i observed here on nairaland

It is good thing to be from anambra ****

Haters are allowed
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:54am On Jan 27, 2016
obiaguna:

You left Lagos for Anambra? How has it been?
Bro it's been good, although initially it was a though decision to make and the best location of the cities to stay due to the nature of my job I find Onitsha and Awka attractive, but on the second thought I noticed Onitsha need strong financial muscles for one to make impact, it's already developed city but Awka is fast developing, Awka lifestyle is quite different from Onitsha and sub, Nnewi etc, the city boast of Unizik, Paul's university, and most COOU students preferred residing in Awka, also city of power and cooperates work, like CBN, private banks, Orient head office etc. The city is calm unlike where I reside then In Lag, waking up normally and going to bed early, hangout with guys without no fear of hoodlums and silly harassment from na we own the land, hope you understand grin, fresh food, fruit and air, above all good business environment, the city is fast developing when you are driving from Amuobia see Awka skyline you will understand better, it will be one of the best city in this country with road expansion going on and the three flyovers, it will look awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by nonstan(m): 6:57am On Jan 27, 2016
adekhingz:
I swear this man is really working! I salute him! Those who are in anambra will understand better. *na him b d only ibo gov i respect passsssss

He is following d footstep of Sullivan chime in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:02am On Jan 27, 2016
murphyibiam15:

must u insult imo state to make a point....truly u anambrarians are actually enemies of disunity
How did you know the guy you are quoting is from Anambra? Some of the enemies disguise to create disunity, you guys have to be smart, this is faceless any body can claim any thing here bro, I love my Imo brothers, and other Igbo enclaves. Have a lovely day!

6 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 7:10am On Jan 27, 2016
Chigold101:
funny u... Awka is the state capital.

Do u even know where starts ends... Is there any part of Onitsha that really have 5story building things?

Abi u de call Awada & old road Onistha... Them be Obosi in Idemili north... No be Onitsha
Obosi is Onitsha and Onitsha is Obosi...esipikilekwe maka confusion...go and check some Building Material address u will see "building Material market Ogidi Pmb---Onitsha..if not for Onitsha Idemili u ar talkin abt wil be empty land like Ideani or Umunya but u can see how Onitsha turned everywhere to Urban, dat is de main reason wen u see Obosi as Onitsha u wil just shhhhhh up and concur
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 7:20am On Jan 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Obosi is Onitsha and Onitsha is Obosi...esipikilekwe maka confusion...go and check some Building Material address u will see "building Material market Ogidi Pmb---Onitsha..if not for Onitsha Idemili u ar talkin abt wil be empty land like Ideani or Umunya but u can see how Onitsha turned everywhere to Urban, dat is de main reason wen u see Obosi as Onitsha u wil just shhhhhh up and concur
Umunya is not empty Onitsha is gradually extended her wings towards Umunya, the town now boast of Tansian University, Aluminum and plastic industries, with good numbers of estate.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 7:26am On Jan 27, 2016
post=42360767:

Umunya is not empty Onitsha is gradually extended her wings towards Umunya, the town now boast of Tansian University, Aluminum and plastic industries, with good numbers of estate.
Nwanne i am tryin to Quote that guy that said Obosi is not Onitsha

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Flyoruboy(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
popizaino:
I don't know y I just love anambra even though am yoruba. Dis state is really blessed.may almighty Allah continue to bless them abundantly.cant forget my service year at mopol Base okpuno. aside lagos and abuja due to government presence no state in the whole federation can boost of more beautiful mansions than anambra.quote me anywhere.its just littered there even in extreme locations.d site of the bridge at agulu lake is a breathtaking scenery.once again I love anambra.

popizaino:
am a ghanaian also I don't agree with u on this one bro.abuja mostly slums. No no no no no

Smh. Guy, who really are you? I ask this because in an earlier post, you claimed to be a Ghanaian. Must you claim to be Yoruba for validity? Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by obiaguna(m): 8:03am On Jan 27, 2016
post=42360244:

Bro it's been good, although initially it was a though decision to make and the best location of the cities to stay due to the nature of my job I find Onitsha and Awka attractive, but on the second thought I noticed Onitsha need strong financial muscles for one to make impact it already developed city but Awka is fast developing, Awka lifestyle is quite different from Onitsha and sub, Nnewi etc, the city boast of Unizik, Paul university, and most COOU students preferred residing in Awka, also city of power and cooperates work, like CBN, private banks, Orient head office etc. The city is calm unlike where I reside then In Lag, waking up normally and going to bed early, hangout with guys without no fear of hoodlums and silly harassment from na we own the land, hope you understand grin, fresh food, fruit and air, above all good business environment, the city is fast developing when you are driving from Amuobia see Awka skyline you will understand better, it will be one of the best city in this country with road expansion going well on and the three flyovers, it will look awesome.

Wow. I'm from Awka as well. I enquired about buying lands and all and they said everything has finished selling there. Anyways can we chat privately. I would send a pm.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 8:09am On Jan 27, 2016
obiaguna:

Wow. I'm from Awka as well. I enquired about buying lands and all and they said everything has finished selling there. Anyways can we chat privately. I would send a pm.
Ok bro, you can email me through @yahoo.com, have a lovely day!
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Nobody: 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Dat Enugu agidi part of Capital territory na beauty to behold.. De kind houses u go see there na the one u go see for Cape Town..Awka is developing faster than Onitsha,is it because of Duplex or is it because Onitsha is 5storey tins...dey should stop that kind of house now in Ogidi, wot we need now is Awka style abeg...

Are you from ogidi?
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 8:25am On Jan 27, 2016
Ujuhot:

Are you from ogidi?
yea.. Wot about you
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by kossyablaze(m): 8:33am On Jan 27, 2016
ladyF:
lol resurrect grin
hehehe
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Jan 27, 2016
Pwayne2016:
yea.. Wot about you

Yes.. Uru umuanugwo
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by IkpuMmadu: 8:44am On Jan 27, 2016
chiefobdk:

only fool will chase rat wen the house is on fire. Wetin concern me Wit Wat non Igbo think of me.

as far as am concerned think Wat ever u want. Dats yr problem.

like I said before read and face front. better yet run. wen u see anambra thread.

if u can't Stand the heat get d hell out of d kitchen

Gbam
Re: Obiano Flags Off Housing Estate Project, Inspects Ongoing Roads, Bridges (photos by Pwayne2016(m): 8:46am On Jan 27, 2016
Ujuhot:

Yes.. Uru umuanugwo
really...wow..u ar welcome to Nairaland..what wil i offer u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#FreeEse:Emir Sanusi Denies Malicious Lies That Said He Refused To Help #freeese / Kebbi State Government Disregards Aisha Bagudu As The First Lady - Pictures / Photos From Atiku Rallies In Northern Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.