Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:30 PM

Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? (747 Views)

Are More Nigerians Corrupt? / CNN Says Nigeria Is A Majority Muslim Country / Gbajabiamila Will Not Be Majority Leader, Dogara Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by Naijiant: 6:32pm On Jan 26, 2016
Is it just politicians that are corrupt or is it a majority of Nigerians? What causes the corruption?
See details: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/are-a-majority-of-nigerians-corrupt/
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by excellencyabia1: 6:38pm On Jan 26, 2016
The dubiousness of the politicians makes their own to be more significant
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by bettercreature(m): 6:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
excellencyabia1:
The dubiousness of the politicians makes their own to be more significant
We are all corrupt,that is why african countries are backward,just imagine i had to pay 1000 naira today before i was able to register my mtn Sime Card
I met over 150 people there,as a sharp guy i wrapped 1k and give it to one of the mtn guys,he did it in less than 5min
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2016
Only saint Buhari is not koworpt.
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 6:46pm On Jan 26, 2016
bettercreature:
We are all corrupt,that is why african countries are backward,just imagine i had to pay 1000 naira today before i was able to register my mtn Sime Card
I met over 150 people there,as a sharp guy i wrapped 1k and give it to one of the mtn guys,he did it in less than 5min

People dey bribe for better thing you dey settle 1k to register your cloned number.
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by bettercreature(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

People dey bribe for better thing you dey settle 1k to register your cloned number.

Are you saying i should have stayed there and queue all day?so when its 4pm,they would tell me to come back tommorow morning
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
majority!!! when every Nigerian is born into corruption. these days just look at the way small children can lie.
IN NIGERIA WE BREATHE CORRUPTION
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 7:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Are you saying i should have stayed there and queue all day?so when its 4pm,they would tell me to come back to morning

You are sounding as if you were not also involved in this act of corruption and made it seem as if the MTN agent was the only corrupt one wherein it was you who approached him and offered a bribe in order for you to jump the long list of people waiting.

Are you in any way better than him were it was you who instigated the whole thing?

When I call you a hypocrite now like all you APC zombies you will say it is an insult.

Yeye

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 7:13pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mprepz:
majority!!! when every Nigerian is born into corruption. these days just look at the way small children can lie.
IN NIGERIA WE BREATHE CORRUPTION

Speak for yourself, your family, your community and your people at large.

As for me I have never engaged in any corrupt act.

I have never cheated on any exam, never had to pay to get a job or know someone before getting the job neither have I solicited for money to do my job. I have never been arrested for any criminal activity so I have never had to pay for bail neither have I given any useless police man an excuse to detain me in one of their random road blocks. I have however been kind to those who are less fortunate than myself. The gaunt security man who earns 10k a month will get a tip from me even if it is just 100 naira. The lady who brings my cold beer at the bar will also get a tip because I know she is barely managing on her salaries. I have been down there and I know how hard it is and knew how much I valued any kind unsolicited gift I got from people.

If you are from a corrupt background speak for yourself only and don't drag everybody into your corrupt category.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

I have never cheated on any exam, never had to pay to get a job or know someone before getting the job neither have I solicited for money to do my job. I have never been arrested for any criminal activity so I have never had to pay for bail neither have I given any useless police man an excuse to detain me in one of their random road blocks. I have however been kind to those who are less fortunate than myself. The gaunt security man who earns 10k a month will get a tip from me even if it is just 100 naira. The lady who brings my cold beer at the bar will also get a tip because I know she is barely managing on her salaries. I have been down there and I know how hard it is and knew how much I valued any kind unsolicited gift I got from people.

If you are from a corrupt background speak for yourself only and don't drag everybody into your corrupt category.
thunder fire ur mouth.. you dey mad!!
which kind stupïd lie be this!! Unam Ikot
adiok ano ntagha background nfo
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 7:28pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mprepz:

thunder fire ur mouth.. you dey mad!!
which kind stupïd lie be this!! Unam Ikot
adiok ano ntagha background nfo

See this koworpt man wanting to drag everyone else to his level.

Yeye

1 Like

Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

koworpt
Yeye
Oga Saint Bishop Magic
I hail thee!!
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 7:48pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mprepz:

Oga Saint Bishop Magic

I hail thee!!

Kiss the damn ring and sin no more

Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

Kiss the damn ring and sin no more

seriously don't quote me again. thanks
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 7:52pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mprepz:

seriously don't quote me again. thanks

Koworpt marafarker
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by bettercreature(m): 8:09pm On Jan 26, 2016
BishopMagic:

Liar is your surname,I believe you don't live in Nigeria or you don't own a car if you say you've never give money or bribe police,how many people have you helped? are you talking about those beggers you are giving 100naira on the street? Park well abeg,99% of african people are corrupt
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by BishopMagic: 8:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
bettercreature:
Liar is your surname,I believe you don't live in Nigeria or you don't own a car if you say you've never give money or bribe police,how many people have you helped? are you talking about those beggers you are giving 100naira on the street? Park well abeg,99% of african people are corrupt

Wetin join me with police? I have my papers ever complete and on one or two occasions that they detained me on the road block for no just reason I follow dem do work until dem tire for me.

I am not koworpt!

If you can believe Buhari who has been in govt employment all his life isnt then why should you think I who has never had any direct business with govt be koworpt? Unless you want to add the one time I paid this very sweet olosho in PH as koworption but that was my own way for showing my appreciation for a nice time.

Yeye
Re: Are A Majority Of Nigerians Corrupt? by fallout87: 8:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
The average Nigerian is corrupt. Just like the average Nigerian male is a drunk.

The irony that people who use corruption in their day to day life, then demand others not to is not lost on me.

(1) (Reply)

Mynd44: Wetin Dey Worry You? / Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed, Eritrea Govt Tells Men / Checkout The Shocking Poor State Of A School In Kaduna(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.